• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm a "little" new to this community! Sylveonkitty (18 yrs, girl) Intro

sylveonkitty said:
Hi there! I'm sylveonkitty. I chose the username based on my love for Pokémon and cats. While I've had an interest in this community for quite a while, this is my first time publicly introducing myself to it! I'm 18 years old since August, so I'm probably one of the younger users of this site. I live in NY, and I truly love the change of seasons we get. Fall, Winter > Spring, Summer. Hot take, I know... or is that considered a cold take for the temperature? Haha.

When I'm "big", I'm a college student in my first semester. I really enjoy writing and reading- it's what I'm majoring in at college. A lot of my close friends are in the furry fandom, which I have been a part of since 2016. I found that community young, I know! I enjoy going to conventions, fursuiting, and creating furry artwork. Being a furry is one of my biggest sources of joy (and it overlaps my "little" side, but I'll get to that). Besides that, I really love Halloween and general "spooky vibes". I even got a carved pumpkin tattooed on my ankle this October. I hope to get many more tattoos in the future; I love tattoo artwork a lot. When I'm hanging out with others, I love to have cozy movie nights or go skiing!

When I'm "little", I feel as though I have 2 sides. Sometimes I wanna be hyper-feminine, baby-like and cutesy. I often get into this mood when I get ready for bed- putting on a diaper, onesie, and snuggling my flower-scented lamb plushie. It makes me feel so peaceful. Other times, I feel like more of a kid than a baby! In this mood, I enjoy overalls, playing pretend, and a fun video game on the Switch console. I really enjoy Pokémon, my favorite game is sword and shield!

My little and big mood share one thing in common- love of cartoons and comics! When I'm little, my cartoon preferences lean towards MLP and Pokémon, however I enjoy many shows and read comics as well. My dream in life is to create my own comics. While I'm still hesitant to post artwork here as it would reveal some of my more "normal" accounts, I have plans to make a furry comic with lots of age regression themes soon... time will tell if I talk about that here.

While I do enjoy diapers, it's not a "must" for me. Being a little is just a comforting headspace for me that can be caused by many things. I know this site primarily focuses on diapers, and that's OK since it is something I'm exploring. My first memory of wearing a diaper at an "older" age is when I was 14. I was super interested in age regression after seeing some Youtube channels about it, and I convinced my parent to get some pull-ups for me at the grocery store under the lie I wanted them for my period. Unfortunately the quality was pretty awful and felt nothing like comfy diapers. When I recently gave better brands a try, I loved the feeling! Megamax fit me really well and I like them, however I love the scents of more ABDL brands.

I'm still hesitant to call myself the ABDL label. Like I said, being "little" feels like being younger for me- not diaper-reliant. While I do long for friends who understand my feeling, I've been nervous since I'm worried about people assuming I'm looking for different kinds of relationships. However the community here seems supportive and avoidant of adult material which is what I'm looking for to explore myself.

I'm also in a relationship since July with my boyfriend, I love him so much! It's been difficult for me to open up and show him my "little" side. I didn't know I'd be exploring this side of myself until we were already dating, and honestly, I felt guilt telling him. While he doesn't know much about the community at all, he's very supportive of me and wants me to be happy and express myself. I don't fully know why it's been difficult doing that on my end, but I won't get into that much here.

... well, that concludes my LONG intro! I'm friendly so feel free to ask anything or say hi!
Welcome

Welcome 🤗

Back