• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm a "little" new to this community! Sylveonkitty (18 yrs, girl) Intro

sylveonkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hi there! I'm sylveonkitty. I chose the username based on my love for Pokémon and cats. While I've had an interest in this community for quite a while, this is my first time publicly introducing myself to it! I'm 18 years old since August, so I'm probably one of the younger users of this site. I live in NY, and I truly love the change of seasons we get. Fall, Winter > Spring, Summer. Hot take, I know... or is that considered a cold take for the temperature? Haha.

When I'm "big", I'm a college student in my first semester. I really enjoy writing and reading- it's what I'm majoring in at college. A lot of my close friends are in the furry fandom, which I have been a part of since 2016. I found that community young, I know! I enjoy going to conventions, fursuiting, and creating furry artwork. Being a furry is one of my biggest sources of joy (and it overlaps my "little" side, but I'll get to that). Besides that, I really love Halloween and general "spooky vibes". I even got a carved pumpkin tattooed on my ankle this October. I hope to get many more tattoos in the future; I love tattoo artwork a lot. When I'm hanging out with others, I love to have cozy movie nights or go skiing!

When I'm "little", I feel as though I have 2 sides. Sometimes I wanna be hyper-feminine, baby-like and cutesy. I often get into this mood when I get ready for bed- putting on a diaper, onesie, and snuggling my flower-scented lamb plushie. It makes me feel so peaceful. Other times, I feel like more of a kid than a baby! In this mood, I enjoy overalls, playing pretend, and a fun video game on the Switch console. I really enjoy Pokémon, my favorite game is sword and shield!

My little and big mood share one thing in common- love of cartoons and comics! When I'm little, my cartoon preferences lean towards MLP and Pokémon, however I enjoy many shows and read comics as well. My dream in life is to create my own comics. While I'm still hesitant to post artwork here as it would reveal some of my more "normal" accounts, I have plans to make a furry comic with lots of age regression themes soon... time will tell if I talk about that here.

While I do enjoy diapers, it's not a "must" for me. Being a little is just a comforting headspace for me that can be caused by many things. I know this site primarily focuses on diapers, and that's OK since it is something I'm exploring. My first memory of wearing a diaper at an "older" age is when I was 14. I was super interested in age regression after seeing some Youtube channels about it, and I convinced my parent to get some pull-ups for me at the grocery store under the lie I wanted them for my period. Unfortunately the quality was pretty awful and felt nothing like comfy diapers. When I recently gave better brands a try, I loved the feeling! Megamax fit me really well and I like them, however I love the scents of more ABDL brands.

I'm still hesitant to call myself the ABDL label. Like I said, being "little" feels like being younger for me- not diaper-reliant. While I do long for friends who understand my feeling, I've been nervous since I'm worried about people assuming I'm looking for different kinds of relationships. However the community here seems supportive and avoidant of adult material which is what I'm looking for to explore myself.

I'm also in a relationship since July with my boyfriend, I love him so much! It's been difficult for me to open up and show him my "little" side. I didn't know I'd be exploring this side of myself until we were already dating, and honestly, I felt guilt telling him. While he doesn't know much about the community at all, he's very supportive of me and wants me to be happy and express myself. I don't fully know why it's been difficult doing that on my end, but I won't get into that much here.

... well, that concludes my LONG intro! I'm friendly so feel free to ask anything or say hi!

• Love
Reactions: DPLuvAB, Wolfman69, leafgoalie and 8 others
Hello sylveonkitty and welcome to the community. Thank you for that wonderful introduction.

Hello and welcome to ADISC! I'm celebrating my 46th anniversary of being 18 years old, so we have that in common.

I'm a writer - working on my 17th book - and I'm glad someone still majors in writing! These days, it feels like a bit of a lost art.

You wrote a beautiful introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here, and I'll look forward to seeing your posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Prillprillprill and Cottontail
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

sbmccue said:
Hello and welcome to ADISC! I'm celebrating my 46th anniversary of being 18 years old, so we have that in common.

