Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRascal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
So I woke up about 10 minutes ago and everything seemed normal but then I noticed this pain which I’m going to describe to the best of my ability.

It feels like something is stuck trapped air for example the pain tends to happen when I swallow it goes from my throat down to the bottom of my sternum

I would give the pain about a 6/7 out of 10 it’s not enough to make me go really crazy but it’s hurting a shit ton with occasional 8 out of 10 and can be near unbearable these appear at the bottom of my sternum/centre of my chest with no warning and last a few seconds.

I’ve checked and my heart is still beating it doesn’t actually hurt to breath in or out and is by far the strangest pain I’ve ever experienced in my life. I’m one really bad pain away from dialling 999 the UK’S emergency services hotline.

From what I’ve read online it appears to be esophagitis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
LittleMonsterUK said:
So I woke up about 10 minutes ago and everything seemed normal but then I noticed this pain which I’m going to describe to the best of my ability.

It feels like something is stuck trapped air for example the pain tends to happen when I swallow it goes from my throat down to the bottom of my sternum

I would give the pain about a 6/7 out of 10 it’s not enough to make me go really crazy but it’s hurting a shit ton with occasional 8 out of 10 and can be near unbearable these appear at the bottom of my sternum/centre of my chest with no warning and last a few seconds.

I’ve checked and my heart is still beating it doesn’t actually hurt to breath in or out and is by far the strangest pain I’ve ever experienced in my life. I’m one really bad pain away from dialling 999 the UK’S emergency services hotline.

Don’t risk it. Please seek immediate medical treatment.

LittleMonsterUK said:

Dial 999 now!

Get medical assistance mate.

I’ve taken an anti inflammatory pill after speaking with my career we think it’s a worse form of indigestion. The UK health service is a joke but if I need to dial 999 I will when the times right but I want to be certain before calling them not to waste their time on an uncertainty.

Reactions: Diprs2 and littleph0enix
LittleMonsterUK said:
I’ve taken an anti inflammatory pill after speaking with my career we think it’s a worse form of indigestion. The UK health service is a joke but if I need to dial 999 I will when the times right but I want to be certain before calling them not to waste their time on an uncertainty.
Once again call 999 so what if it is just gastrointestinal, what if it isn’t? Don’t risk your life.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
richieboy said:
Once again call 999 so what if it is just gastrointestinal, what if it isn’t? Don’t risk your life.

If it was a heart attack I’d know about it I’ve had one previously. Odds are I’d just be sat in accident and emergency for 10+ hours like before just to be seen by an incompetent doctor had this all before when I thought I had a stroke. Unless you’re literally dying they don’t care and you’re waiting hours on end it’s a piss take.

• Angry
Reactions: tschornaja
I’ve had that feeling before and it passed no prob. Honestly, I’d just sleep it off, sounds like trapped air where there shouldn’t be any.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
I get something similar occasionally and I believe it is an esophageal spasm. They hurt very badly, but insofar as I can tell, they’re harmless. Typically, it only happens when I’m drinking something or eating something. It does always make me wonder if I’m having a heart attack though. If nothing else, get emergency medical assistance and put your mind at ease.

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, LittleRascal and 1 other person
Good luck😯

Reactions: Angelapinks
richieboy said:
Good luck😯

I appreciate your input and caring thank you.

Call 111 first.. that's the call centre for possible "non emergency " if they tell you 999 . Then do it.. I hope it not bad

Reactions: tschornaja, LittleRascal and Cottontail
Chloris said:
Call 111 first.. that's the call centre for possible "non emergency " if they tell you 999 . Then do it.. I hope it not bad

Yeah it seems to be alright but was quite the shock waking up to it, you probably know yourself A&E is for the most part rather useless 😂 very little support and advice and a whole lot of waiting for nothing. If the wait wasn’t 3 hours+ just to be seen by a mediocre doctor I’d honestly do it more but now it’s sort of became a last resort.

Quick elaboration calling 111 always results in going to A&E 😂

Last edited:
LittleMonsterUK said:
Yeah it seems to be alright but was quite the shock waking up to it, you probably know yourself A&E is for the most part rather useless 😂 very little support and advice and a whole lot of waiting for nothing. If the wait wasn’t 3 hours+ just to be seen by a mediocre doctor I’d honestly do it more but now it’s sort of became a last resort.
Been in that situation myself.. 12 hours an a&e waiting room.. I understand.. but I still say, your health should come first. Even if its a cr**** doctor.. just request a different one.. you can do that

Chloris said:
Been in that situation myself.. 12 hours an a&e waiting room.. I understand.. but I still say, your health should come first. Even if its a cr**** doctor.. just request a different one.. you can do that

Last time I went to A&E I waited 16 hours just to see a foreign temp doctor who knew less than me 😂 I’m seriously not in a rush to go through that again hence why it’s a last resort. It causes more problems like a bruised arse than it fixes 🤣 okay rant over.

LittleMonsterUK said:
Last time I went to A&E I waited 16 hours just to see a foreign temp doctor who knew less than me 😂 I’m seriously not in a rush to go through that again hence why it’s a last resort. It causes more problems like a bruised arse than it fixes 🤣 okay rant over.
I understand.. I really hope you get better before it comes to having to do a&e then .. sending my best wishes for you.

Reactions: LittleRascal
Chloris said:
I understand.. I really hope you get better before it comes to having to do a&e then .. sending my best wishes for you.

I think it’s important to note I have a disability where my blood vessels don’t contract so sitting in a chair for 3+ hours certainly doesn’t help but aggravates me I’d rather be at home padded up and snuggling my stuffies. Thank you for your compassion it’s appreciated it’s a shame I can’t rely on the NHS but they did save my career from Sepsis so they’re good when it counts.

Reactions: tschornaja
LittleMonsterUK said:
I think it’s important to note I have a disability where my blood vessels don’t contract so sitting in a chair for 3+ hours certainly doesn’t help but aggravates me I’d rather be at home padded up and snuggling my stuffies. Thank you for your compassion it’s appreciated it’s a shame I can’t rely on the NHS but they did save my career from Sepsis so they’re good when it counts.
I'm not a doctor so please don't take this as medical advice, but from what you just said there, it sounds like "vasculopathy"

Chloris said:
I'm not a doctor so please don't take this as medical advice, but from what you just said there, it sounds like "vasculopathy"

Oh my disability? It’s called POTS postural tachycardia syndrome took them just under a decade but finally got the correct diagnosis after I researched and advised.

I’ve also being diagnosed with random Temporal arteritis it’s a hard life 😂 but I’m not gonna sit around feeling sorry for myself.

• Wow
Reactions: Chloris
LittleMonsterUK said:
Oh my disability? It’s called POTS postural tachycardia syndrome took them just under a decade but finally got the correct diagnosis after I researched and advised.

I’ve also being diagnosed with random Temporal arteritis it’s a hard life 😂 but I’m not gonna sit around feeling sorry for myself.
I love how your not feeling sorry for yourself.. done same myself for years.. but those are some serious diagnosis. I really hope what's going on now is "a fart in the wind"

Reactions: LittleRascal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back