MINNESOTA BABIES

I have been to Pride before, although I wasn’t doing anything diaper-related. I am still thinking if I should go there this June.

Reactions: Aquabtm
SpankyUnicorn said:
I have been to Pride before, although I wasn’t doing anything diaper-related. I am still thinking if I should go there this June.
I’m thinking of going nice to meet some diaper friends

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn
Aquabtm said:
I’m thinking of going nice to meet some diaper friends
That is something to think about. It isn't too bad of a drive to get there for me (I am close to the Wisconsin border).

Hmmm 🤔 so am I Spanky

That's interesting. I am on the Minnesota side close to the border.

I’m 15 minutes to St. Croix

I believe the nearest Wisconsin city to me may be Hudson. Maybe a 15 minute drive or so.

I’m just East of there. You must be in Woodbury

I am in the Stillwater area.

Ok I’m East of the bridge

I sometimes use the bridge to go into Wisconsin every now and then.

I’m like 10-15 mins from the bridge I take County Rd E to the roundabout then cross the bridge

It is interesting to come back to these forums every now and then, as I didn't know there were other AB/DL types that lived fairly close to me. I will try to keep Pride in mind. I am not sure what else I will be doing, but there is time to think about it.

Reactions: iluvdps2
Yes, that’s true. Are you fairly active as a AB or DL

Anyone live around Forest Lake by me?

Charlie13 said:
Anyone live around Forest Lake by me?
Depends on how close you need to be to consider "near." If you look through this thread, there appear to be TONS of us in the north metro from St. Cloud, Monticello, Maple Grove, Blane, etc.

Reactions: ik02 and Aquabtm
Apple Valley

• Love
Reactions: hotwheelsfan, ik02 and Aquabtm
I'm in MSP near the airport, would love to meet some locals!

Reactions: ik02 and ARBBB2
Originally from MN but moved out west two years ago. I'm going to be moving back this fall and I'm super excited!

Reactions: ARBBB2
Back