Maxi-Pads

21nbby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So for us that like to wear pads in our panties, what brand of maxi pads do you prefer to wear. I’ve always been partial to the Always brand. I’m currently trying out their flex foam ones with wings.

Let’s hear what your brands our.

Reactions: sissygirlpink, Newtolittlespacelife2023, dl44decades and 1 other person
I wear mostly cheekies, hipster and thong panties, so there isn’t much coverage for the longer pads. I was using the U by Kotex pads for both thong and cheekies. However, recently I swapped to Carefree pads for both the thong and hipsters. They are a little thicker than the Kotex pads. After a little back door play, I always douche to rinse out any left over fluids. Then I will grab an Always long maxi pad. They are so long! They absorb any douche liquid that may be left over really well. When I don’t have any diapers but want to feel almost as if I have one on, I will grab an overnight pad and wear it. They are so thick! I love them. I also like to mix it up wear a tampon with the pads to feel extra girly.

I like the Always Maxi size 5, the super jumbo overnight ones in the purple wrapper. I put them with the wider side up front so I have covereage where I need it.

Reactions: Deleted member 59195
Want4mor said:
I wear mostly cheekies, hipster and thong panties, so there isn’t much coverage for the longer pads. I was using the U by Kotex pads for both thong and cheekies. However, recently I swapped to Carefree pads for both the thong and hipsters. They are a little thicker than the Kotex pads. After a little back door play, I always douche to rinse out any left over fluids. Then I will grab an Always long maxi pad. They are so long! They absorb any douche liquid that may be left over really well. When I don’t have any diapers but want to feel almost as if I have one on, I will grab an overnight pad and wear it. They are so thick! I love them. I also like to mix it up wear a tampon with the pads to feel extra girly.
I have tried both u by Kotex and the carefree pads for thongs. It was a long time ago when I had tried those. I’ve used pads off and on for years even went a whole year where I would wear a pad everyday for 5 days.

Reactions: Want4mor and Jbdl
PolkaDotDreams said:
I like the Always Maxi size 5, the super jumbo overnight ones in the purple wrapper. I put them with the wider side up front so I have covereage where I need it.
Those are nice but they are so thick and generally if I’m going to wear something that thick then I would rather have my diapers. But I have used them in my panties before.

21nbby said:
Those are nice but they are so thick and generally if I’m going to wear something that thick then I would rather have my diapers. But I have used them in my panties before.
In terms of both coverage and absorbency, diapers are far more superior to pads.

Reactions: JulestheFloof
Sidewinder said:
In terms of both coverage and absorbency, diapers are far more superior to pads.
Yes that’s why if I’m going to where something that thick I go with my diapers. But if I’m looking to just keep my panties clean from drips and stains then I like to wear pads in my panties.

I drip after peeing so I use a cheap, long pad in my panties.

Reactions: PrettyGirl76
Traditional Always with Wings … swing the wrapped adhesive around the panty edges is so sexy

Reactions: 21nbby
I have an excuse for buying maxi pads. I have two small dogs who like marking inside. I put one pad in a belly band and put it on the dog.

I love pads, where them more than diapers. I am an Always size 3, 4, or 5, I like to change it up throughout the week.

inhershoes said:
I love pads, where them more than diapers. I am an Always size 3, 4, or 5, I like to change it up throughout the week.
I also use the always 3-5 size range just depends on my mood. Here lately I’ve been try out the pads with the flex foam in them, I believe they are the always infinity pads.

Reactions: wifespads
I find the kotex u work pretty great but im debating the bulk storebrand megabag from Shoppers so I dont get that supply anxiety

Reactions: wifespads
I wear Always size 4 or the L pads overnight long. Also, my wife likes U by Kotex and I have tried those too.

I hate pads something fierce but they're a necessary evil for my period. I wear tampons during the day exclusively, but since I sleep over 8 hrs most nights, I wear the ultra thin pads. Size 2 or 3.

Funny how diapers are more coverage and padding but they are a completely different kind of object in my mind. Way more appealing. Probably because my periods have been nothing but nuisances since I went through puberty - painful, messy, embarassing. Was told even by previous partners that they didn't want to see or know anything about my menstruation.

JulestheFloof said:
... Was told even by previous partners that they didn't want to see or know anything about my menstruation.
Wow. Red Flag! (pun intended)

• Haha
Reactions: craigd1341, TenaciousDL, Sidewinder and 1 other person
I started off using maxi pads to catch dribbles and drips back when I only needed diapers during the night and I used the extra heavy overnight pads by Always. I still wear pads to catch any diaper leaks but have switched to the Kotex extra heavy overnight pads because they seem to be better at catching and absorbing urine than their Always counterparts. Any extra heavy overnight/Size 5 maxi pad seems to work well for this purpose even the cheapie store brands do an adequate job.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
JulestheFloof said:
I hate pads something fierce but they're a necessary evil for my period. I wear tampons during the day exclusively, but since I sleep over 8 hrs most nights, I wear the ultra thin pads. Size 2 or 3.

Funny how diapers are more coverage and padding but they are a completely different kind of object in my mind. Way more appealing. Probably because my periods have been nothing but nuisances since I went through puberty - painful, messy, embarassing. Was told even by previous partners that they didn't want to see or know anything about my menstruation.
I’ve in a way enjoyed my period, though, I consider myself more of a girly girl. Yes, they suck and are embarrassing and messy and inconvenient. I’ll start mine this weekend and I’m kind of dreading it with working night shift. I normally wear a tampon, but I’ll wear a size 1 or 2 pad here and there. Nighttime I’ve worn the size 5 Kotex for about 5 years and I love them! Yes, they’re huge and bulky, but the peace of mind I get from them is incredible

Reactions: MikeyD1981, Ryanwet and craigd1341
JulestheFloof said:
Was told even by previous partners that they didn't want to see or know anything about my menstruation.
Wow. That's... real butthead behavior on their parts.

My wife is WAY self-conscious about it, though. I mean, it's happening to her, so she has a right to feel however she wants, but I've never been bothered by it even a bit. FTR, I've always found it a bit badass, in concept. I hate how society heaps scorn on a normal and natural thing like that and tolerates all sorts of garbage behaviors from people.

Reactions: JulestheFloof
Periods never bothered me as a guy. I could see it being a pain for woman though. The visual and the tactile feel of my wife wearing a big pad is sexy AF.

Reactions: TenaciousDL, wifespads, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Back