Kansas City ABDL

Well, considering the fact @redbullfiend 's avatar is a Jayhawk, I can with 99.8% confidence guarantee he's from K-State 😜

Reactions: redbullfiend
zbrannigan said:
Well, considering the fact @redbullfiend 's avatar is a Jayhawk, I can with 99.8% confidence guarantee he's from K-State 😜
Oh it burns ow ow

redbullfiend said:
Oh it burns ow ow
Sorry, as a KU alum I just had to. How's the ABDL scene up there, any groups going on?

I have not met, nor heard from a single person 🤷‍♂️

redbullfiend said:
I have not met, nor heard from a single person 🤷‍♂️
We are here lol. Several I know at leave 4 I think.

Reactions: redbullfiend
RukTheKansasDiaperLover said:
We are here lol. Several I know at leave 4 I think.
I’m in Lawrence too!!!

mackenzz said:
I’m in Lawrence too!!!
Omg that’s awesome!! Lawrence has
Even more of us then I thought

babydino26 said:
Does anyone live in the Kansas City Area. I am currently living in Lawrence and am looking to find an abdl community if possible.
I live in Kansas city I'm looking for the same

Reactions: mackenz
I live in Shawnee

Woo hoo!

It's a good time to be a Jayhawk! Wish I was there for the vibes, and especially if we win come Monday. Nothing like partying on Mass St after a championship!

zbrannigan said:
It's a good time to be a Jayhawk! Wish I was there for the vibes, and especially if we win come Monday. Nothing like partying on Mass St after a championship!
And it you party wearing a diaper, you need not worry about restroom lines or nasty restrooms!

I live about 15 minutes from KC. Would love to meet some more abdl people from around here too! :)

Missouri here

Woop woop

There was just an awesome meet up in KC. If y’all live near by and ever wanted to go to meet ups let me know.

Reactions: ComfyJude and mackenz
RukTheKansasDiaperLover said:
There was just an awesome meet up in KC. If y’all live near by and ever wanted to go to meet ups let me know.
I’d love to go to meetups I’m not too far!

I'm not really a social person

Back