Is it wrong to like it when a girl has to pee really bad.

ShyatFirst

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I seen a woman at the store today waiting for the bathroom she was holding her hands down there, crossing her legs and kinda bouncing. I liked what she was doing. Is it mean if I wanted to see her wet her pants.

It's mean if that's what you really wanted. If you just wistfully imagined what it would be like, I think that's different. Neither affect the woman, so it's really a thing for you rather than her.

Fantasies are fine if we know that's what they are but actively wishing harm on innocents, particularly ones we don't even know should be avoided.

Reactions: tiny, ShyatFirst and trysexiea
ShyatFirst said:
Is it mean if I wanted to see her wet her pants.
I'd say so for sure. You're hoping that for your own personal gratification someone else can have an embarrassing public incident. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone

Reactions: trysexiea
Topex said:
I'd say so for sure. You're hoping that for your own personal gratification someone else can have an embarrassing public incident. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone
I see your point, I'm trying to figure out why I like that kind of thing.

ShyatFirst said:
I see your point, I'm trying to figure out why I like that kind of thing.
My guess is that you probably mentally feed off of the feelings associated with the situation--shame, guilt, embarrassment, etc.--and in general find that sort of incident arousing (not necessarily sexually, but just stimulating), and maybe in conjunction with some dominant/switch mindset get that feeling as well or more when it happens to other people, so you target small signals such as the ones you described excite you. The thing is, whether they are aware of it or not, you shouldn't be involving non-consenting parties in your fantasies, fetish, or whatever you label it; even though they don't know it, it's just not right and doesn't justify what you're doing

Last edited:
ShyatFirst said:
I seen a woman at the store today waiting for the bathroom she was holding her hands down there, crossing her legs and kinda bouncing. I liked what she was doing. Is it mean if I wanted to see her wet her pants.
Dude, no, it's not wrong. After your terrible, horrible, no good, very bad, Peter F. Ile babysitter, it's a little thing called empathy! At least your heart is connected. Feeling wrong isn't necessary. You wanted her pain to stop.

Reactions: ShyatFirst
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Dude, no, it's not wrong. After your terrible, horrible, no good, very bad, Peter F. Ile babysitter, it's a little thing called empathy! At least your heart is connected. Feeling wrong isn't necessary. You wanted her pain to stop.
I honestly don't think this has anything to do with this. I don't think this is empathy at all. Wanting her pain to stop? If she had wet herself she would have been publicly humiliated, embarrassed, probably without a pair of pants would've had to walk all the way back to her car (hopefully she had a car and didn't have to take the bus), have everyone see her, feel shamed, have her pants get cold and make her chilled, and hopefully get home and get changed without anyone she knows seeing her as that would be a whole other world of stress and anxiety in an already terrible circumstance. I'm pretty sure that emotional pain and physical discomfort trumps a little bit of pain from holding waiting for a bathroom, which I'm sure most people have experienced

Reactions: mayhem
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Why am I attracted to girls who wet their pants. I feel so screwed up sometimes

ShyatFirst said:
Why am I attracted to girls who wet their pants. I feel so screwed up sometimes
I'd suggest it's linked to a power crave

ShyatFirst said:
Why am I attracted to girls who wet their pants. I feel so screwed up sometimes.
Don't you know how that feels? Didn't someone do that to you, on purpose? God, that was vile! You didn't choose it, so, cut yourself a break. You're fine. We're here, now.

Keep in mind, I'm not a therapist. I just think being absolutely sure childhood crap has nothing to do with this, is a bit one sided, as is being absolutely sure it always does have something to do with it. I will tell you this. You're adrenal glands don't care. They don't give one iota what caused your adrenaline rush, rather you were terrified of retribution for wetting as a kid, or. . . That other, more pleasant thing that causes adrenaline to rush, and you've had nerves, a blood supply, and adrenal glands, the whole time, even before you knew what puberty was. At least that's what Sigmund would say.

If you're so messed up, how come so many others here like the same thing? Hugs. Welcome home.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyatFirst
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
If you're so messed up, how come so many others here like the same thing?
Maybe we're all just messed up lol. On a serious note, no, I don't think that.

However, in terms of your exact personal wills, although I don't want to refer to them as messed up, as it does have quite a negative connotation, I do think that having such urges to bring unwilling parties into your fetish, etc. isn't appropriate and you should find a better source for satisfying your desires instead of the public who probably want nothing to do with it

Topex said:
Maybe we're all just messed up lol. On a serious note, no, I don't think that.

However, in terms of your exact personal wills, although I don't want to refer to them as messed up, as it does have quite a negative connotation, I do think that having such urges to bring unwilling parties into your fetish, etc. isn't appropriate and you should find a better source for satisfying your desires instead of the public who probably want nothing to do with it
I'm assuming he's reasonably intelligent, and stable, enough not to have told her he has one, let alone asked the poor lady to get involved. There I go, assuming again.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'm assuming he's reasonably intelligent, and stable, enough not to have told her he has one, let alone asked the poor lady to get involved. There I go, assuming again.
As I stated earlier, just by using someone as a source of your personal gratification isn't right, whether they are aware of it or not

I guess I missed the part where he used her for personal gratification. He merely had a thought. Granted, not all thoughts are pure, but they aren't crimes, either.

Reactions: chamberpot and ShyatFirst
I never forced her to pee her pants. That woman doesn't know I exist, I never spoke to her only observed her from a distance. I was just slightly aroused she had to pee that's all.

ShyatFirst said:
I never forced her to pee her pants. That woman doesn't know I exist, I never spoke to her only observed her from a distance. I was just slightly aroused she had to pee that's all.
The arousal part isn't what I was trying to highlight earlier, it's that you mentioned you were consciously hoping she would make a public embarrassment of herself

Maybe I should accept me for me. Yes, I like women who have a fetish to wet their pants and wear diapers. I'm also aroused by myself needing to pee aswell and I have desires for a girl to see me wet my pants. So it's not a power trip, I like the humiliation too.

Reactions: aulady and Fascinating
Topex said:
The arousal part isn't what I was trying to highlight earlier, it's that you mentioned you were consciously hoping she would make a public embarrassment of herself
Don't forget why you are here either, everyone has their own thing. I feel you are trying to coerce and bully me into seeing things your way. You've already stated you disagree with me I respectfully accept that. How many more times must you pick my post apart.

Topex said:
If thoughts were a crime then every human on earth is a criminal.

ShyatFirst said:
Don't forget why you are here either, everyone has their own thing. I feel you are trying to coerce and bully me into seeing things your way. You've already stated you disagree with me I respectfully accept that. How many more times must you pick my post apart.
I'm not coercing or bullying you at all. It's just that every time you make a subsequent post it seems like what I and at least one other mentioned before went over your head, or you pushed it away because you didn't like it, whether you say you accept it or not, without giving it a fair thought, as morally, what I'm saying is right, and that's objective truth whether you like it or not. The difference between my "thing" and your "thing" is that what I don't involve others in what I'm doing in any way and respect others.

ShyatFirst said:
If thoughts were a crime then every human on earth is a criminal.
I'm honestly not sure what the point of this is, but it really just shows that you don't really care and aren't taking this seriously

Back