Humiliation

I have read the OP saying similar things on other post. I struggle to believe this is 100% true, especially when you consider the question that @siysiy raised. I think there is a lot of fantasy in the story. Sure I fantasize about it but it actually happening would get old after like two days.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult, odd1inSyde, siysiy and 2 others
My mom once threatened to put me back in diapers but I was 4 years old at the time. Being forced into diapers at age 18 seems really odd. What's the back story?

• Thinking
Reactions: longallsboy and odd1inSyde
dogboy said:
My mom once threatened to put me back in diapers but I was 4 years old at the time. Being forced into diapers at age 18 seems really odd. What's the back story?
I actually never got threatening by my mom but one of my teachers threatened to put me back in diapers if I did not shut up and stop disturbing the class and I was like I wish you would in my head but I was too afraid to say that

• Wow
Reactions: ReluctantAdult, Angelapinks and longallsboy
dogboy said:
Once upon a time, a person went on the internet and wrote his fantasies as if it were fact. The End!

• Haha
Reactions: LilByte, longallsboy, CodyBaby and 1 other person
odd1inSyde said:
Once upon a time, a person went on the internet and wrote his fantasies as if it were fact. The End!
Very short story Please tell me more lol

• Haha
Reactions: longallsboy and odd1inSyde
Turtle said:
Very short story Please tell me more lol

Sorry I can't help myself....."Tell me more, tell me more, tell me more".....😱🤣🤣🤣

Now channeling John Travolta and Olivia Newton John, and Grease.... LOL!!

I hate you, Turtle 🤷‍♂️🤦😜🤣💜. Thank you for giving me and everyone else a friggin earworm!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Go count the flowers in your garden, Turtle. Or if you don't have a garden, go and count the drops of water that are leaking from the bathroom sink faucet! LOL 😂😂

- longallsboy

• Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks and odd1inSyde
longallsboy said:
Sorry I can't help myself....."Tell me more, tell me more, tell me more".....😱🤣🤣🤣

Now channeling John Travolta and Olivia Newton John, and Grease.... LOL!!

I hate you, Turtle 🤷‍♂️🤦😜🤣💜. Thank you for giving me and everyone else a friggin earworm!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Go count the flowers in your garden, Turtle. Or if you don't have a garden, go and count the drops of water that are leaking from the bathroom sink faucet! LOL 😂😂

- longallsboy
WTF that was a joke you asshole why do you hate me

• Haha
Reactions: odd1inSyde and longallsboy
CodyBaby said:
For me the OP seems to be a perfect fantazy story wrote here to get attention, yes its possible, but I don't think it is, I've read a few of theses stories (in the correct place for them, in the story section) in the past and its a copy and paste of a lot of them, for me this isn't in the correct category on this forum and should be placed in the stories section and tagged as "fantazy" or dream story. In real life, if someone would do this, they would seriously get problems with the CPS (Child Protection Services) or their equivalent in their Country, granted, it could happen, we've all read many kind of weird horror stories that truly happened to kids, but this one is over the top and is to me 100% fake and a fantazy. Don't judge me wrong, I love this kind of stories, they are the kind of stuff I like to read, but faking it was real for someone isn't ok.

I don't know, I really don't know. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. I have communicated with the OP before several times and I definitely think at least most of the things he is saying about himself likely is true. I DO believe he is 5 feet 1 inches and 95 pounds tall, I've seen more than 2 photos of him, he does look more like a 12 year old than anything, he really is 21 years old. I have met other adult Autistic guys who aren't terribly tall, and definitely girls who are (this Autistic girl who is 33 that I've known for 14 years is 5 feet 2 inches). I know normal adult males who are 5'6" or 5'3". Hell, my own dad is 5'6". The only thing I'm not absolutely 100% sure about is whether his mom really diapers him or not. That I'm not 100% sure. Most of the things he has said seems very sincere - at least, to me. I do have Autism, but then so do you, and Runnerboy claims to have ASD also. It's highly likely, I wouldn't say a majority of adult babies are Autistic, most are not, but from the looks of it, I would say maybe 10% of ABs have Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Certainly not a majority of ABs, but when the incidence of Autism is 1.5 to 2% at most among the general population, 10% would be an overrepresentation for sure. I've met parents of Autistic adults who say even their child is an AB, and they are okay with it. I met a Conservative Mormon mom that was even accepting of her young Autistic adult son being like that.

You never know what goes on in families. I'm of Asian American ancestry and you wouldn't believe how overprotective my parents are or how they baby me. Granted I don't wear diapers, but they do treat me like a child. My uncle even thinks my parents baby me. Although I have friends who are young children who are Caucasian and even their parents keep a close eye on me as in terms of being protective. I'm sure that's partly because I'm Autistic too. I used to talk to a children's shoe company VP (in the past) that makes T strap shoes and he said that he would be overprotective of me too because of my Autism, if he was my dad, and he was Caucasian. But you also have to remember that Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Korean families all do that to their children - even as adults. I know of many Asian adults who are American born who complain their parents get involved in their lives - even after they've moved out and are on their own and have children of their own. If you ever read the book "Joy Luck Club" by Amy Tan or seen the movie, you will know exactly what I mean. You probably wouldn't believe that my parents run my life for me literally and that I still live with them in my mid 40s, or that I can't drive a car past 25 minutes because my attention span is only about that long, but it is true.

