messing: sitting, standing, squatting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
these days I end up squatting a bit just as I go, but I've been the type to sit down as I do as well. any particular preference y'all have?

Reactions: Jorelaxed and paul484819
I usually start pushing a bit standing up just to test if I really need to poop and maybe walk around a bit as movement helps the bowels. Hands and knees is a nice position as is on your back, knees up. Sitting on the potty/toilet with the lid up is good too. Like the feeling of the poop in my nappy between my legs but squishing is not for me.

Reactions: Deleted member 60371, Abnalover, Freddie07601 and 2 others
Tenawearer said:
I usually start pushing a bit standing up just to test if I really need to poop and maybe walk around a bit as movement helps the bowels. Hands and knees is a nice position as is on your back, knees up. Sitting on the potty/toilet with the lid up is good too. Like the feeling of the poop in my nappy between my legs but squishing is not for me.
I definitely start standing as well, walking does help. fair on the last point, but I do enjoy sitting down and squishing

Reactions: Abnalover
soggysaggy said:
I definitely start standing as well, walking does help. fair on the last point, but I do enjoy sitting down and squishing
The squishing makes cleaning up more of a hassle and I mess when I am expecting more solid poop. If my stomach feels a bit strange the it's definitely a potty/wc exercise.

I don't often poop in my diaper on purpose lately, but when I do it's almost always standing, perhaps slightly bent forward at the waist. That's how I liked to fill my diapers when I was a boy.

Standing is great, also squat which helps

Reactions: soggysaggy
Usually a wee squat 😛

Reactions: ianwee
i try and find the nearest trampoline and just go nuts

Reactions: brodie, Jorelaxed and soggysaggy
Sitting , standing ,squatting and walking as can’t hold long and if it comes when I’m walking it comes out no holding

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Normally standing then sit down for about 20 mins before cleaning up

Reactions: Abnalover
I have occasional IBS and if I choose to let it go in my diaper I prefer standing up. I have done it while sitting in the car before but it will go up my butt crack to the waistband of my diaper and it has went over the top before. Oh what a mess I made.

• Wow
Reactions: Hemix
I prefer doing it while standing up, it brings me much more space and a big bulge forms in the back.

When I'm done, if the mess is very big, I'm hesitant to sit down. However, I almost always smack the bulge very gently and I end up sitting down.

I love when I feel the extra heat when I squish it, the texture and the bubbles forming in my lower parts 😍

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Abnalover
It doesn't matter for this gal !! I'm always dribbling or leaking throughout the day and night !

Reactions: ianwee, Jorelaxed and Lyric
I don't mess my diaper much but when I do, it's while standing: I go about my day in my diaper, waddle around, doing my own thing and when I feel the urge to go, I ignore it; I don't push and I don't hold in...just relax and keep doing what I do, keep waddling. Soon, the urge really hits so I stop, relax, let go and it naturally comes out and into my diaper with zero effort on my part. It's over quickly so then I waddle a bit more and then waddle off to change my diaper.

I said "waddle" 4 times; I said "diaper" 4 times, too. Now, five. But that's what we're all about. Diaper. Dia-per. Dia...per. Diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper... 🤪🤭🥰

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Hemix and Furrytum
Trying not to be too embarrassed writing this out, haha…
Messing is probably the biggest regressor for me. When I do it, I tend to go about it based off of whatever I’m doing/whatever position I’m already in, just doing it as the urge hits like a baby would. Unfortunately as much as it appeals to me in the sense that it’s the most babyish thing one can do, my OCD does not like it at all, so I change quickly and avoid spreading it anywhere (female anatomy also does not help with this, not to be TMI…)
I’m way more inclined to stay in it a bit longer or even sit when I’m with my daddy and he can make sure I am thoroughly cleaned and taken care of, and I can regress freely even against the obsessive thoughts (something I can’t quite do when I’m handling the cleaning).

Reactions: Elayna, Jorelaxed, Lyric and 3 others
As an IC person, BM accidents happen without control. The only time I "push" is when I'm trying to finish. As for when and where : If I'm awake, it happens when I have a strong urgency, sometimes uncomfortable. The rest of the time they happen while I'm sleeping (about 75%). Obviously I don't feel anything. I simply awake with a load in my diaper. I usually sleep on my side so I don't wet on the BM. Sometimes in the morning, when I awake,
I lay back and push out the rest. Daytime BM accidents, most of them happen in the early morning, Sometimes when stretching or sitting back and drinking a cup of coffee. Obviously I try to stand up but often it just happens. During the rest of the time during the day (rare), it's usually a surprise.
But I always feel the urge. I just don't have the time to hold it.

From what I've heard, babies or toddlers always push. Babies can lay down or while sitting. Toddlers stand and squat. Adults (IC) can be in any position. So during the day, I prefer standing. It just doesn't matter what I want.

soggysaggy said:
these days I end up squatting a bit just as I go, but I've been the type to sit down as I do as well. any particular preference y'all have?
I usually start out sitting. As soon as the poop starts to fill the void and meets significant resistance, I will stand to finish the job.
Then comes sitting again.
I love pooping my diaper/panties!
Dependonme

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Hemix
I've done standing. I've done squatting. I even did laying down! All very.. interesting experiences.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Hemix, Abnalover and 1 other person
I mostly squat. Sitting would require sitting on the toilet and standing takes a lot out of me.

SapphireCaelus80 said:
I mostly squat. Sitting would require sitting on the toilet and standing takes a lot out of me.
But, but.. Isn't that the point? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 63979, Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back