Love the Crinkles APP

yeah, the app is decent, I am really blind so the fact that it works with voiceover fairly decent is great. Yeah, they definitely need to update their selection, there’s a bunch of stuff from Rearz and InControl that are not an option. I was able to add critter caboos as a custom, but beyond that I can’t add anything else.

Reactions: Diprs2 and TigerDL
hti24 said:
Love this. Just installed it.

Anyone know if they update their diapers? The Rearz Mermaids aren't an option, for example - I had to add them manually (not complaining, just wondering!).
You can add custom diapers on the right-most tab in the Cabinet section.

JoeMusic1976 said:
You can add custom diapers on the right-most tab in the Cabinet section.
I managed to figure that out, but I was curious if they ever added new dips. Either way, this app's awesome, I can't believe it times how long I'm wearing each dip lol.

Reactions: mistykitty and Woncrinklz
actually, I just figured out how to add a brand that you have that the catalog doesn’t. But it sucks that you have to do it in custom section.

hti24 said:
I managed to figure that out, but I was curious if they ever added new dips. Either way, this app's awesome, I can't believe it times how long I'm wearing each dip lol.
WHen I first started the app it had a pop up on the bottom of the screen saying something like "updated".
So I am guessing that they ARE updating the library as time goes on.

Reactions: TigerDL and hti24
hti24 said:
Love this. Just installed it.

Anyone know if they update their diapers? The Rearz Mermaids aren't an option, for example - I had to add them manually (not complaining, just wondering!).
They do update the diapers every so often, but I guess they keep up with some brands more than others. You can see that they included ABU's Little Kings and Alphagatorzs. And it's pushed via in-app, not an update via the app store; it looks like the app itself hasn't been updated in about a year lol

Jus figured out you can add a custom item IE: wet regular or poopy large then add it to a diaper to keep track of it…

Attachments

• 34158F95-80F3-4D4A-8F8F-9A0B2C5B996B.jpeg
    34158F95-80F3-4D4A-8F8F-9A0B2C5B996B.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Pamperhead and TigerDL
todderhr said:
Jus figured out you can add a custom item IE: wet regular or poopy large then add it to a diaper to keep track of it…
note. Adding the condition of the diaper has to be done before you add a new change, it won’t show up unless you do.

Arik24 said:
its not offered for Android, I wish it was as it's really nice.
Unfortunately, it appear to be Apostles of The God of the fruit! Not sure it will ever exist for the dark side of the SmartPhone world!
Being a non-adept of "The Fruit", my chances to use this wonderful diaper tracker are equivalent to the space vacuum --> near nothing
(or play at Lottery where the chances looks better).

I'll have to use my (little) brain to remember to reorder some... what a responsibility for a so small baby!

todderhr said:
Very clever idea! Takes this app up a notch!

Reactions: todderhr
cool app just need to had caboose diapers on there

I can make tumbnails for custom diapers and post them here and people can use them on the app…

Tranquility Overnight Underwear

Thumbs… for wet/soiled

Attachments

• 3CC5EAD8-36DF-45E0-A0BC-15378BD7407A.jpeg
    3CC5EAD8-36DF-45E0-A0BC-15378BD7407A.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 22
  • 74D28CDF-D774-4E42-A8DC-2B8CE0FE1543.jpeg
    74D28CDF-D774-4E42-A8DC-2B8CE0FE1543.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: 247, Pamperhead and TigerDL
this works well.

Attachments

• F8814B0F-7F22-4AD7-94FF-32A7EE225D04.jpeg
    F8814B0F-7F22-4AD7-94FF-32A7EE225D04.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Love
Reactions: 247, Pamperhead and TigerDL
Peartree said:
I can't seem to add any new nappies from ID, or other brands than what's there already
Yeah, there’s something wrong with the app.

It seems like you can only add from the catalog section.

I looks like a good start, needs some more work on the extras page for the Goodnites, bedwetter pants, and pull-ups. Wish we could update our own stuff but the custom field is not working properly

I can see a lot of opportunities with this iPhone app. Please help me with the name to search in the apple store. I couldn’t find it…

Back