I Need Some Potty Tips 👶🏻

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
How does one get relaxed enough to use diapers without having to think about it?
I can be a little uptight and I think if I could relax enough to allow my little fully be little, it would happen fine. Any advice? 🩷

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ChristianDiaperLover, diaperdude and 2 others
ShyGirl91 said:
How does one get relaxed enough to use diapers without having to think about it?
I can be a little uptight and I think if I could relax enough to allow my little fully be little, it would happen fine. Any advice? 🩷
Kinda just happens, maybe out of necessity.

Reactions: squishiestlittleboy, Jorelaxed and ShyGirl91
Relax. 😊
You might need some time, but it will happen

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, lilbabyjooce, SpankyUnicorn and 2 others
littledinogoesrawr said:
Relax. 😊
Thank you. 🩷

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Potties are off limits for diaper wearers.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, CookieMonstah and satinbottom
bigtoddler96 said:
I'm unable to wear them 24/7. It would be nice when I'm able to that I just don't think about going.

Reactions: lilstevie56
littledinogoesrawr said:
Relax. 😊
I agree with this. I had some trouble going in my diaper at first, but I became “diaper trained” as time progressed. I also now have a good chance of wetting in my sleep if I drink a fair deal of water before going to bed.

Reactions: Babybike2, littledinogoesrawr and ShyGirl91
SpankyUnicorn said:
I agree with this. I had some trouble going in my diaper at first, but I became “diaper trained” as time progressed. I also now have a good chance of wetting in my sleep if I drink a fair deal of water before going to bed.
Thanks! I will try to relax more. 😌

If it helps, you could sit on the toilet while diapered up, and go there? It may trick your brain into going more easily while also getting used to using your diapers!

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, KittyninjaW and ShyGirl91
bigtoddler96 said:
That's false.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
Extinguishing years of toilet training and conventional adult use of the potty takes a little practice. As others have said, relax and enjoy, your diaper will get wet and if you want, messy as well with little to no effort. I wet all the time in public and work without anyone knowing that I am wetting. I might have the "pee face" with a glassy eye gaze as I feel the warmth spread in my diaper, but I have not had any suspicions that I am wetting, just thinking about something. I mess my diaper in privacy because I don't want to expose the unsuspecting and nonconsenting general vanilla population to my messy diaper. Depending on the mess, I can just relax and fill my diaper without a change in posture, but sometimes I have to push a little, just like a toddler does. Just like toilet training took practice, diaper training takes practice. You will get there, as I am in this morning in a wet and messy diaper.

Reactions: DorianLogan, Chrissie, Aquabtm and 3 others
It comes with practice. For me I started sitting on the toilet to do it and I must have trained my brain somehow as now whenever I put a diaper on it’s generally wet within 10 mins even without the need to go previously.

Reactions: Chrissie, ShyGirl91 and Diaperboy27
ShyGirl91 said:
Well I’ve never really had that problem he just goes when he wants, that is why I always wear my diapers 😎🧷 Being into yoga I would suggest chanting, it is okay to just let go it’s natural to just let go and it’s healthy to just let every thing flow just relax and let everything go 😎❤️🧷 I hope that helps good luck!❤️🧷

Jr2012 said:
Well I’ve never really had that problem he just goes when he wants, that is why I always wear my diapers 😎🧷 Being into yoga I would suggest chanting, it is okay to just let go it’s natural to just let go and it’s healthy to just let every thing flow just relax and let everything go 😎❤️🧷 I hope that helps good luck!❤️🧷
Just be the beautiful and awesome girl you were born to be!😎😉❤️

• Love
Jr2012 said:
Just be the beautiful and awesome girl you were born to be!😎😉❤️
I just wet my diapers chanting with you 🧷❤️😎 and you know, it always just feels so good!❤️🧷😎😍

I agree that it takes time. Also, I find that consistency my your diaper wearing helps alot. Is there a time each day you can devote to diapers? Maybe after work, or bed time, or maybe all weekend?

ShyGirl91 said:
When you say “without having to think about it?” I’m guessing you mean being focused on wetting your diaper because you’re used to holding it or trying to trying to be in an incontinent stage and go like a typical baby/toddler who’s unaware they’re going in their diaper in that moment?

For me, I just practice not putting too much thought into it. When the feeling comes, I focus on getting it started then when it happens I multitask with something else while I’m going. My body naturally goes after I get started.

Reactions: Aquabtm and ShyGirl91
Maybe get really comfortable, close your eyes, relax, and imagine you are somewhere next to a stream and you are listening to the gently running water ... think about how it might feel if that stream was pleasantly warm, and you were floating along peacefully and completely relaxed and happy without a care in the world ...

... and who knows, it might just happen!

• Love
I think the original poster is asking if there's a way to become incontinent. I suspect you can't; you gained control of that muscle somewhere around age 2-2 1/2; beyond that continuing to potty in a diaper/pullup is habitual, not involuntary. If you make an effort to always go potty the moment you feel the urge you could get into the habit of not thinking about it and let go without much conscious thought, but it's not the same as incontinence. Be careful, though, unless you're committed to 24/7 you might find yourself going potty in your big-kid pants when you don't want to,

• Haha
Reactions: KittyninjaW, ShyGirl91, Bnuuy and 1 other person
Taking a rest of trying also helps. When thou'rt out of that thoughts and thou feelest relaxed, thou canst take a deep breath, and sometimes, thou feelest the urge to pee, so thou canst try to let it out 😊

Wearing more protection and a plastic cover also helps, as maybe thou'rt worried about leaking, just like what happens to me too.

Back