Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

Is it wrong to like it when a girl has to pee really bad.

Topex said:
I'm not coercing or bullying you at all. It's just that every time you make a subsequent post it seems like what I and at least one other mentioned before went over your head, or you pushed it away because you didn't like it, whether you say you accept it or not, without giving it a fair thought, as morally, what I'm saying is right, and that's objective truth whether you like it or not. The difference between my "thing" and your "thing" is that what I don't involve others in what I'm doing in any way and respect others.

I'm honestly not sure what the point of this is, but it really just shows that you don't really care and aren't taking this seriously
[/QUI thank you for your

Also, society has a problem. It's okay, to a lot of people, to laugh at, gawk at, shame, and belittle those very specific kinds of pain, because their parents used those tactics to train them, and their parents before them did that, and so on. If a person has a legitimate accident, and someone does the laughing and gawking 🐂:poop:, it's a sign the gawker has no empathy, and that gawker has issues.

There's nothing wrong with thinking, "Here. Wrap my jacket around you, so assholes have less reason to be themselves. There are sweats in my bag. You can keep them. End this. Don't hurt yourself."

Topex: "You know you had an impure thought; don't you?"

Us: 'Yeah; and?"

Seriously, dude, how do you know what was going through his head? Maybe he's the kind to offer his jacket, so she doesn't embarrass herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyatFirst
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Also, society has a problem. It's okay, to a lot of people, to laugh at, gawk at, shame, and belittle those very specific kinds of pain, because their parents used those tactics to train them, and their parents before them did that, and so on. If a person has a legitimate accident, and someone does the laughing and gawking 🐂:poop:, it's a sign the gawker has no empathy, and that gawker has issues.

There's nothing wrong with thinking, "Here. Wrap my jacket around you, so assholes have less reason to be themselves. There are sweats in my bag. You can keep them. End this. Don't hurt yourself."

Topex: You know you had an impure thought; don't you?

Us: Yeah; and?
Kaboom!!!!! LOL

ShyatFirst said:

I think something went wrong with your post.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

Topex: You know you had an impure thought; don't you?

Us: Yeah; and?

I'm confused as to what you're saying here. Is it that because other people do it it's okay to? Not very clear

Last edited:
I thank you for your opinion, and your opinion is that you dissaprove. Others will see Topex disapproves....there is no question on that LOL

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Seriously, dude, how do you know what was going through his head? Maybe he's the kind to offer his jacket, so she doesn't embarrass herself.

Wouldn't she be already embarrassed and feel ashamed? If he saw it others likely would have. And honestly idk what the chances of giving your jacket to an absolute stranger are unless you were seeking some kind of reward. Furthermore, if I was in that boat, the last thing I'd want to do is have someone come up and try to help, versus just discretely take care of myself as quickly as possible. It just doesn't add up to a good deed like you're trying to advocate for, and the ends doesn't justify it

Fair enough, I'm not always good at communicating. I'm probably a spectrumite. I'm saying see beyond the snickering, gawking, and stupid stuff most people think it's okay to do, and see the person in agony. Pretend they have an axe in their head, if you have to. Bet you'll want it to stop, then.

Ooh, valid point. It would really depend on how she thought of it.

She'd probably be best off if she thought, "Man, forget y'all! I was hurtin'! If y'all lookin' at me funny for that, y'all got issues! Die!"

Granted, if she didn't see things that way, she'd probably be embarrassed, but maybe less so if she knew someone cared to make sure the shame damage is minimized as much as possible. But what do I, the queen of social snafus, know?

Last edited:
Topex said:
Wouldn't she be already embarrassed and feel ashamed? If he saw it others likely would have. And honestly idk what the chances of giving your jacket to an absolute stranger are unless you were seeking some kind of reward. Furthermore, if I was in that boat, the last thing I'd want to do is have someone come up and try to help, versus just discretely take care of myself as quickly as possible. It just doesn't add up to a good deed like you're trying to advocate for, and the ends doesn't justify it
What exactly is not adding up to you, what are you wanting us to see Topex.? We already see you disagree, by now you're just repeating yourself over and over and over

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Fair enough, I'm not always good at communicating. I'm probably a spectrumite. I'm saying see beyond the snickering, gawking, and stupid stuff most people think it's okay to do, and see the person in agony. Pretend they have an axe in their head, if you have to. Bet you'll want it to stop, then.
LOL

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
As I've said before, Shyat's "wanting it to stop" would result in an arguably worse and more painful (though mostly on an emotional level) issue. Your axe in the head example couldn't be less related here. I'm only continuing to repeat myself as your posts seem to reflect an utter ignorance of most of the things I've tried to say

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I don't think Topex understands the fetish side of diapers and wetting. I absolutely do not tred on the grounds of those who truly need diapers. However my love for diapers and wetting is a fetish and I'm being honest about that. Granted my fetish was induced by things beyond my control, but we fetish types enjoy the fantasies sometimes.