I'm a writer - working on my 17th book - and I'm glad someone still majors in writing! These days, it feels like a bit of a lost art.

You wrote a beautiful introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here, and I'll look forward to seeing your posts.
Thank you for the warm welcome!

17 books is impressive, I aspire to make it to just 5 books someday! And yes, I love my decision to major in writing. I originally thought I should major in computer science. I felt pressured due to all the talk of liberal arts majors being useless. However, I know I want to follow my heart and be happy. Creative writing and drawing has been a lifelong passion for me, and I love to learn about the skill. So far, my major decision has been paying off as I’m doing very well in my writing/literature classes.

I will definitely be around to post on this site, glad you’re looking forward to it!

Welcome

Welcome! Now that’s an intro!

Reactions: HomeMadeLuigi
Hello, Sylveon. I'd like to welcome you to our little slice of safety and support on the internet here! I have to agree with identifying more with the "little" label. For me, the reason why for me is that It's more like a widespread encompassing of the comforts of childhood that I want to enjoy again. Onesies, footie sleepers, diapers, stuffied animals, cartoons, games, or just vibing with all of the above. Very nice intro by the way!

Reactions: Prillprillprill
Chimera said:
Hello, Sylveon. I'd like to welcome you to our little slice of safety and support on the internet here! I have to agree with identifying more with the "little" label. For me, the reason why for me is that It's more like a widespread encompassing of the comforts of childhood that I want to enjoy again. Onesies, footie sleepers, diapers, stuffied animals, cartoons, games, or just vibing with all of the above. Very nice intro by the way!
Yay, you completely understand! My “little” side is also very widespread. While diapers and onesies do bring me comfort of course, sometimes all I need is some snacks and a fun cartoon to enjoy that feeling of being small again. That makes me think, I should make a post about what snacks/foods make me feel little. There is a lot of them!

Thank you for the very kind and warm welcome, Chimera!

Reactions: Chimera
Welcome to adisc @sylveonkitty lots of great people here to talk to. see you on the forums btw next to eevee sylveon is my fav pokemon, love your avatar!:love:

sylveonkitty said:
Hi there! I'm sylveonkitty. I chose the username based on my love for Pokémon and cats. While I've had an interest in this community for quite a while, this is my first time publicly introducing myself to it! I'm 18 years old since August, so I'm probably one of the younger users of this site. I live in NY, and I truly love the change of seasons we get. Fall, Winter > Spring, Summer. Hot take, I know... or is that considered a cold take for the temperature? Haha.

When I'm "big", I'm a college student in my first semester. I really enjoy writing and reading- it's what I'm majoring in at college. A lot of my close friends are in the furry fandom, which I have been a part of since 2016. I found that community young, I know! I enjoy going to conventions, fursuiting, and creating furry artwork. Being a furry is one of my biggest sources of joy (and it overlaps my "little" side, but I'll get to that). Besides that, I really love Halloween and general "spooky vibes". I even got a carved pumpkin tattooed on my ankle this October. I hope to get many more tattoos in the future; I love tattoo artwork a lot. When I'm hanging out with others, I love to have cozy movie nights or go skiing!

When I'm "little", I feel as though I have 2 sides. Sometimes I wanna be hyper-feminine, baby-like and cutesy. I often get into this mood when I get ready for bed- putting on a diaper, onesie, and snuggling my flower-scented lamb plushie. It makes me feel so peaceful. Other times, I feel like more of a kid than a baby! In this mood, I enjoy overalls, playing pretend, and a fun video game on the Switch console. I really enjoy Pokémon, my favorite game is sword and shield!

My little and big mood share one thing in common- love of cartoons and comics! When I'm little, my cartoon preferences lean towards MLP and Pokémon, however I enjoy many shows and read comics as well. My dream in life is to create my own comics. While I'm still hesitant to post artwork here as it would reveal some of my more "normal" accounts, I have plans to make a furry comic with lots of age regression themes soon... time will tell if I talk about that here.

