Love the Crinkles APP

Search “Crinkles“ should be able to find it.
Ellyn said:
I can see a lot of opportunities with this iPhone app. Please help me with the name to search in the apple store. I couldn’t find it…

update to add, it works better on the iPhone than the iPad

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
tdlrfootedpjs said:
Search “Crinkles“ should be able to find it.

update to add, it works better on the iPhone than the iPad
I’m so sorry. I’m not an expert with this. I have an iPhone. How do I get the app loaded. Normally I go to the Apple Store to load apps.

Got it. Sorry.

Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs
Great application!

I’m glad theres android version too called Diapstash

Reactions: kissbg, LifeGoesOn223, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 1 other person
So handy if you have a large stash of diapers too. It’ll definitely help understanding how well each type performs.

How do you add diapers to custom page when there is no plus sign?

You do it from the “Catalog” tab, not “My Cabinet”. Then, it will show up in “My Cabinet” and you can input how many you have and it will be a product you can pick from “Changes”.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
LilHotRod said:
You do it from the “Catalog” tab, not “My Cabinet”. Then, it will show up in “My Cabinet” and you can input how many you have and it will be a product you can pick from “Changes”.
Great. Thanks I found it. :)

Reactions: LilHotRod
Bummed it’s not supported or had an update recently.

Have they created an android version yet?

mistykitty said:
Have they created an android version yet?
Use Diapstash. It's pretty good and is continually updated.

Reactions: kissbg, mistykitty and Fleetwoodmac32192
bmoredl said:
Bummed it’s not supported or had an update recently.
It seems they do update their catalog of diapers every so often, but via in-app pushes as opposed to app store updates. With that being said, I guess that means they haven't updated any functionality of the app recently, only the diaper listings.

But they seem to only update some of the new diaper designs. For example, they added TryAgains, ABU TinyTails, LFB Baby Parades, Tykables Potty Monsters, and NRU Tinimals (under Tykables), but they haven't added the most recent Rearz designs like the Daydreamers, Critter Caboose, or even Mermaids. Kind of strange that they haven't added these new Rearz designs, since the others from the other brands are even newer and they've added them.

Although you can add your own diapers to the list anyways, it is just a bit annoying, and you have to add your own picture if you want it to have one.

LifeGoesOn223 said:
I use Diapstash since one year on Android and it's a great free app. Updated continually.. And for diapers, the list is big and you can add yours in the "private" list section and ask to be added in the "public" list, so this is a shared work.

The guy does that in his free time and will also push the app to Apple Store (but he needs to create a Diapstash Foundation to give some official visibility).

I will support him with a small donation once the "foundation" is ready to receive gifts.

Reactions: kissbg, LifeGoesOn223 and Fleetwoodmac32192
LifeGoesOn223 said:
thank you for that tip (y)

Reactions: kissbg
Hello,
I'm the creator of DiapStash.

For information, we hope release the iOS app in next two weeks.
DStash Foundation is already created ;)

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Fleetwoodmac32192, TabaCrate and 3 others
rantigr said:
Hello,
I'm the creator of DiapStash.

For information, we hope release the iOS app in next two weeks.
DStash Foundation is already created ;)
Thank you!!!

• Love
Reactions: rantigr
For information, the iOS version of DiapStash is now available

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL and CrayonRocket
rantigr said:
For information, the iOS version of DiapStash is now available
Yay, really excited to check it out!

Do you think there'd be any possibility of being able to import data from Crinklez? I know they're a competitor, so it might not be easy or even feasible. I have 2 years of changing data that I'd love to port over to DiapStash. And it would make populating my stash easier, although that part would be fine to do manually.

Started using this yesterday, looks pretty cool!

Back