Topex said:
As I've said before, Shyat's "wanting it to stop" would result in an arguably worse and more painful (though mostly on an emotional level) issue. Your axe in the head example couldn't be less related here. I'm only continuing to repeat myself as your posts seem to reflect an utter ignorance of most of the things I've tried to say
We get you disapprove we get you think we are ignorant, what else do you want, what else do you just absolutely have to disapprove of, I mean seriously.

What doesn't add up is why you're on this Forum Topex. You don't seem to have an interest in diapers or wetting at all.

ShyatFirst said:
What doesn't add up is why you're on this Forum Topex. You don't seem to have an interest in diapers or wetting at all.
Actually, he might, but he might not. He's a Little. This forum isn't just for DLs, but everyone who wears.

I actually added more to my last post, Topex. See it? Sometimes it just takes me a minute to see exactly what others' perspectives are. Try something, so I can understand what you mean?

Try, "If this were the situation, it wouldn't be right, no matter why. Same thing here, is what I'm trying to say."

Last edited:
ShyatFirst said:
I don't think Topex understands the fetish side of diapers and wetting. I absolutely do not tred on the grounds of those who truly need diapers. However my love for diapers and wetting is a fetish and I'm being honest about that. Granted my fetish was induced by things beyond my control, but we fetish types enjoy the fantasies sometimes.

I do, I just have a strong sense of morality and boundaries, especially when it comes to using others.

ShyatFirst said:

It doesn't matter if you think I belong here, I'm here because I want to be. I generally keep my interests more to myself as except in a general sense I don't feel the need to discuss them and give everyone details, as it's outside my comfort zone. I'm not really sure where your original assertion came from, but it's certainly misinformed and comes across quite condescending

ShyatFirst said:
We get you disapprove we get you think we are ignorant, what else do you want, what else do you just absolutely have to disapprove of, I mean seriously.

I never said that I thought you were ignorant...? I'm not here to take shots at you, sorry if you feel that way.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Actually, he might, but he might not. He's a Little. This forum isn't just for DLs, but everyone who wears.

I actually added more to my last post, Topex. See it? Sometimes it just takes me a minute to see exactly what others' perspectives are. Try something, so I can understand what you mean?

Try, "If this were the situation, it wouldn't be right, no matter why. Same thing here, is what I'm trying to say."

Read your amendment. Glad we can find some common ground. I totally see what you're saying.

When it comes down to it, we really don't know how someone will act. We can guess all day at what would've happened and never know because it didn't happen. However, different people react differently so in general you have to tread carefully and expect anything, or just avoid some situations in general

We may be able to see other opinions as well. That's a great feature here

ShyatFirst said:
Why am I attracted to girls who wet their pants. I feel so screwed up sometimes

It'a a common fetish actually, you're definitely not alone. Omoroshi mutsu or something like that is the name (it's japanese)

bambinod said:
It'a a common fetish actually, you're definitely not alone. Omoroshi mutsu or something like that is the name (it's japanese)
Close.

It's pronounced "omorashi omutsu," written as おもらしおむつ

Nothing wrong at all!!

I honestly get super excited too over people having to go (including when it's myself!! XD)

Be happy and enjoy 😁

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder
ShyatFirst said:
I seen a woman at the store today waiting for the bathroom she was holding her hands down there, crossing her legs and kinda bouncing. I liked what she was doing. Is it mean if I wanted to see her wet her pants.
It would only be mean if you were to tell her you wanted to see her have an accident.

However, witnessing it happen unobtrusively and pretending to appear uninterested when in fact you are, is another matter.

There was a time when I was in school and I saw a girl about my age wet herself.

And personally, I wanted to see it happen and when it did, I didn't go up to her and say something along the lines of "you wet yourself? That's awesome!"

This event in my life was only a fleeting glimpse, but it's one I'll remember for the rest of my life.

Back