It’s 3am I need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chloris said:
I love how your not feeling sorry for yourself.. done same myself for years.. but those are some serious diagnosis. I really hope what's going on now is "a fart in the wind"

I think the temporal Arteritis is a byproduct of POTS when the blood rushes to my brain too fast in an attempt to stabilise it usually happens when I try to concentrate on something too much such as maths et cetra either way I’m unfit for work and passed caring.

Don’t risk it get medical advice. I had similar symptoms last year and thought I’d pulled a muscle, 2 days later I had a heart attack so please get checked out

Reactions: LittleRascal
Diaper44 said:
Don’t risk it get medical advice. I had similar symptoms last year and thought I’d pulled a muscle, 2 days later I had a heart attack so please get checked out

Fxcking hell hope you’re okay now I took an anti inflammatory and it’s fixed itself so I’m not going to pursue it however if you’re right and I come to regret that I’ll let you know.

Reactions: tschornaja and Diaper44
LittleMonsterUK said:
If it was a heart attack I’d know about it I’ve had one previously. Odds are I’d just be sat in accident and emergency for 10+ hours like before just to be seen by an incompetent doctor had this all before when I thought I had a stroke. Unless you’re literally dying they don’t care and you’re waiting hours on end it’s a piss take.
Same for me. I always think twice before going to emergency. It's sad.

tschornaja said:
Same for me. I always think twice before going to emergency. It's sad.
Yeah, it's a nightmare. Especially if it's only 50/50 as to whether or not you get treatment (I learned the hard way to only present myself for antibiotics once I was showing signs of sepsis; and even then, it was 50/50 if I'd get them. No wonder my body's now frucked).

So, how are you feeling now?

LePew said:
So, how are you feeling now?

Took an anti inflammatory and it went away within an hour it was such a strange feeling though

Sorry follow up my apologies got sidetracked I took an anti inflammatory and the pain subsided enough for me to go back to sleep

As for the cause? I believe it was Rowntrees (however you spell it) Randoms sweets I think they’ve changed something and it didn’t agree with me.

Reactions: LePew
Could've strained your gullet muscles swallowing them 😉
Happens to me quite often, especially with things too-ish big.

Reactions: LittleRascal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back