Little Paws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look great, but probably they are removing a product in order to introduce that one...

ABU Littlepawz

I got an Email that ABU LittlePawz will be available to order December 23rd.

They included a single shot of someone wearing one and they look quite cute, but I would love to see a better shot of the front and back print. I know some folks here have connections to prerelease products. Is anyone in the position to post other pictures of this product?

Here is the included picture.

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz182/khaymen/LP.jpg

Cute, but a bit loud for my tastes.

I like the print, but not a fan of the plaid on the sides. I'm not sure what I'd prefer, but then again I'm not the designer; and we are lucky enough to be about to have discussions about the "look" and design of adult diapers / abdl diapers. We've had so many new ones come out this year.

I would have preferred an all over print like the cushies without the plaid.

Omg! I freaking love this. Very cute! :3 now if only ABU wasn't so expensive. I'd be buying their diapers all the time.

Oh, on the contrary. I love the plaid on the sides. I think this is one of the most baby-ish designs I've ever seen. I think that this design would be extremely popular on an actual baby diaper.

The plaid is awesome. It's sort of like they're taking a page from Honest in making a modern designed diaper.

I honestly love them too. They grow on me each time I view them

Here are the better pictures I wanted to see.
LittlePaws01.jpg

and number two (pun intended)

LittlePaws02.jpg

417PlacesToGo said:
Oh, on the contrary. I love the plaid on the sides. I think this is one of the most baby-ish designs I've ever seen. I think that this design would be extremely popular on an actual baby diaper.

In my opinion, the design more resembles something you might find on pull-ups, goodnites, or underjams rather than a baby diaper. I also am not a big fan of the plaid. I do like plaid, but not in this case. Plaid is something that I find works better as accents rather than being part of a main design. The other issue is, there is so much green. In fact, there is blue in the plaid, but the green totally overpowers it. It overpowers the entire diaper if you ask me.

Remove the squiggly line, and I think a solid light blue or green would have worked better. Heck , even plain white sides I think would have looked better.

Besides that, I do like the characters on it, and the paw prints.

But of course .. that is just my opinion. I am sure there are plenty who love it just as it is :3

Akastus said:
Am I the only one who is a tad disappointed with Little Pawz? Don't get me wrong, they're cute. But I was expecting more, considering that Marci McAdam was supposed to have designed the prints - it's not her usual style at all. I was expecting something more along the lines of Crinklz - big-eyed anthros in nappies, which is, after all, what she is known for.

No .. I agree with you. But I mostly have issues with the overall design with the plaid than the enthro characters. I think they could have done a better design, used a more androgynous color.

Of course, I also would have liked the big-eyed anthros as well, maybe larger prints on the diapers too, rather than them being so small.

One of the other nifty (not mentioned here) features of the Little Paws diaper -

The paw-prints that run down the center of the diaper are fade away designs:

"AB Universe ‏@ABUDiapers Dec 11
.@goliathwolf (DONT TELL ANYONE - THEY FADE AWAY!!!!)"

Just small, but very cute, little feature of them.

shrike said:
One of the other nifty (not mentioned here) features of the Little Paws diaper -

The paw-prints that run down the center of the diaper are fade away designs:

"AB Universe ‏@ABUDiapers Dec 11
.@goliathwolf (DONT TELL ANYONE - THEY FADE AWAY!!!!)"

Just small, but very cute, little feature of them.

I, honestly, would rather them not fade lol. I like the paw prints.

While I will admit that I'm not crazy for the plaid on the sides, I still love the design of them. The design of the rest of the Littlepawz is adorable, and I personally really like the nice little touch of having the paw prints fade away. I've always been impressed with ABUniverse and definitely hope to order these sometime soon. =)

Yeah the plaid is pretty loud, not a fan either though I normally don't hate plaid. The animal designs are incredibly cute though, I really like them. I'd definitely consider buying a few of these when they come out even if they're not perfect.

bambinod said:
Looks stuffed to me. or wet with plain clear water) Waddaya think?

I was thinking the same. it does look wet to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back