My Animal/Dinosaur Photography Corner

Sauropelta.JPG
Good afternoon all!

My oh my how it feels like forever sense I last posted anything here! My bad!

The moving situation has finally toned down for now; so I'm back at it with the creature feature posts.

Let's not waste anymore time and get right to introductions for this week's special Creature Feature guest!

Here, we see a Sauropelta trotting within the dried plains.

Did you know? Despite it's appearance this dinosaur was not a member of the Ankylosaurid family.

It was instead a member of a group of dinosaurs called the "Nodosaurids".

While they did have armor plates growing through their bodies; they lacked club-like tails.

Reactions: ade, dogboy, todderhr and 1 other person
Without the clubbed tail, they could never play baseball as they had nothing to swing at the ball. Eventually they all died out from a broken heart because they so wanted to be on a little league team.

• Haha
Reactions: GoodniteLover219
Sumatra Rhinoceros.jpeg
Good afternoon all! 😀😀😀

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful Sunday today and are looking forward to another new week ahead.

As usual, here to help make your new week fresh we present this week's next guest on our weekly Creature Feather showcase!

Let's say we get right on to introductions!

Here we see a Sumatran Rhinoceros trotting within the deep forest.

Did you know? The Sumatran Rhinoceros also grows fur on its body. It's sometimes refered to as the "Hairy Rhino".

Sadly, this species is critically endangered. Though conservation efforts have been in effect for a good while.

Reactions: ade and dogboy
No joke this time as I'm deeply concerned over our endangered animals. What is most disturbing are the poachers who will kill an endangered animal for money.

• Sad
Reactions: ade and GoodniteLover219
dogboy said:
No joke this time as I'm deeply concerned over our endangered animals. What is most disturbing are the poachers who will kill an endangered animal for money.
Couldn't agree more!

Makes me furious! :mad:

Reactions: dogboy and ade
Pteranodon.JPG
Gooood afternoon everyone! And Happy (Late) April 1st! 😅😅😅 So, so sorry I was late to the party!

I hope ya'll had a safe, fun weekend and are starting your first week of April off to an amazing start. 😊😊😊

To help bring a bit more cheer for your April beginning week, I am of course here to present this week's special guest for our weekly Creature Feature photo showcase.

Without much a do, let's "fly" to meet this week's special guest!

Here we see a Pteranodon by the river bed. Fishing, drinking, or just taking in the scene? You be the judge. 😂😂😂

Did you know? Despite them existing with the dinosaurs, Pterandon was "not" a dinosaur. Rather, it was a "winged reptile" and belonged to a particular group of reptiles known as the "Pterasaurs".

Reactions: ade, dogboy and Anemone
There must be a joke involving a silent P...

• Haha
Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and dogboy
Well, Pteranodon isn't wearing a diaper so I'm guessing the P isn't so silent when it hits the water! Diapers weren't invented until the very late Cretaceous period.

• Haha
Reactions: GoodniteLover219
Goood morning everyone! And Happy Easter! 🐰🐰🐰

I hope ya'll had a safe, fun weekend and are celebrating your Easter good and bright.

I'm here to inform that there will be no new Creature Feature for this week due to Easter plans.

Stay tune next week for next week's Creature Feature however.

Enjoy your Easter plans for today and may ya'll be safe and well.

Love ya'll always! ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: dogboy, ade and Anemone
But I saw your dinosaur contribution for this week: Invisiblesaurus!

I was so waiting for "Cottentailasourus".

I believe Cottentailasourus ate the Easter bunny making all those little children cry.

Mother's Day rolls around again, I hope all yours were good though by my shrink's take were all here cause the only time mother had to care for us was when we need diapering. I called mine as I do every day, she's 94 now and as cranky a pessimistic narcissist as ever.
Anyway... A little photo tribute to the good mothers out there.
2023-05-14_MotherGorilla01rce.JPG

Reactions: GoodniteLover219, dogboy, perlFerret and 1 other person
I wonder if they're looking at the Monolith?

Reactions: Nam Repaid
Back