MINNESOTA BABIES

ShyGuy1263MN said:
Apple Valley Here. I am really having trouble finding people to chat with. I really just wanna chat with other Minnesota Nice people.
Hi, Shy Guy. I'm sorta shy myself. Quiet, bookish, closeted sissyish baby. Interested in chatting, in print or live, with another like-minded ABDL.
Let me know. Cheers!

Nspchevy61 said:
I'm in Oakdale, always up for chat as well. Feel free to PM anytime!
Hi, I'm in Minneapolis. Enjoy chatting and cars and a bunch of other things. Kinda shy older sissy diaperboi.

Diaperdiver987 said:
Hello all, I am also in Minnesota, near Maple Grove. I am a DL.
Hi, Diaperdiver. I'm an older sissy diaper boi. Enjoy chatting about lots of things. Maybe talk, if you're interested.

Gildas said:
In Minnespolis! Looking for chat/friends!
Hey Gildas, I'm in Minneapolis, somewhat older diaper lover on the submissive sissyish spectrum. Enjoy chatting about lots of stuff if you're interested.

MrIndescreet said:
Hello, Would love to meet you. I also love thick diapers.
Hi Mr Indescreet, I'm an older Minneapolis guy, long a babyish diaper lover and somewhat submissive sissy. Love chatting about lots of stuff. Kinda shy.

Mpls said:
It would be fun to go on outings with another enthusiastic baby!
Hi, just read your profile and looks like we're into several similar things. I'm a baby diaper boi, sissy, and live in Minneapolis. Enjoy lots of interesting talk. Would enjoy a diapered walk sometime. Shy, submissive but always up for a chat.

Diaperedgirl33 said:
I'd love to be friends and change each other's diapers and hangout
I'd love to change each other's diapers, maybe chat to get to know one another, maybe go on outings diapered. Older, shy, nice guy interested in lots of stuff, Love to talk. Friendly, open-minded, accepting and nice, Chat?

sissyallison said:
It is always interesting to see how many people really are that close to us. I am in Minnesota as well (around the Twin Cities area). I hope everyone is happy with the whether finally changing to actual Spring weather :)
Hi Allison. Older Minneapolis ABDL sissy boi interested in chatting, personally or online. Maybe eventually going on diapered outings or diaper changing. Open-minded, friendly, easy-going and like to talk about lots of interesting stuff. Chat?

hotwheelsfan said:
I'm in MSP near the airport, would love to meet some locals!
Hy there! I'm an older submissive sissy baby diaper lover who enjoys chatting about lots of stuff. In Minneapolis. Love diapered outings with friends and changing one another. But mostly friendly, openminded, nice guy.

Renaissance said:
I'm in St. Louis Park.
I'm right next door in Minneapolis. Older, somewhat sissyish ABDL into lots of interesting ideas and talk. Enjoy changing or being changed, et cetera. Chat?

babygirlnikki0 said:
I’m in Hudson WI 😊
Hi sweetie. Older sissy diaper boi into ABDL and crossdressing. Love to talk about all sorts of topics. Friendly, openminded, nice. Talk?

looks like we could have a big meeting (hang out)

Elk River, just checking in.

Reactions: iluvdps2 and hotwheelsfan
Norwood a bit ways out from y'all lol

Back