I'm regretting this extreme binge...please help.

ShyGirl91 said:
I hope you made it out from where you were saving to move to!
I did.

And honestly, really learning to cut back is what got me into the "2 commas" club lol. Anyone can taking on smart financial opportunities and cutting the fat out of their budget I feel like.

Reactions: mistykitty, AttilaThePun, Sealander and 1 other person
Lol i found a seller on amazon that sells 168ct abena M4s and for like 325$ i bought them and a bunch of others and then lost my job. i feel u

• Sad
Reactions: mistykitty, ShyGirl91, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
Svenmaok said:
168ct abena M4s and for like 325$
Oh no... they're on sale on the Abena USA website for a much better price

1701142062548.png

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Svenmaok
Reactions: AttilaThePun
Svenmaok said:
OOF. and now im regretting it even more XD
Shit, I'm guessing it's too late to cancel then?

That sale's still on but I'm guessing not after today.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Svenmaok
yee it was expressmed and they dont cancel. all good though it was a lesson in no going too overboard lol

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Svenmaok said:
yee it was expressmed and they dont cancel. all good though it was a lesson in no going too overboard lol
Another trick that works on a few diaper distributors and other websites. Leave something in your cart for a few hours, but make sure the website has your email address to lure you back in with some% off for the sale.

Bearcatz said:
Another trick that works on a few diaper distributors and other websites. Leave something in your cart for a few hours, but make sure the website has your email address to lure you back in with some% off for the sale.
Ahh yes a favorite trick of mine , at worst you’ll get free shipping or some small discount . At best you’ll get a smoking hot deal . Retailers are all to familiar with billions of dollars of unpurchased stuff in “carts” everywhere . Depending on how the retailer sales overall are going influences what they try to lure you back with or to get you to pull the trigger on something . Basically a bad sales year for them is good for us because they will be more generous in leaving some profit behind . Another of my favorite tricks is looking at everything ( stuff your not planning to purchase at all) the reason is stores are sometimes sloppy or there IT department sucks . Last month I found a brand new version of a down winter parka that they just came out with marked down as clearance so everybody I know ( I told friends about the error ) bought a down parka they didn’t need or want because a $379 parka for $17.99 you just got to buy , I actually bought 3 one for me and two I took to the park downtown and gave away to people who maybe down on there luck or unhoused and really need something substantial to keep warm winter is here (we have about 7-8” snow and it’s going to continue thru Wensday ) I don’t have much but I do share when I can . God does something extra good for me , I pay it forward to someone else . The old saying “it’s all on the wheel” comes to mind “reap what you sow “ . I had a rough early childhood and had many strangers be kind to me ,my greatest gift was being adopted as a teen , it changed everything .

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and AttilaThePun
Bearcatz said:
Shit, I'm guessing it's too late to cancel then?

That sale's still on but I'm guessing not after today.
The 25% off sale was 24th through 27th. I bought some Abri-Form Comfort level 4 diapers, too - but only 2 cases.

Fortunetly this Black Friday I didn't went crazy, cause I was so focus trying to avoid buying anything.

littledinogoesrawr said:
Fortunetly this Black Friday I didn't went crazy, cause I was so focus trying to avoid buying anything.
I usually only buy 1 case, but because of the sale, my wife said I should go ahead and get 2, since I typically wear 1 Abri-Form nightly. We're trying to not overwhelm our storage capacity and to be financially prudent, since 'tis the $ea$on. 🎅

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and littledinogoesrawr
AttilaThePun said:
I usually only buy 1 case, but because of the sale, my wife said I should go ahead and get 2, since I typically wear 1 Abri-Form nightly. We're trying to not overwhelm our storage capacity and to be financially prudent, since 'tis the $ea$on. 🎅
If you have the support of your wife and you wear often is a good purchase!

Hello,

We all make silly purchases at times.

My partner knows I like to dress up at times so she’s not surprised when I have some parcels arrive.

She doesn’t know about my little girl side and when I have a binge of little girl stuff, my biggest worry is all the parcels arriving. Best laid plans and timing, they don’t arrive to plan. The number of times I’ve nearly been caught out with littleforbig nappies, frilly or printed plastic panties, pacifiers, baby girl clothes and dresses I can’t count.

