Missing my Daddy…

Bunziez

i’m baby
Contributor
Role
  1. Little
my boyfriend is my ‘daddy’. he has been pretty much since we started dating. on days when i was home alone, i’d sneak him into my house and we’d have a daddy-little day together. i have old toys and store-brand pull up diapers that i would use. he’s only seen me padded up once, but is very supportive of it and finds them cute. we call them my ‘daidais’ and he has expressed that he would love to change me when the opportunity arises. all of our daddy-little time is, of course, private, and we do not really indulge in my little side in public.

the problem is that now i’m in college. i don’t get to see him a lot like i did in school. plus, the colleges HE wants to go to are far away from where I live (he is currently still in high school because he is a year younger than me). i miss him a lot. i have a jacket of his that smells just like him and i snuggle it every single night. i really miss him. he loves to snuggle and always falls sleep when he snuggles me (he says that i somehow magically make him sleepy— i must have powers!). he calls me sooooo many different nicknames and is a very goofy guy in general. he’s so patient and understanding. i miss him a lot. we are communiticating as much as possible to keep our relationship stable even with the distance. of course, though, nothing will beat seeing him in person.

i guess it isn’t all that bad, though. when we can finally settle down together, it’ll be even more special! i know it’s silly considering how young i am to think about this, but i really feel something between us. there’s no one like him. i would wait 1000 years just for us to be snuggled up on the sofa, just the two of us. to anyone else missing someone, i wish you the best!

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Toaster
Back