Kids TV Shows

How about the old SUPERMARIONATION KIds TV Shows:
SUPERCAR
FIREBALL XL-5
STINGRAY
THUNDERBIRDS
CAPTAIN SCARLET

I have started to watch around the twist on YouTube.

I’d have to say my top 3 are
Care Bears
Fireman Sam
Sooty

Umm, it depends on how little I feel. If I'm in my very little mode, I like Sesame Street, Barney and Bluey. It makes me feel really cute to enjoy or watch shows that are explicitly for the very young. As far as normal kids shows that I can enjoy in some middle ground between toddler and adult, I really like Regular Show (big kid me loves Regular Show too), She-Ra and Spider-Man.

Yes!
I do watch:
CARE BEARS
MY LITTLE PONY
THE LION GUARD
POUND PUPPIES

Reactions: Lyokodl
at the moment i love watching :

Bluey
T.O.T.S.
Paw Patrol
Sooty
Lion Guard

but cant beat the good old days of the 80s :)

care bears
thundercats
so so many i loved :)

Last edited:
Anyone hear of the Canadian Halifax, Nova Scotia setting children's TV Show called "THEODORE TUGBOAT"?

would like to see the clangers but I don't know where they would be

binkyb said:
would like to see the clangers but I don't know where they would be

I think I’ve seen the clangers on either Amazon prime, Netflix or BBC iplayer, pretty sure it’s available on at least one of these.

Has anyone mentioned Hey Duggee? My favourite episode is The Stick Badge! If you haven’t seen it, I’d highly recommend it, it’s awesome 😂.

Saturday is always "Cartoon Watching Day" here at home in my house.
G. I JOE
Etc.

Poofybutt said:
When regressed The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Care Bears and Babar are my go-to programs 😄 But Mommy threw on some Paw Patrol when I visited her last, it was my first time catching it and it's a pretty good show for watching when regressed if I do say so myself ☺
Yes to all of this! I wish I could find some of those animated Richard Scarry Busytown cartoons on DVD. I remember the first time I was put back in diapers, that was on in the background.

Also, Ratatouille was on when I was first changed as an adult. As such, that will always hold a special place in my heart 😁

For my older generation, I watched:
CAPTAIN KANGAROO
ROMPER ROOM
BOZO THE CLOWN

Current watch list here is PawPatrol, BluesClues, BubbleGuppies, and Blaze and the Monster Machines... my list of favorites Is long but the above are the ones I’m watching currently both regressed and not regressed

NY stations had many "hosted" cartoon shows in the 60's.
In the morning Carol Corbett with Gumby.
Afternoons
Beachcomber Bill.
Capt Jack McCarthy cartoons like Courageous Cat I think.
Officer Joe Bolton had the three stooges
Chuck McCann Show
Soupy Sales Show

Ah,, I remember well Officer Joe Bolton, Chuck McCann and of course, Soupy Sales. We all would hurry home from school to watch Soupy Sales and also watch him get thrown off his own show for a week for telling us children dirty jokes. The one I remember him telling is this: My wife likes baseball. I kiss her between the strikes and she kisses me between the balls.

Magic school bus and Arthur!! Wild kratts, nature cat, rugrats, disney anything,

Another couple of old kids shows are:
THE BANANNA SPLITS
H. R. PUFF'N'STUFF
Plus:
LIDSVILLE

as the memory keeps on searching I get
Ruff and Reddy, I remember getting the theme song on a 45 rpm record.

I counted yesterday and between live action and animated I have 144 Disney movies ranging from the 30s to now. My goal for this week is to watch nothing but kids television and so far it has been easy as pie. I usually stick with older stuff but I will say that I do like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

I am a sucker for Mister Rogers Neighborhood and Sesame Street. I haven't watched any of the new Sesame street but I have about 40 old episodes from 1976 to 1987.

I watched Dyno Train today. I never tire of that show.

Back