Maxi-Pads

21nbby said:
So for us that like to wear pads in our panties, what brand of maxi pads do you prefer to wear. I’ve always been partial to the Always brand. I’m currently trying out their flex foam ones with wings.

Let’s hear what your brands our.
my favorite is poise 5 drop nice and thick

It's been a long time since I experimented with pads. I think the last time was as a teen in the early 90s. I remember being naively jealous of girls for "getting" to wear them. :rolleyes: Once, while staying with family, I found a package of older (even for the time) Kotex pads under the sink in the guest bathroom. They were enormous and thick, and I couldn't resist the urge to wear one. My baggy shorts did a good job of hiding it, and I think I kept it on for most of the day. I'm not sure if it was on that occasion or another when I decided to try wetting one, and discovered that they made rather poor diapers. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: PrettyGirl76 and JulestheFloof
I enjoy wearing adult female incontinence panties with thick pads with the frilly wings in pink x

Always maxi with wings is what I use now :3 they superisingly help a bit for light sneeze ic but I gotta get some pull ups that I can wear on my cycle since it's kinda messy to wear a normal diaper during it

Reactions: hanbanan
I like to go to one of the the big super markets go to the feminine hygiene products lane to buy a 20pack of pink frilly thick padded ladies pull up incontinance panties with lacy frilly wings & wait in the queue to make sure a female served me while I am dressed up as a woman x

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Happy2BeInNappies2
It's good when I hear sniggers from strangers but can't wait to get back home to put them on I put the woman's clothes away and pull my white tights on my Mary Jane shoes & little pink dress and blonde short wig because I know I am only a little 3yr old girl I'm 50 I have a 21yr old Misstress who I pay to baby sit me xx

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
I enjoy going to one of the super markets all dressed up as a woman in the feminine hygiene lane picking the pink heavy padded pull ups with the pvc frills and make sure a young lady serves me hearing them snigger then go home and take the lady clothes off pink padded panties on white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig pink bows little pink dress and be the 3yr old girl I am dress short enough to see my nappy xx

Reactions: Nappyboybob and Happy2BeInNappies2
I have just finished work I work as a building site manager in charge of a lot of men all making plans for the wkend I couldnt tell them they're boss was going to see a 21yr old girl who I have to strip naked and crawl about while she is dressed so sexy & I have to ask her in my lisping voice if I can have my nappy put on she always laughs and talks to me like a baby saying she has a lovely pink nappy for me I crawl behind her clicking heels as she says I am a good little girl for her & I look so cute with my nappy and white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig pink bows & little pink dress that is so short she can just see my nappy & puts my pink dummy in & I crawl around her while she phones her boyfriend saying she is baby sitting for a lovely little girl & tells him she is just going to check my nappy because I wet it a lot x

Reactions: Nappyboybob and Pantyslave
My wkend began earlier with my Wife (Mummy) coming into my room to waken me & she was so happy I had wet my nappy she took off my barbie night dress to crawl behind her in wet nappy to my changing mat she said I will be happy to have a nice clean nappy on then my little dress white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig she said I look so cute & not like a manly manager I pretend to be xx

21nbby said:
So for us that like to wear pads in our panties, what brand of maxi pads do you prefer to wear. I’ve always been partial to the Always brand. I’m currently trying out their flex foam ones with wings.

Let’s hear what your brands our.
I like stay free yellow or the Kotex heavy. Normally without wings so they don’t chafe my thighs since I wear boxers For the most part. When I don’t it’s period panties.. the disposable pull up style ones are easier and also make me feel cutesy or whatever :p they’re kinda dysphoria inducing tho cuz they’re pink

Reactions: DorothyPansy
PuppyFangs said:
I like stay free yellow or the Kotex heavy. Normally without wings so they don’t chafe my thighs since I wear boxers For the most part. When I don’t it’s period panties.. the disposable pull up style ones are easier and also make me feel cutesy or whatever :p they’re kinda dysphoria inducing tho cuz they’re pink
I’ve never tried a disposable pull up period panty.

21nbby said:
I’ve never tried a disposable pull up period panty.
They’re not that bad. The unscented ones are just super hard to find. I always has unscented, black ones that I prefer cuz they’re unscented, not pink and they’re better coverage but they’re more expensive and harder 2 find.

