Kansas City ABDL

babydino26

Diapered Paleontologist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Does anyone live in the Kansas City Area. I am currently living in Lawrence and am looking to find an abdl community if possible.

Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora, aethereali, Diaperedsissy1 and 1 other person
I'm North of KC :)

Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora and Angelapinks
I'm up north in Nebraska.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Oh how neat. Well I am down in Lawrence myself studying paleontology at KU. Is there much of an ABDL community around here in the KC area

Reactions: I12BLittle89, Angelapinks and mackenz
I'm in the kc area

Reactions: Angelapinks, mackenz and babydino26
I am not from KC but I visited in June and ate at Gate's, Joe's, Arthur Bryant's, and Slaps. Love KC.

babydino26 said:
Does anyone live in the Kansas City Area. I am currently living in Lawrence and am looking to find an abdl community if possible.
I’m in Lawrence too!

Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora and Angelapinks
im amazed I haven’t commented in this thread before. I am also in lawrence

mackenz said:
I’m in Lawrence too!
so u changed the spelling and your pic, but some of the texts are on both sites?? You said u were in Lawrence Kansas and now Albertvillel Alabama? whats going on here?

Why would any one live in KC!

Just kidding. Once did a job out in Grain Valley/Blue Springs. Bit different to rural Wiltshire but pleasant enough.

Ahhh good ol' KU. Fond memories, but I wish I got out of my shell more and experienced more things. Nothing like walking down Mass street and getting accosted by drunk ladies trying to recapture their youth 😂 (not that there's anything wrong with that)
I hope you find your educational path rewarding @babydino26 . I think paleontology is super cool, and just absolutely love your dino onesie!

I know a few friends there in Lawrence. They are here on adisc

You can guess where I am 🤪

VanHelsing said:
Why would any one live in KC!

Just kidding. Once did a job out in Grain Valley/Blue Springs. Bit different to rural Wiltshire but pleasant enough.

As a fun fact, there's a Kansas City area in Seville, Spain, but it's a marginal zone very few people want to walk nor live in.

Wish I had been a lot more outgoing in college. Would have been amazing to find and hang out with like minded students. Is there a scene up in Lawrence you guys go to?

Last edited:
ARBBB2 said:
so u changed the spelling and your pic, but some of the texts are on both sites?? You said u were in Lawrence Kansas and now Albertvillel Alabama? whats going on here?
What?

redbullfiend said:
You can guess where I am 🤪
Have u met ppl in the community here???

Back