I have the regret from the moment I press the button to buy. Once or twice I’ve cancelled the order via Amazon but others I couldn’t.

I start to think of excuses and alike but I just know I’ll get caught out one day, maybe subconsciously that’s what I want. In the mean time the fear and panic is almost paralysing.

Recently I’ve become much more selective and careful about how and when I buy and also try to be content with being a big girl. Luckily that involves dressing as a schoolgirl or little girl maybe 6 or 7 but no nappies or baby pants with my partner.

I do dream that one day she might suggest some training panties or precautions for her little girl. I think the chances are Bob Hope and no hope but we can dream.

Just be careful and recognise the cost of binge when you are struggling to hide stuff is purging and that’s when you get depressed about all of the lovely things you let go and you have further regret.

I guess it’s about being conservative and breaking the cycle.

Touch wood I seem to have done that and all but my little stuff is open in my wardrobe which she has open access to.

That came with a price of coming out to her which could of been disastrous but actually, she’s been great I just regret not having done it sooner.

I hope some of that helps.

Jenny x ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyGirl91, mistykitty, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
I've just done exactly the same @ShyGirl91 ... impulsively bought a whole load of diapers I shouldnt have on my credit card. I'm upset at myself because I've resisted all weekend and then fell at their "you forgot something" email. All for 15% off.

But I know damn well I'm going to use the diapers, every last one of them, because it makes me feel so much better & safer & happier when I do ... so i'm trying to get over it. I'll instead try and make my credit card harder to use, and start paying it off yet again

I guess you know that intense focus on different kinks/hobbies and impulsive purchases are symptoms of adhd? I have it for sure, and whilst I dont blame it for my screw ups, i have to remember its not a level playing field with the people who can just decide not to buy things rationally :)

Dont be hard on yourself, and enjoy your purchases đź’–

Just want to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread. I've been there. I honestly get a bit of a thrill out of irresponsible purchases, ABDL and otherwise... something I need to work on. Some of my past purchases still haunt me a bit. Lots of good advice in here. 🤗

Reactions: mistykitty, ShyGirl91 and AttilaThePun
littledinogoesrawr said:
If you have the support of your wife and you wear often is a good purchase!
Because I have urinary incontinence, I have to wear *something* or the bed will become very unpleasant! She knows I'm trying to be practical about costs while still trying to sort out which products to use for awake times and which products to use for sleep times.

dogboy said:
Suffering from depression, I'm well aware that I'll sometimes buy things I don't really need, just to get rid of the depression. I've bought plenty of adult baby clothes only to throw them out because I don't wear them.

If I'm looking forward to buying something expensive, I'll get excited over it, research it again and again just to fill up the empty space in my life. I understand this so if it's expensive, I'll wait and give it some time to see if I still want it. That doesn't always work however but the expensive things I've bought, I continue to get a lot of enjoyment from them so I think they were a good purchases.
There's a reason the phrase "retail therapy" exists! The hard part is not to let it create real disaster. This time of year, the sales everywhere can be very tempting, for all kinds of merchandise. One big purchase binge on sale can actually save some cost in the long run, if it's for things you'd have bought anyway.

Reactions: dogboy, ShyGirl91 and Sealander
AttilaThePun said:
There's a reason the phrase "retail therapy" exists! The hard part is not to let it create real disaster. This time of year, the sales everywhere can be very tempting, for all kinds of merchandise. One big purchase binge on sale can actually save some cost in the long run, if it's for things you'd have bought anyway.
I'm such a sucker for sales. I get serious FOMO and feel like I have to buy because the item may never be available again at that price.

Sealander said:
I'm such a sucker for sales. I get serious FOMO and feel like I have to buy because the item may never be available again at that price.
I find that using the question "is the savings *really* that significant" helps me a lot. It helps me if I stop to think what the offered percentage off really amounts to.

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Sealander
AttilaThePun said:
I find that using the question "is the savings *really* that significant" helps me a lot. It helps me if I stop to think what the offered percentage off really amounts to.
Yeah, it's the same way about buying in bulk, which tempts me a lot at the supermarket, but often just leads to faster, greater consumption and doesn't really save money.

Reactions: mistykitty, ShyGirl91 and AttilaThePun
Back