Little Paws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I like the new design I could see the plad being a turn off for some, it would have been a real killer diaper to have little lions with balloons on a back drop of white mixed with slightly blue color though

pampers4U said:
While I like the new design I could see the plad being a turn off for some, it would have been a real killer diaper to have little lions with balloons on a back drop of white mixed with slightly blue color though

Ya .. not exactly sure why they went with plaid.

They look great. I love the plaid on the side and the overall design. Very boyish with the green. Not sure if I like this more than the space diaper designs, but it's up there.

And, to be fair, I wasn't sure how much I liked the space diaper designs until I got them. I fuckin' love 'em now. Most favorite design ever. Though, I've been wishing for an all over blue design since the gender-specific Luvs from the 80's. Not quite the same, of course, but I'm totally diggin' 'em. I like how they broke up the paws design with the plaid on the sides instead of going with an all-over design. I feel like it's a design they could use with other, more gender-specific, designs. Could be pretty cool if they stick with the same cut, thickness and absorbency.

Not crazy on the plaid, but the little animals are cute and the paws on the front are adorable

I'll let you guys know in a few days. I just placed my order and hope they ship soon.

Akastus said:
Am I the only one who is a tad disappointed with Little Pawz? Don't get me wrong, they're cute. But I was expecting more, considering that Marci McAdam was supposed to have designed the prints - it's not her usual style at all. I was expecting something more along the lines of Crinklz - big-eyed anthros in nappies, which is, after all, what she is known for.

yeah the style was very unusual for Marci, but they did have the artwork on display in several places, it shouldn't have come as a surprise to you

brabbit1987 said:
Ya .. not exactly sure why they went with plaid.

"My god, they've got straight to plaid!"

and yeah, plaid. Some like it, some don't. Looks split about 50/50 from what I've read. But that's good that they have built up enough inertia that they don't have to restrict themselves to "something everyone loves" and can specialize a little within this already decidedly specialized market niche. Without this we'll never get to see features that many, but not the majority, like.

Khaymen said:
I'll let you guys know in a few days. I just placed my order and hope they ship soon.

Agreed, Admittingly these are my first ABDL Diapers I bought through the internet, and well I aggree with Khaymen, I hope they ship soon.

bambinod said:
and yeah, plaid. Some like it, some don't. Looks split about 50/50 from what I've read. But that's good that they have built up enough inertia that they don't have to restrict themselves to "something everyone loves" and can specialize a little within this already decidedly specialized market niche. Without this we'll never get to see features that many, but not the majority, like.

That is very true, but that is assuming that is what they where going for. They may simply have been unaware that some people don't like plaid. But if they where doing that, I totally agree. It would mean possibly more variety in the future.

I am Thoroughly excited for the Little Paws diapees, I am not a furry in any stretch of the word but I love how the Space diapees made me feel and am gonna love the Paws diapees, I kinda picture myself as a 7-8 year old adolescent with night and day time problem so these fit in perfect with my inner little side

Totally agree dypers4life - the Little Paws seems more like a preteen diaper than a baby diaper. I'm really looking forward to getting them too!

Abu does seem to be stepping up it's game though.

SweetAutumn said:
Abu does seem to be stepping up it's game though.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say with all the new competition that has turned up with in the last couple years or so ... things are likely to continue to get better.

I revived my little pawz Tuesday,I finally have time to wear one, I'm wearing it now and liking it.

The plaid is strangely why I would want to have some of these. One of my baby blankets from way back when has red plaid and bears, though, so I'm pretty sure that's why I like them. I would NOT want them to peek out of my clothes. But I'm gonna have to get some. I'm thinking of getting a case of the Simple, then a split case of Space and Paws. These are by far the best diapers I've ever had.

Vinylfeet said:
I would NOT want them to peek out of my clothes.

That's my fear with them. I think they look super cute but if they peeked out of my clothes there were would be some major explaining to do.

gnd567 said:
That's my fear with them. I think they look super cute but if they peeked out of my clothes there were would be some major explaining to do.

Imagine an Idyl.... that wouldn't so much peek as it would scream ;)

bambinod said:
Imagine an Idyl.... that wouldn't so much peek as it would scream ;)

I know! But i LOVE cute diapers!

gnd567 said:
I know! But i LOVE cute diapers!

Original Crinklz then I would say. (or Kitten) I wonder if they'll go back to the original pattern? (and I'd really like to hear what Marci has to say about the change)

I couldn't help it. I went with the LittlePawz. Even if I run the risk of them peeking out, they're just too dang cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back