I love either Poise pads or Maxi Pads both 4 or higher. I have been wearing more Poise lately because they don't have the wings. Sometimes the tape gets stuck on the panty and I don't like to ruin my panties with the sticky tape residue

I like any pad that isn't "ultrathin" style... I sometimes use the thick overnight pads inside a diaper as a "soaker".

Most of the time I get the generic store brands, due to the price...

Sorry I haven't been on in a while my wife who was always so quiet had took my phone she likes to dress sexy when we are at home she enjoys even though she has stopped laughing so much & says her manly man suits my pink nappy white tights and little girl pink frilly dress little Shirley temple wig she puts on my pink glittery Mary Jane shoes I have to wear pink leather mittens now she says she understands & that's why she started dressing sexy because she knows I like it & her perfume she talks to me like her friends baby daughter she says that my fetish is so cute she thinks & that she always wanted a man who acts & dresses like a baby girl & has to have his nappy checked she enjoys making me say in my little girl voice thank you Mummy & say my erectile dysfunction & soft cock is why I want to dress as a baby girl while she is getting ready to go out with friends before she put her dress on im 50 she is 37 she noticed I had wet my nappy I had to sit on the naughty step she was on the phone & said to her friend she had to go looking after her husband was like baby sitting a 3yr old while her hand was down the front of my nappy she finished dressing hair all done heels tight dress I was sitting on the floor my nappy bulging she laid me out on my mat tights down nappy off she cleaned me saying my cock was very soft tonight & she says that when she she gets ready to go out wetting my nappy won't make her stay in she says it in the voice she talks to babys with she says she might ask her friends if they're husbands come home from work & change into little girl outfits wet their nappy like me xx

At the weekend I have to get naked and crawl & say to my wife I'm not a man for her I would rather be a little girl in my nappy & dress she puts my mittens on & gets me ready she says don't cry remember she is so good looking & I own a small business & we seen each other for a while before marriage I always was her man she says she was surprised when she first seen me dressed as a baby girl then she said she loved me even if I had a fetish she said my erectile dysfunction was because it was like little girls and she said my little dress with my nappy visible while she was all glammed up to go out her heels clicking she was fixing my Shirley temple wig in the mirror talking to me like a baby she told me I look so pathetic & she likes it so pathetic when I have the rag doll she got me & she says she is happy I have learned to wet my self & sit in it she says I will have to learn to soil myself to I have done it once she was in heels leather dress I had to kneel down she held my hands and encouraged me she had her baby voice on I was in my baby dress & nappy she laughed and gave me a kiss saying she could smell me & she would change me soon she called her friend for a chat as I crawled in my nappy her friend asked for me and she said I was all changed for the night after work after that I was laid out on the floor to be cleaned by my wife who was saying she never heard of sissy babies before me xx

At work I am the manager a lot of young women work for me sometimes my wife comes in to see in the office she picks out some of the young female's and asks what they would say if I was all dressed as baby Dorothy and she asked if they would like to babysit the boss explaining that I had a fetish to dress up as a baby girl and act like that she will tell the girl that I have a lot of dresses and wigs and need a nappy I would have to be a baby all the time the girl is a very good looking 23yr old my wife says that she probably won't think of me as her boss in my little dress with white tights and blonde wig crawling my wife says it doesn't matter if I cry but to let the young girl smell as I fill my nappy & crawl over to Mummy and ask to be changed Mummy fixes my dress & hair but leaves on my nappy for the young girl to see me acting like a baby my wife encouraged her to squish my nappy with her heels my wife says she could get promoted now she knows that boss man is a adult baby fetishist & I have to tell her that I enjoy being a baby girl in my dress and nappy & even though she works for me & is only 23 I want her to see me for what I am on the floor crawling in my little dress White tights blonde wig my soiled nappy showing xx

I get periods so I have to wear pads. I prefer pads over tampons because pads are the closest thing I have to diapers right now. I wear Always Maxi-Pads that are somewhat thin. When I was a teenager and my periods were heavier I wore overnight Maxi-Pads which really reminded me of diapers. I'm pretty sure wearing those thick pads is where my diaper fascination originally came from.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Back