Kids TV Shows

LilPierre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hey all. Was just wondering what everyone’s favourite kids shows are? Mine has to be Paw Patrol, Lion Guard & Mickey & The Roadsters Racers. But paw patrol is my all time favourite, I love the characters and it’s such a fun show to watch hence why my name is chasekiddo19 as I’m a huge Chase fan

Reactions: Deleted member 2355
@DanielW they just released a Rocco’s Modern Life movie on Netflix. Haven’t checked it out but will!

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
DanielW said:
Rugrats, The Wild Thornberry's, AAAH! Real Monsters, Rocco's Modern Life, old Bugs Bunny cartoons, the old Peanuts Holiday Specials...too many to list

Luckily, they are on disc now..so I can have Saturday morning cartoons all day if I want . :)
Great taste in shows I love almost all of them don't really like the shows listed after roccos modern life but every had different tastes.

Are we talking shows we watch in general, or the stuff we watch when regressed?

When regressed The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Care Bears and Babar are my go-to programs 😄 But Mommy threw on some Paw Patrol when I visited her last, it was my first time catching it and it's a pretty good show for watching when regressed if I do say so myself ☺

If we are talking animated shows/kids shows we still watch, I like revisiting classic Nickelodeon stuff, like Rocko's Modern Life (the new special was great btw), Hey Arnold and Invader Zim:)

Last edited:
Reactions: WillieSmalls and LilPierre
Hmm all this talk about kids shows is making me want to try to watch some. I don't really do much with regressing I have clothing and all that but I just do normal things like play league.

I am going to try to watch some of them the ones I loved and will try first are rugrats, little bear, duck tales, tiny toon adventures, chip and Dale rescue rangers, and tale spin.

Hopefully Netflix has them or Hulu.

Reactions: Backwords
DanielW said:
Rugrats, The Wild Thornberry's, AAAH! Real Monsters, Rocco's Modern Life, old Bugs Bunny cartoons, the old Peanuts Holiday Specials...too many to list

Luckily, they are on disc now..so I can have Saturday morning cartoons all day if I want . :)
Yes I loved rugrats. That was such a brilliant kids tv show and the wild thornberrys also :)

Reactions: Lyokodl
Poofybutt said:
Are we talking shows we watch in general, or the stuff we watch when regressed?

When regressed The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Care Bears and Babar are my go-to programs 😄 But Mommy threw on some Paw Patrol when I visited her last, it was my first time catching it and it's a pretty good show for watching when regressed if I do say so myself ☺

If we are talking animated shows/kids shows we still watch, I like revisiting classic Nickelodeon stuff, like Rocko's Modern Life (the new special was great btw), Hey Arnold and Invader Zim:)
I grew up watching teletubbies as a baby and also Thomas the tank engine. And glad you like paw patrol it’s so good I love it my favourite hehe

DanielW said:
You can sometimes find them on youtube as well. A lot of so called Kids cartoons have enough adult humor in them that they are still interesting enough for adults to watch. Even if you aren't regressing...its still nice when you just want to relax and wind-down. Coloring is good for that too.
Nice one, thanks for letting me know that I must look out on YouTube then for some kids tv shows and I love colouring also especially children’s colouring like Disney

My parents never really let me watch much TV so if I'm going to watch something in little space it'll probably be a movie (generally some animated movie G-rated). I would like to watch Mighty Machines though again while little at some point

Last edited:
Pokemon hands down is my favourite, I used to watch the likes of Rugrats, The Wild Thornberrys, Thomas the Tank Engine and Hey Arnold, Power Rangers, Yu-Gi-Oh (and so many more) when I was younger....tempted to revisit a few of those.

I still watch cartoons now, Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Spy Kids Mission Critical, Dragons Riders Of Berk, The Dragon Prince, Avatar (Anng and Korra), She-Ra and the Princesses Of Power and The Deep...just to name a few

Reactions: Lyokodl, Backwords, Bluebell742 and 1 other person
chasekiddo19 said:
Hey all. Was just wondering what everyone’s favourite kids shows are? Mine has to be Paw Patrol, Lion Guard & Mickey & The Roadsters Racers. But paw patrol is my all time favourite, I love the characters and it’s such a fun show to watch hence why my name is chasekiddo19 as I’m a huge Chase fan

I have soooo many favourite TV kids shows, even when I’m not regressed. When regressed I love watching Sesame Street. However, regressed or not, I love watching SpongeBob, Fairly OddParents, Phineas & Ferb, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Samurai Jack, Regular Show, and many more that would take forever to name.

Reactions: Backwords and LilPierre
Sixty years ago I was in The Peanut Gallery on the Howdy Dooty Show. I remember Kookla, Franand Ollie. All in Black and white.

When I was a little kid, I loved sneaking to the TV late at night and watching the original Dracula, Wolfman and Mummy movies. Watching someone get their guts ripped out or their throat torn up always makes me regress to the innocent little child I once was.

Still.....I do enjoy Paw Patrol. What's happened to me?

Reactions: LilPierre
Pooh the original movie, Rugrats, Rocko, Peanuts, (UgaMuga, Daniel W. Thanks for those.) Uncle Fwe--- Oh, I mean um, Mr. Rogers (God, I loved him. I was his friend; I was special, even as adults were fussing.) Madeline, Eloise, Welcome To Pooh Corner, Barney (Yes, go ahead.) Reading Rainbow, Lambchop, Schoolhouse Rock, the old animated Charlotte's Web, there was this old kid's science show where the crazy haired host answered viewer questions at the end. I'd totally watch it if I knew what the name was. Some Baby1st TV stuff, CrasHBOx, Odd Squad. Annnnnd now everyone knows what I mean by, "age soup.":ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Backwords and LilPierre
too many to name or remember xD
but if you consider spongebob, its one the top. if not mickey mouse clubhouse was another favorite of mine

Reactions: LilPierre
LilPawz said:
too many to name or remember xD
but if you consider spongebob, its one the top. if not mickey mouse clubhouse was another favorite of mine
Aww I love Mickey Mouse clubhouse also. That was brilliant!

Does anyone remember “The Childrens’ Channel” which was a European non-Sky satellite channel in the late 80s and early 90s?

I remember that the earliest UK Huggies Pull-Ups adverts that made me go “weak at the knees” were shown an awful lot there!

There were lots of European cartoons on TCC which were dubbed into English including:

Mysterious Cities of Gold
Wisdom of the Gnomes
Clementine
Cupido
Around the World with Willie Fog

There was also something from Czechoslovakia (as it then was) which was an animated and live action crossover which seemed to feature the dreams of a girl who was ill in hospital.

Back