While I do enjoy diapers, it's not a "must" for me. Being a little is just a comforting headspace for me that can be caused by many things. I know this site primarily focuses on diapers, and that's OK since it is something I'm exploring. My first memory of wearing a diaper at an "older" age is when I was 14. I was super interested in age regression after seeing some Youtube channels about it, and I convinced my parent to get some pull-ups for me at the grocery store under the lie I wanted them for my period. Unfortunately the quality was pretty awful and felt nothing like comfy diapers. When I recently gave better brands a try, I loved the feeling! Megamax fit me really well and I like them, however I love the scents of more ABDL brands.

I'm still hesitant to call myself the ABDL label. Like I said, being "little" feels like being younger for me- not diaper-reliant. While I do long for friends who understand my feeling, I've been nervous since I'm worried about people assuming I'm looking for different kinds of relationships. However the community here seems supportive and avoidant of adult material which is what I'm looking for to explore myself.

I'm also in a relationship since July with my boyfriend, I love him so much! It's been difficult for me to open up and show him my "little" side. I didn't know I'd be exploring this side of myself until we were already dating, and honestly, I felt guilt telling him. While he doesn't know much about the community at all, he's very supportive of me and wants me to be happy and express myself. I don't fully know why it's been difficult doing that on my end, but I won't get into that much here.

... well, that concludes my LONG intro! I'm friendly so feel free to ask anything or say hi!
Welcome, so glad u are joining us here, ask questions, start making new friends, thanks for sharing about yourself so we can start to get to know you!! Most important is to have FUN here!!! Love chatting so anytime. I am a daddy and also a baby so love to chat about both.

Hi and welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Your introduction is great, really detailed.

Welcome, @sylveonkitty! Thanks for taking the time to make a proper intro! ...Although, as an English major and aspiring writer, you're only meeting expectations, I suppose. ;) I hope college is off to a solid start. I was in college with Pokémon came out. Yes, *sigh*. Gen 1. My heart still belongs to Pikachu, ha ha. But anyway, I guess it goes without saying that I'm not one of the younger members here. I remember my college years well though, and they were fantastic. I hope you can reflect on yours with similar adoration when they're behind you. I was enjoying breakfast with a former roommate just a couple of weeks ago. I still work in the field of my major, and I appreciate the opportunities my degree has afforded me, but the friendships really are the best things to come out of those four... and a half :rolleyes:... years.

I look forward to what furry details you end up sharing, but I also understand wanting to compartmentalize things. A lot of us do that. As you already seem to understand, an interest in childish things and diapers doesn't mix well in every social circle, and the fandom certainly has its ABDL detractors. My own furry interests are mostly an outgrowth of my little side though, so they go everywhere together. I haven't personally experienced any negativity toward babyfurs, but that might be because I do most of my babyfur-related socializing here on ADISC.

I love that your boyfriend has been accepting. I think most of us who've opened up to our significant others and spouses can relate to the difficulty of it. Let's be honest: We are a bit different. Fortunately there are open-minded people who don't automatically see that as bad. I'm so glad you found one.

