I love plastic pants!!!

BabyLouise said:
Wow. Where are they from?
I got them from BabyKins in B.C, Canada. I also have a pair of pink satin plastic lines Rhumba panties from Rearz in Cambridge, Canada.

• Love
Reactions: BillSpeed, Trina and michaelmc
I like plastic pants and I don't like plastic pants. Specifically, I love to wear baby plastic panties over my nappies, but I prefer to wear silky, frilly, pink, lacy, girlie panties :)
Plastic pants are nice though.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and michaelmc
I have one pair of plastic pants and they are pink. I wear them over nappies.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and michaelmc
vp39 said:
The link 404's for me....
Yeh! links stopped working i don't know why? it's Langkee Haian ABD adult incontinence pull-on PVC & print cotton flannel pants on aliexpress.com

Reactions: Angelapinks
I've tried the Haian brand. The plastic is a bit flimsy for me, specifically for use over thicker diapers. On the other hand, however, the Haians have specialty uses of their own. 😜

Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
diaperwoody said:
I love plastic pants so much that I like making my own custom pants out of any waterproof material I can find…vinyl mattress covers, shower curtains, rain coats and ponchos, hair styling capes, you name it. I like being able to custom fit the leg elastics too. Often store bought pants have elastics that are too tight for me.
I think that'z Soo cool..I have tried in the past, using some of those same materials, but actually failed quite miserably..love to try again if I knew a little better, "how'' to do it..Lg, 1xl, 2xl and 3xl..maybe get an old pair and look at them..probably need a good sewing machine as well..anyway, thanx for the inspiration...:)

Reactions: Angelapinks and diaperwoody
I also love plastic pants. The feel, smell and fit make them a great accessory for my nappy wearing enjoyment 😃 Currently have a pair covering my Tena Max nappy. Can't wait for my bladder to fill up.

Reactions: BillSpeed, Angelapinks and (deleted member)
I love plastic pants too. I have at least 15 pairs. All white. I love to combine wearing plastic pants with wearing very shiny nylon sports clothing. My son wets and wears diapers and plastic pants to bed. I put him in diapers and plastic pants every evening.

Reactions: Nappyboybob, BillSpeed, Angelapinks and 1 other person
teezydeez said:
I think that'z Soo cool..I have tried in the past, using some of those same materials, but actually failed quite miserably..love to try again if I knew a little better, "how'' to do it..Lg, 1xl, 2xl and 3xl..maybe get an old pair and look at them..probably need a good sewing machine as well..anyway, thanx for the inspiration...:)
teezydeez said:
Yes you’ll need a sewing machine. Some places rent them. Then you’ll have to sacrifice a pair of plastic pants to use as your pattern, the ones that fit you the best. Using a seam ripper, carefully remove the waist and leg elastics, and then with a scissor, cut the side seams so you can open the pants up like a diaper. Use it to trace your new pants on your new vinyl fabric. I start by sewing the sides first, then the waistband, then the legbands. It’s challenging at first, but gets easier each time.

Reactions: teezydeez, michaelmc and Angelapinks
diaperwoody said:
Yes you’ll need a sewing machine. Some places rent them. Then you’ll have to sacrifice a pair of plastic pants to use as your pattern, the ones that fit you the best. Using a seam ripper, carefully remove the waist and leg elastics, and then with a scissor, cut the side seams so you can open the pants up like a diaper. Use it to trace your new pants on your new vinyl fabric. I start by sewing the sides first, then the waistband, then the legbands. It’s challenging at first, but gets easier each time.
Yes you can use a good fitting pair of plastic pants as a pattern but first put them on and take the elastic you are going to use and measure around the leg bands and waist bands and either mark the elastic or cut it to size. That way you are ready to fit the elastic after you have sewn the pants. I tried using a bag sealer to seal the side seams but be careful not to bunch up the plastic or accidently get it creased as you seal it. You can't get it apart. The other thing is you have to know the eat on the sealer or you could heat too much and burn through the seam. I tried repairing pants using the sealer and got a crease in the wrong place wrecking the pants. Sewing the seams and elastic in place is a safer way.

Reactions: diaperwoody and michaelmc
Angelapinks said:
Yes you can use a good fitting pair of plastic pants as a pattern but first put them on and take the elastic you are going to use and measure around the leg bands and waist bands and either mark the elastic or cut it to size. That way you are ready to fit the elastic after you have sewn the pants. I tried using a bag sealer to seal the side seams but be careful not to bunch up the plastic or accidently get it creased as you seal it. You can't get it apart. The other thing is you have to know the eat on the sealer or you could heat too much and burn through the seam. I tried repairing pants using the sealer and got a crease in the wrong place wrecking the pants. Sewing the seams and elastic in place is a safer way.
Yes, measuring the elastics first is a good idea. I always mark the 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 points on the elastic and the fabric to match them up so they don’t end too tight or too loose.

Reactions: teezydeez and Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
I tried using a bag sealer I found at a thrift store once too. Ran into the same problems you did. I tried experimenting with scraps but just couldn’t get it right. I finally gave up and now I just fold the fabric over a few times, use paste and clips to hold it together, then run a seam down it, usually twice to make it a double seam for more durability.

Reactions: teezydeez and Angelapinks
diaperwoody said:
I tried using a bag sealer I found at a thrift store once too. Ran into the same problems you did. I tried experimenting with scraps but just couldn’t get it right. I finally gave up and now I just fold the fabric over a few times, use paste and clips to hold it together, then run a seam down it, usually twice to make it a double seam for more durability.
VHB Silicone ( Very High Bond ) that would do to seal your seams 👍

Reactions: teezydeez, Angelapinks and diaperwoody
vp39 said:
I'm glad that I really like the way these dotted plastic panties feel and fit, because I already had the matching sleeves and aprons.
That vinyl is awesome! I bought a few rain ponchos made from that material and have made a few pairs of plastic pants out of them. They are some of my best feeling pants ever.

Reactions: BillSpeed and vp39
SashaNicole said:
Have to be honest I really love the feeling of plastic pants over a nappy and under some Rhumba pants. Not really into them having direct contact on my skin as I find they get a bit sweaty. The feeling though of being out and about in some under my male clothes is amazing.
I have attached a pic of me in one of my fav pairs which as you can see are frilly too.
Wow these pants look amazing ! Would love a pair !

Reactions: BillSpeed
I would love a pair too. Trouble is we can’t cut a straight line. Maybe I can pay someone to make a few pairs?

michaelmc said:
VHB Silicone ( Very High Bond ) that would do to seal your seams 👍
I have tried a lot of adhesives for plastic and rubber but never had much luck. I don't think I have tried this one though.

diaperwoody said:
Thanx so much woody..we'll see if I can pull it off..maybe with practice..lol...:)

Reactions: Angelapinks and diaperwoody
Back