ARBBB2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I would like to get to know other babies in Minnesota, have a couple of friends here, would just like to make more in Minn., N.Dakota, S.Dakota, or Wisconsin, can't ever have too many abdl friends!!!

Reactions: SmolGremlin, DL0202, Traveller and 2 others
Imma Minnesota diaper lover, what's up!

Reactions: Gildas and DL0202
Not much, just have a few friends in Minn. would love to have a bunch more that enjoy diapers, It's such a big part of me, I have a few good friends that are into diapers and cars and it so nice to just hang out and talk about anything, diapers come up once in a while and its just conversation, no condemnation or negative talk about it just part of life, to make it feel normal is so good! Don't know if that makes sense to u but that's what I want in my life is to feel totally normal in diapers!

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, Aquabtm and asafox
I have nobody besides a single discord friend to chat with diapers, I'm new to the adbl community so getting to know more real life diaper lovers are in Minnesota is exciting!
I can't afford to wear diapers, still live with mom and if she found out I'd totally get kicked out sadly. (Doesn't mean I've never tried sneaking a couple in though )

I'm more into collecting and restoring computer junk as my main hobby.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mpls, mamabritt544 and DL0202
first post, also in MN!

Reactions: Mpls, Gildas, mamabritt544 and 2 others
butwaittheresmore said:
first post, also in MN!
Welcome to both of you, its a great site but seem people from Minn. are very very cautious, I always was before, but not nearly like I was, my wife told our pastor, my three daughters, now my two oldest grand daughters know, one of my friend found out because something on facebook got posted on my site, so him his wife and oldest son know, 4 other male friends, I have been talking to 5 different baby girls threw the years, being there daddy, so have a lot of ab/dl 's to talk to but never enough, I have not had a single negative comment made and all are still close and totally fine with me being a baby- daddy!

Reactions: Mpls and butwaittheresmore
Western North Dakota DL 😳. It’s lonely here

DL0202 said:
Western North Dakota DL 😳. It’s lonely here
wow u are in a far out area, u are welcome to join our little chat sessions!

Reactions: Mpls and DL0202
So are any of you babies still diapered today, normally I take my diaper off at 730 when i get ready for work, but today I left it on untill 11;30, had to mess and didnt want to kleen it up but ended up messing about 1/2 and finished in toilet. Luckly had a big box of wipes in shop bathroom, and another diaper in same bag so decided to put it on, its now 4;30 and am pretty wet, it feels awesome, my wife lets me wear every night but does not want me to wear during the day or ever mess, so I might need a spanking being such a naughty boy today!!HeeHee!

Normally 24/7 not many days I dare go with out

wow your lucky , wish I could, are u married? have a caretaker? IC or just go alot?

UC flare up lately was good for a long time and it been a pain again

Reactions: asafox
Steady there, this is pretty much a 'looking for' post and they are not allowed.

Hello all, I am also in Minnesota, near Maple Grove. I am a DL.

Reactions: Mpls, dprmn and DL0202
Hi there Minnesota blaine I love wearing thick diapers

I am in willmar, would love to talk and play!

dlminnesota said:
Hi there Minnesota blaine I love wearing thick diapers
Just saying hi and hoping your doing good. I was hoping that I can still get to know you a bit more. Feel free to ask me anything if you like.

Marshall area

Reactions: ARBBB2 and Mpls
Apple Valley Here. I am really having trouble finding people to chat with. I really just wanna chat with other Minnesota Nice people.

Reactions: Tom1066, Aquabtm, Mpls and 1 other person
well, this isn't a hook up type of sight, and i assume that isnt your intent.

that said, start talking with people on here (private message), if they are in minnesota or not really doesnt matter till you might possibly meet them in person.

But, there is quite a few from minnesota on adisc here that i've seen in just the last month or two.

I suggest you search the forums for the work minnesota and possible pm the people.
Like i said though, this site isn;t a hookup or dating site, that isnt allowed here nor wanted in any way, just fair warning that posting to meetup in person or things like that are going to get you in hot water...
I'll make the assumption that you intent was NOT for any sorta hookup type of thing.

Back