I look forward to hearing more from you in the forums, and I hope you find the place fun and supportive. It's certainly been that for me over the years.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarryNight
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @sylveonkitty! Thanks for taking the time to make a proper intro!
Thank you, Cottontail! Thank you for taking the time to make a lovely reply. I truly appreciate it. And yes, I guess if anyone was to write a long introduction, the English major doing so is no surprise haha. By the way, I adore your minette PFP and banner! I love her work, and I have commissioned her a few times.
Cottontail said:
I look forward to what furry details you end up sharing, but I also understand wanting to compartmentalize things. A lot of us do that. As you already seem to understand, an interest in childish things and diapers doesn't mix well in every social circle, and the fandom certainly has its ABDL detractors. My own furry interests are mostly an outgrowth of my little side though, so they go everywhere together. I haven't personally experienced any negativity toward babyfurs, but that might be because I do most of my babyfur-related socializing here on ADISC.
Yeah, this sums it up a lot. A lot of furries that know of my little side have been super supportive. However, my fear is if I start making ABDL content, or babyfur content, that's all people will recognize my work for. But truly, I want to be able to separate the sides of myself. Being a furry is something I've engaged with far longer than ABDL, and I can't see my work becoming only babyfur/abdl. There's nothing wrong with having the rep of being a babyfur artist. I don't even care about the small portion of haters, really. I just want to be able to be able to make ABDL furry comics, and then move onto non-ABDL work in life, without everyone holding the expectation I'll specialize in just ABDL stuff. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but that's really where I was coming from with that statement.
Cottontail said:
I love that your boyfriend has been accepting. I think most of us who've opened up to our significant others and spouses can relate to the difficulty of it. Let's be honest: We are a bit different. Fortunately there are open-minded people who don't automatically see that as bad. I'm so glad you found one.
Yes, I'm very lucky. I felt so guilty at first since it was something I told him while we were dating, and I worried it was something I should've come to terms with and been open about before we got together. I felt like I was suddenly piling something onto him he didn't ask for. While he doesn't get it, he wants me to be happy and feel comfortable regressing around him. But there's so much I get scared of with that. I want him to find the "big" me attractive, and I'm somehow nervous being little around him will make the overall attraction aspect difficult. My little side is strictly non-sexual, and he's completely on board and understanding of that. I'm just somehow nervous it'll turn him off from me. On the same note, I smile at the idea of him calling me things like "adorable" and "princess" when I'm in my little headspace. I just don't have the courage to bring it up yet.

... I know I just laid a lot on you there, and that entire feeling probably deserves a post of its own. You aren't my relationship therapist by any means, haha. Besides, my relationship is very healthy I just feel anxious on the ABDL topic and wanted to clarify my difficulty.

I hope to see more of you on the forums as well, Cottontail!

Reactions: Cottontail
Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Thanks for that wonderful introduction!

If you couldn't tell, I love Pokemon too. I haven't played the newest games unfortunately, but maybe someday!

Reactions: Cottontail
sylveonkitty said:
I'm 18 years old since August, so I'm probably one of the younger users of this site.
hi. 18 since september

sylveonkitty said:
By the way, I adore your minette PFP and banner! I love her work, and I have commissioned her a few times.
Aww, thanks. She is very nice to work with. I'm actually in her queue right now. :)

sylveonkitty said:
However, my fear is if I start making ABDL content, or babyfur content, that's all people will recognize my work for.
I hadn't looked at it from that angle, but that's certainly a reasonable concern given where you're trying to go. Artists who take on niche work do seem to become magnets for it, although if you're retaining full creative control versus doing commissions, perhaps you're at a lower risk for becoming sort of typecast. Still, I think you're wise to start off growing these things separately. (Making comics sounds like a lot of fun too!)

sylveonkitty said:
... I know I just laid a lot on you there, and that entire feeling probably deserves a post of its own. You aren't my relationship therapist by any means, haha. Besides, my relationship is very healthy I just feel anxious on the ABDL topic and wanted to clarify my difficulty.
Your concerns are really very relatable. When it comes to ABDL stuff, my wife is accepting but not involved. In fairness to her, I never had that expectation and haven't asked her to play CG. We also have kids, which adds awkwardness to the prospect of interacting with her that way. I'm in no hurry to see our kids out the door, but when that does happen, I hope to let my little side out to play somewhat more often. At the same time, I love our adult relationship and don't want that to end, so... Yeah! Bit of a quandary, ha ha! But anyway, given that you're still very much exploring your little side, I'm sure you're forgiven for not gushing to your boyfriend straight off. These things evolve over time anyway. Better to just set the expectation that he's on a journey of discovery with you. :)

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome

sylveonkitty said:

Welcome & ooo i wuve mlp too 🤩

sylveonkitty said:

Welcome to the community!

Back