I Need Some Potty Tips 👶🏻

Number 2 has never been a problem. When it wants to come out, it comes out.
Number 1 has always been a struggle, as no matter how hard I to make my brain recognize I'm wearing a diaper, it still registers it as wearing clothes and its a major strain to pee

What I do though is squat down and put my hands under warm running water. That makes it much easier to pee, but its still kind of a struggle. And in all honestly, what baby what's to have to do that? lol

Reactions: DorianLogan and ShyGirl91
Stargazer93 said:
Number 2 has never been a problem. When it wants to come out, it comes out.
Number 1 has always been a struggle, as no matter how hard I to make my brain recognize I'm wearing a diaper, it still registers it as wearing clothes and its a major strain to pee

What I do though is squat down and put my hands under warm running water. That makes it much easier to pee, but its still kind of a struggle. And in all honestly, what baby what's to have to do that? lol
I bet with time it will become smoother for you. While it has become easier for my littles to pee, that adult part of me seems to get in the way of it being as easy as it could be.
I'm sure that is frustrating for you. I'm sorry. 🥺

Reactions: PaddedRita
ShyGirl91 said:
How does one get relaxed enough to use diapers without having to think about it?
I can be a little uptight and I think if I could relax enough to allow my little fully be little, it would happen fine. Any advice? 🩷
It's easy: put on a diaper, go about your day normally...play, do chores, just move about as needed. When the urge hits, don't hold back or push...just stay relaxed, keep walking/playing/doing chores and don't focus on your urge. Ignore the urge, keep moving. Eventually, you'll void your bladder by internal pressure...or your bowels will purge automatically by internal pressure. Just relax and let it happen. You might have to stop for a moment if you're messing your diaper. You'll feel a lot better when it's over. 🥳

Reactions: AJFan2020, PaddedRita, Cottontail and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
It's easy: put on a diaper, go about your day normally...play, do chores, just move about as needed. When the urge hits, don't hold back or push...just stay relaxed, keep walking/playing/doing chores and don't focus on your urge. Ignore the urge, keep moving. Eventually, you'll void your bladder by internal pressure...or your bowels will purge automatically by internal pressure. Just relax and let it happen. You might have to stop for a moment if you're messing your diaper. You'll feel a lot better when it's over. 🥳
Thank you 🥰

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and BobbiSueEllen
After a time of not wearing diapers often it happens that it is difficult to let him out again fluently. I recommend being in front of the toilet if the desire arises and relaxing. It helps me a little to count until the mind disconnects. Often enough the mind stops asking questions and associates diapers with the freedom to let it out.

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
ShyGirl91 said:
I do know diapers comfort them. Definitely don't want to force anything. Just felt like my adult self was just too pent up.
Yea the Adult ego can be a problem when you start regress. It will come up with a list of things that need to be done. And it wasn't wasn't to give control to your inner child.

However keep at it makeing sure that you are in a safe environment to regress and you have the time as there is no point in rushing going into Little space meditation.

As it stands like you are using diapers as a trigger I would sergest as others have said not to focus on it to much. Instead let your self play, what ever your inner child is into.

I have found that given myself primtion to play and do what ever activity siysiy is into seems for me a way into little space bliss.

Hope that is helpful

Hugs

I wet my Abena M4 diaper multiple times during the night and simply went back to sleep. When I got up this morning, I just relaxed and messed my diaper. Here I am, wet, warm, lumpy, and squishy and oh sooo comfortable..

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Back