messing: sitting, standing, squatting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Haha
Reactions: Therin and BobbiSueEllen
Normally I will stand but I will sometimes squat.

Frequently do it whilst lying on my back in bed. Or if I’m up then do it whilst standing. I’ve tried doing it seated but it took a lot of pushing and effort. Clean up doesn’t phase me using Tena large wipes and wash cream. Clean in a matter of minutes.

Reactions: NECottageNerd
I like standing up when I do the deed normal can stay in for hours unless wife around then change and shower sooner. boys are lucky bits in the way to stop spread.

Reactions: Lyric
I mess my wet morning diaper shortly after I get out of bed. I am usually standing in the kitchen getting coffee, or walking down the stairs as I mess my diaper. My preference is to just relax and fill my diaper but sometimes we all have to push a little. Sometimes I have the frozen, glassy eye gaze as I mess my diaper, while other times I have to push, and still other times messing happens so naturally that no one would know that I just messed my diaper. For me messing my diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix
I usually mess when I'm standing or squatting just a little. But my favorite time to mess is when I'm driving my car. I lift my bottom just a little and push my poop out and then sit back in my messy diapers and it feels so great. I do that only on longer rides like half an hour or more so I can enjoy the feel of sitting in a messy diaper. The challenge is getting out of my car and not being discovered by anyone, especially my wife who hates me to poop in my diapers.

Reactions: foneyboney
With me it starts almost suddenly, usually when I am sitting down, It is rather painful for me to try to hold it in.
I just let my body do what it has to do and don't fight it, just end up going in my disposable.
But most of the time I end up going while sitting though.🙂

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Pantyman said:
I have occasional IBS and if I choose to let it go in my diaper I prefer standing up. I have done it while sitting in the car before but it will go up my butt crack to the waistband of my diaper and it has went over the top before. Oh what a mess I made.
That happens to me on a regular basis and the hard part is taking-off my onesie without smearing my whole back!

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen
The best feeling is early in the morning, still in bed, half awake half asleep, positioned on my stomach, feeling the urge to let go and just let go…

What a great feeling. Then back on my back and squishing and enjoying the mess a little while before shower.

Just writing all this and I’m all excited…
😃🙃🤪

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Most times. Standing. Then of course you sit down and enjoy the squish and ozz

Reactions: Straycatz
soggysaggy said:
these days I end up squatting a bit just as I go, but I've been the type to sit down as I do as well. any particular preference y'all have?
get on my bed on all fours, head resting on bed butt up and legs spread and push.

Usually, I squat if I tend to mess in a diaper.

I’ve only ever tried standing and squatting. I’d like to also try laying on my back, and on my hands and knees, I think.

I mostly squat when I'm not laying down.

Sitting :p

I hate the clean up, but i still love messing, so i mostly stand or squat, so the mess is not that extreme
and i mostly clean very soon after messing.

Reactions: foneyboney
I mostly squat slightly, with hands on my knees (or with clenched fists) and push it out. Toddlers often use that semi-squat position, as I have heard and seen. However, I sometimes use a full squatting position when I have to push harder. Sometimes also just on my knees, playing with my toys and legos, giving a slight push, and messing my diapers pretty easily.

soggysaggy said:
these days I end up squatting a bit just as I go, but I've been the type to sit down as I do as well. any particular preference y'all have?
I enjoy different positions for messing. Sitting is my current fave.

Doesn't matter for me what position I am in I have 0 control over my bowels. wish I did have control but oh well life goes on.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen
I messed my morning diaper in the kitchen while getting coffee. I just stood still and relaxed with just a slight push to help. Now sitting here with what seems like 4 inches higher in my chair because of the nice solid load in my diaper.

Reactions: Lyric and denis97y
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back