Incontrol Essential Scent

InControlRobert said:
We do not have an exact name for it but I do not know how the Attends smelled to be able to compare.
I would! I remember it very well.

I found chamomile and lavender baby powder at walmart tonight. I couldn't smell it. I asked my wife to smell it. She couldn't really smell it either.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BigAl1 said:
I found chamomile and lavender baby powder at walmart tonight. I couldn't smell it. I asked my wife to smell it. She couldn't really smell it either.
Maybe a bad batch? I have years-old equate powder that still smells just fine.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BigAl2
mdogg said:
Hey InControlRobert, I had another off subject question- is the sizing on these true to print? it says on the website that the BeDry XL has a max fit of 57" with a normal fit of 47", like most of the other Incontrol products. The XL Megamax for example goes to 60" and it fits like a glove.

I was wanting to try the line of Incontrol based on the comments I see but it sure would be nice if you guys did an XL+ like the PeekAbu's or the Seni Quattro in sizing. The heavy duty full fit plain white plastic night time diaper is tough to beat, so it would be nice to try these out if anyone here knew if they were identical in sizing to either a Megamax XL or the old Confidry 24/7's.

I do realize the drum machines these are made on along with the material roll widths limit this considerably with the plastic backed versions, but there are several of us larger side sleepers that really could use the investment into something with good coverage. Any thoughts on this? Thanks for responding here.
Can you send me a direct message about this to keep the thread on track?

Reactions: mdogg and BobbiSueEllen
InControlRobert said:
Can you send me a direct message about this to keep the thread on track?
not sure how to do that on here? do i start a new thread maybe?

Last edited:
mdogg said:
not sure how to do that on here? do i start a new thread maybe?

Just click on the avatar and it should pop up like below. Then hit "Strat conversation". This makes things more private if you don't want everyone on the site seeing.

1706524493362.png

If I'm not mistaken (which I could be), people can't send direct messages without being an Established Contributor. As mdogg is only a Contributor, they probably don't have those permissions yet.

@mdogg, as you already have quite a few posts, you quite likely just need to set an avatar (an image to show up alongside your name) in order to reach Established Contributor status.

Otherwise, you could simply start a new thread, and perhaps tag InControlRobert in your post, much like I've tagged you here, by typing @, followed by your name (part of your name, actually; a little window popped up where I could select your name). It's not ideal, but...it would work. You may also be able to post a question to their profile, instead.

Last edited:
Summerfresh said:
Incontrol is a great company and I trust their direction. Everything is always changing with their product offerings as well. Perhaps we will see similar scented diapers in the future.
The only scented diaper on the market is the Rearz Lil Bellas. The Barnyard by Rearz claims to be scented too, but I've heard otherwise.

Am I missing any?

• Thinking
theancientmariner said:
The only scented diaper on the market is the Rearz Lil Bellas. The Barnyard by Rearz claims to be scented too, but I've heard otherwise.

Am I missing any?
Ah yes the Lil Bellas do smell nice.

Subtlerustle said:
Cool. I had no idea about the scent. I too loved that old Attends scent.
Attends from the late 1980’s. Ahhhh. I really miss the scent. The soft plastic. Take me back please.

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle, anton and BobbiSueEllen
theancientmariner said:

Am I missing any?
The barnyard's have a scent. There is sometimes the odd batch that gets a little under-scented from time to time as the machine can run out of scent or get clogged but they should be scented.

RearzJacob said:
The barnyard's have a scent. There is sometimes the odd batch that gets a little under-scented from time to time as the machine can run out of scent or get clogged but they should be scented.
Thanks for the reply Jacob. And what of the Lil Bellas? The one time I bought them, it was a very weak scent. Barley smelled the cotton candy. Is it always a weak scent?

RearzJacob said:
Are the daydreamers scented with the same scent than the incontrol essentials ?

Reactions: Subtlerustle and TheWaddlingDad
theancientmariner said:
Thanks for the reply Jacob. And what of the Lil Bellas? The one time I bought them, it was a very weak scent. Barley smelled the cotton candy. Is it always a weak scent?
As I said above it is likely a small batch "There is sometimes the odd batch that gets a little under-scented from time to time as the machine can run out of scent or get clogged but they should be scented."

tiboonti said:
Are the daydreamers scented with the same scent than the incontrol essentials ?
No, it's a completely different scent.

RearzJacob said:
As I said above it is likely a small batch "There is sometimes the odd batch that gets a little under-scented from time to time as the machine can run out of scent or get clogged but they should be scented."
Oh okay. Then I guess I should buy them again and see for myself. I liked them for what they were but it was just they were barley scented.

You guys should make more scented diapers. We'd all love to see that.

Last edited:
Reactions: AccidentsHappen
theancientmariner said:
Oh okay. Then I guess I should buy them again and see for myself. I liked them for what they were but it was just they were barley scented.

You guys should make more scented diapers. We'd all love to see that.
We will keep it in mind. It is either a love or hate thing with the scents so it's a hard choice.

Reactions: AccidentsHappen
Scents are useful for those of us with bowel issues. At least for me it provides a bit of extra masking/protection/odor control. I appreciate having them and made sure to stock up before they're gone. Just my 2c. I love the scent on the essentials. Chamomile/lavender are lovely.

Back