I love plastic pants!!!

rubberedtransbott

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Morning to all plastic pants enthusiasts. I'm Sabrina from the UK.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Davvyboy, tonkatoy59, tim5061 and 43 others
Same here.. I've two pairs of plastic pants, one in rubber and one in latex.

Reactions: NKY2020, DLJosie, Pinksissygirl and 5 others
DanielW said:
so no "plastic" pants then?
Yes. Two pairs. As my post says.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: NKY2020, star, GatoChihuahua and 1 other person
I have a few pairs too, black, white, clear,great for over diapers to stop leaks and a great feeling without a diaper too:love:

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020, DLPeakOut, Diaper44 and 4 others
I have two pairs in plastic, plus one in rubber and one in latex, just to clarify.

• Love
Reactions: star, GatoChihuahua, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Everyone seems to love them, yet I don't have any
I'm guessing I'm missing out

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: DLPeakOut, warmfeeling, Diaper44 and 3 others
The love of plastic pants has been with me ever since I can remember. My first memory is when I was “caught” by my senior citizen babysitter in her bathroom wearing my plastic pants at about age 3 or 4. All through my childhood I had a craving for them and as I was a bed wetter I would suggest to my mother that they might help. She told me she didn’t see how they would help without a diaper to absorb the liquid. That didn’t appeal to me at all at the time. Got past the bed wetting at about 10 and then with puberty I found a whole new use for my plastic friends. Now that I’m disabled and experiencing incontinence I’ve found out that my mother was correct about diapers and I’ve gotten back to cloth diapers and plastic pants for their designed purpose. For some reason, ever since I was an infant plastic pants have had a power over me in my mind. This would often lead me to steal them off from clothes lines, especially as a teenager. Now that I actually need them this has lessened a great deal. I don’t seem to get the same enjoyment from wearing plastic pants by themselves as I once had. But I still enjoy them when wearing them over diapers and wonder what it would’ve been like to have access to adult sized plastic pants 50 years ago (I would’ve been in hog heaven back then!). Stay padded.

Reactions: babyscotty37, NKY2020, diaperguy and 13 others
Never been a time, when I have not thought about, and loved them, plastic, vinyl, pvc, polyurathane, nylon, rubber, latex, etc. (small sample of my collection in photo, very small!)

DB2CAD6E-30AA-4D6A-B03C-87A37DE8FA6E.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Davvyboy, DubSwitch, Shannon1024 and 77 others
Luvshugs said:
Never been a time, when I have not thought about, and loved them, plastic, vinyl, pvc, polyurathane, nylon, rubber, latex, etc. (small sample of my collection in photo, very small!)

WOW

• Love
Reactions: DLPeakOut, NKY2020, teezydeez and 5 others
Luvshugs said:

View attachment 37617

I hate to say this but if I would’ve seen your plastic pants hanging on an outside clothesline when I was a kid I probably would’ve snatched several pair. Until I got old enough, and had the means to get somewhere that I wasn’t known to purchase them from a retailer stealing them off of clotheslines, shoplifting them from local stores, taking them out of diaper pails, or taking them from baby bureaus were my primary methods of acquisition. The internet has eliminated my larcenous tendencies for the past several decades but I still get a tinge of temptation when I see those polymer panties hanging on a clothesline.

Reactions: NKY2020, Nappyboybob, DLPeakOut and 10 others
rubberedtransbott said:
Morning to all plastic pants enthusiasts. I'm Sabrina from the UK.
Where do you buy plastic pants in the UK these days Sabrina? Years ago, Boots and some other chemists used to sell them, but I haven't seen any there for ages now, and I'd love to get some again.

Reactions: Angelapinks, passion4life, GatoChihuahua and 3 others
Lorelei said:
Where do you buy plastic pants in the UK these days Sabrina? Years ago, Boots and some other chemists used to sell them, but I haven't seen any there for ages now, and I'd love to get some again.
Amazon have some good ones. Nappies r us and PVC u like are good sources as well.

Reactions: kenta04, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Luvshugs said:

View attachment 37617
Are the frilly pink and white ones in the middle row plastic or satiny? Because they are super cute and I honestly might want to get them if I can. Where did you get them from by the way?

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020, BobbiSueEllen, Safari and 2 others
LilxFawn said:
Are the frilly pink and white ones in the middle row plastic or satiny? Because they are super cute and I honestly might want to get them if I can. Where did you get them from by the way?
You have a good eye for unusually cute! 😉 And, they are plastic, yes!
Its been sometime, but I’m pretty sure I got those from eBay. Couldn’t say who was the seller at this point.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NKY2020, Angelapinks, Trina and 1 other person
I love plastic pants! Loved them since wearing them as a child. I was drawn to the fact they were kind of shiny on the surface and would crinkle when walking in them or touching them. As I outgrew them I still wished I had some pairs. I couldn't get up the nerve to ever steal them or take them from relatives that visited with babies. There also weren't any on clotheslines around where I lived growing up. So I got creative and made some pairs from things like shower curtains,shower caps and mattress covers. My parents of grandparents would often replace these things occasionally...So I had to be creative in retrieving them before they were thrown out.I would sew the plastic onto pairs of underwear I had. Then cut out the cloth making a makeshift panty....I had the best plastic from my young sisters bed mattress cover. It ripped prematurely so I got hold of it before going in the garbage. I made the best plastic pants from that material..(.I have Lang plastic pants these days which are just like that type of plastic)...obviously nowadays I can get such an array of types,buy nothing beats a nice opaque white generic pair. Adult size Gerber types are tops....

Reactions: NKY2020, vp39, DLPeakOut and 11 others
Luvshugs said:

View attachment 37617
zomg thats a lot of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bertie63
If anyone is nostalgic? You might like these.

Attachments

• C58AB116-2FB0-47F0-B0E0-6FD7426340B6.jpeg
    C58AB116-2FB0-47F0-B0E0-6FD7426340B6.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 260
  • 2727E234-52A0-403C-9F78-9084E7B2EDB6.jpeg
    2727E234-52A0-403C-9F78-9084E7B2EDB6.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 193B60B2-78BA-49B0-8D0E-3EE9BE006D0E.jpeg
    193B60B2-78BA-49B0-8D0E-3EE9BE006D0E.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 262
  • Love
Reactions: babyscotty37, NKY2020, jbond007 and 18 others
Luvshugs said:
If anyone is nostalgic? You might like these.
Oh my gosh those are literally too freaking cute!!! I want them all lol

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Angelapinks, Safari and 1 other person
I have three pairs in vinyl. Red, blue, and caramel.

Last edited:
Reactions: kenta04, Angelapinks, Safari and 1 other person
Back