Is it really a kink?

I had erotic thoughts and fantasies to do with it going back way before I was 6 years old. For me it was predominantly the ultimate turn on, now its moving into medical need. Yes its a fetish. I do think I had wetting problems when I was very young recall a female teacher screaming at me "what? do you want to be a baby in nappies again?" after wetting in primary school which I think probably added fuel to the fire.
The experience of coming back on the bus in my early 40s with the first bag of nappies I wanted for UIC whilst uncontrollably in a state of arousal was a challenging experience (!)

Reactions: Kirisin and Angelapinks
Same here i always had a weird tingly feeling when i was young when i'd see cartoons or something on tv where Bugs Bunny gets turned into a baby or put in a diaper - something felt right about it - now here i am thickly diapered and in a dress - tehe :)

Reactions: HeythereitsMax, Kirisin and Angelapinks
It is whatever you want it to be. For me it isn't a fetish or kink related at all. I wear diapers for incontinence, i have embraced an ABDL lifestyle more recently to manage stress and anxiety. For me it's therapy, and doesn't involve sexualisation at all. Everyone will have their own individual view of what it means to them. (y) :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirisin and Angelapinks
Back