Is it better to shave down there?

alba92 said:
I've been using diapers/pullups for a few weeks now (I am remote working so I spend most of the time alone at my apartment). However I don't wear 24/7, just a few hours until I finally wet them (still struggling with that part hahaha).

My question today is about pubic hair, basically. I think it makes me sweat more that I should when I am wearing and after some time it feels uncomfortable. I'm doubtful about just shaving it and call it a day, because I think it could end up feeling worse (mostly itchy) with the diaper on. I also have 0 experience with shaving, I've always just trimmed it a little with bathroom scissors so... (am I the only one?)

Just to clarify, I'm a woman. Though I think with the "to shave or not to shave" dilemma, men would have similar problems. So feel free to answer as well :)
I have never been to Australia, though I really want to go there. So I can't answer your question about shaving down there or down under.

I recently started shaving the... err.... moneybags.... but my partners not into the completely clean look so I keep up top very well trimmed. So much cleaner, more hygenic and feels better. Also much better when padded up. I also have had some eczema issues there so applying creams etc with hair isnt ideal.

I use Nair Bikini Cream all over my diaper area as much as I can reach. Seems to wrk pretty well. Spread it on, wait 10-12 minutes and shower it off.

Reactions: 247 and diaperdude
Of course shaving is the best, not only is it more hygienic but also more aesthetic.

It is said by someone who is completely shaving from the cheekbones to the toes

NekoLittle said:
It is said by someone who is completely shaving from the cheekbones to the toes
How much time do you spend on shaving ?

Brajan32 said:
How much time do you spend on shaving ?
Currently that is not of my worries, I shave my whole body with laser (including the face), so I don't care about that anymore😅

I have been waxed "there" and 85% of my body for the last 8 years. I recommend bare skin. Sensitivity and cleanliness

Shaving definitely makes clean ups a whole lot easier, plus helps control odors.

Reactions: furry121 and KindaOlde
I have been shaving up and mid sectional my life and it’s the best thing for lots of reasons

Reactions: Jorelaxed
alba92 said:
I've been using diapers/pullups for a few weeks now (I am remote working so I spend most of the time alone at my apartment). However I don't wear 24/7, just a few hours until I finally wet them (still struggling with that part hahaha).

My question today is about pubic hair, basically. I think it makes me sweat more that I should when I am wearing and after some time it feels uncomfortable. I'm doubtful about just shaving it and call it a day, because I think it could end up feeling worse (mostly itchy) with the diaper on. I also have 0 experience with shaving, I've always just trimmed it a little with bathroom scissors so... (am I the only one?)

Just to clarify, I'm a woman. Though I think with the "to shave or not to shave" dilemma, men would have similar problems. So feel free to answer as well :)
I shave keeps smell down if wet and I'm a guy. With a quality adult diaper it's actually softer very comfortable. Although I wear due to cerebral palsy but u wouldn't know I have cp. Doesn't effect me too much...

Gotcha all good then

I wouldn’t trust myself with a razor in those hard to get to places, especially behind and under me where i cannot see. However, Veet spray foam works wonders and reaches those hard to get to places. If on the odd occasion i feel burning after washing off, I’ll apply aloe vera cream to sooth everything down.

I personally love being clean shaven, how ever razor burn is unfortunately a big problem and takes a lot of care every day. Pro’s about it though are ease of cleaning and less odour.

Additionally, an exfoliating glove is essential for removing the hair after treatment with veet spray on foam. I stand in the shower, spray on, wait 10 minutes and then shower off with the help of the exfoliating glove.

warmfeeling said:
I have shared my pubic area for years, it feels much nicer, also like you say there is also the sweaty issue, I’m male by the way, my wife has always shaved all of her pubic area, she hates hair down there, I’d say go for it 😁👍🏻
I completely agree! As a female who also hates hair down there, shaving is not only more comfortable but hygienic.

• Love
Reactions: nenaforever and Samantha
That you are right my baby girl and yes thay are all saying what I all ready know

alba92 said:

Clean shaven is the way to go!

Yup sure is the only way to go all the time

Yes, it makes all of the difference is eliminating odor and makes changes/cleanup must easier.

Back