I know other families who do things people might consider odd and are doubtful. I have a friend in Pennsylvania that is around my age who is normal and has about a dozen kids literally. She's of Italian American ancestry. She's pretty calm, but her mom in her 80s is a typical type A Italian mom. 🤣🤣 She has an 19 year old son with cerebral palsy she adopted who is about the same height as the OP and weighs about that much. He sits in a umbrella stroller on outings because he has a tendency to bolt and wander away. I suppose some people might consider being in a stroller at age 18 or 19 might be odd, but there are adult kids that end up legitimately in that situation. He might be Autistic too for all I know. Some Autistic kids end up in a stroller at a much older age (preteens, teens, perhaps even adults) because they have issues with bolting. I've heard all sorts of stories. So anything is possible. The OP, Runnerboy, seems to be quite consistent with what he says too, it seems. My point is, you never know what goes on behind closed doors. I've heard of and seen way more unbelievable and strange things that are actually true stories, believe me.

I've had people on Yahoo message boards say I'm not Autistic because I write well. Having Autism means you can write well without grammatical errors? 🤦🤷‍♂️😱 I have proof I have Autism from psychiatrists to past college instructors to teachers to friends to Social Security. There really are people on the Internet who are trolls and accuse you of not having a disability when you really do indeed. Anyone, even an idiot, can tell I have Autism if they hang around me 5 or 10 minutes in person. It's very obvious. I hate people who say one thing and another. Like if you are anti death penalty, you don't care about children, but if you were to say the opposite, that you were pro death penalty, the same person would tell you that you don't care about mentally ill people.... WTF. I mean, sometimes I think people are keyboard warriors and trolls and just have an ax to grind to attack someone no matter what they say. I know real actual 4 year olds who are way more mature than some people like that. Or if you are friends with a married couple and they are breaking up and each of them asks you in front of each other, who is right, then you know you're screwed because no matter who you side with, the other friend will be angry with you. And if you refuse to pick sides and remain neutral, BOTH will be angry with you. It's like "damned if you do, damned if you don't" 🤷‍♂️🤦

Enough of that type of drama, and people can become alienated and even act like a child to possibly regress to the point where they become an adult baby or something else similar.

But basically what I'm saying is, who knows? Maybe the OPs mom DOES diaper him. Anything is possible. And people even when they are forced to wear diapers, they might learn to love it. I know a guy who has CP and Autism and sits in a wheelchair. But at the same time, he loves straps, like on his wheelchair.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Turtle said:
WTF that was a joke you asshole why do you hate me
That is a joke! LOL, you silly!! I don't really hate you, I'm just being facetious 🤣🤣😜😜. I hardly even know you, why would I hate you? I'm just trying to be funny by saying I hate you because you caused me to think about that song. You're cool. No problem. Hahaha. I thought you would see my joke. 🤣 I would have thought you would understand the facetious humor. Some Autistic people don't pick up sardonic humor though. I'll admit I had problems too with that years ago, because I have Autism. Like an Autistic person might literally jump off a bridge if you tell him to jump into a lake, doing something something in reality when it was figurative language.

I never meant to sound like I actually hate you. LOL.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy
odd1inSyde said:
As I read this post, I can almost hear the OP's furious fapping.

And I can hear your fapping too. Pffft 🤦🤣 LOL. I mean most people here have a diaper fetish or are adult babies, right? Not me. I just have some childlike things I do because of my Autism. I don't wear diapers, though. I think I was potty trained at 3 1/2, though my parents have OCD and my dad didn't want me using public toilets because they are unclean, so I wore diapers when I went out till I was maybe close to 5. Sometimes at home too till I was 5 or so, but generally not. I haven't worn a diaper since I was 5.

I had Pampers diapers. My brother who was a newborn when I was 4 1/2 wore Luvs, then also Huggies and I think Pampers later on. I think he was closer to 4 years old when he was potty trained. Unlike me, he's actually normal (nonautistic) and had 2 sons. He's a good brother though.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Turtle said:
I actually never got threatening by my mom but one of my teachers threatened to put me back in diapers if I did not shut up and stop disturbing the class and I was like I wish you would in my head but I was too afraid to say that

Were you in Special Ed? I have Classic Autism, but was never really in Special Ed, not like kids with Autism nowadays. In the early to mid 1980s, when I was in elementary school, hardly anything was known about Autism. If I didn't pay attention or didn't follow directions, I was thought to be deliberately misbehaving and punished accordingly or even sent home. No one ever thought it was my Autism (or even ADHD for that matter) then; nothing was known about those things then. I truly think I was held to a higher standard.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
longallsboy said:
That is a joke! LOL, you silly!! I don't really hate you, I'm just being facetious 🤣🤣😜😜. I hardly even know you, why would I hate you? I'm just trying to be funny by saying I hate you because you caused me to think about that song. You're cool. No problem. Hahaha. I thought you would see my joke. 🤣 I would have thought you would understand the facetious humor. Some Autistic people don't pick up sardonic humor though. I'll admit I had problems too with that years ago, because I have Autism. Like an Autistic person might literally jump off a bridge if you tell him to jump into a lake, doing something something in reality when it was figurative language.

I never meant to sound like I actually hate you. LOL.

- longallsboy
Oh OTay

• Haha
Reactions: longallsboy
longallsboy said:
Were you in Special Ed? I have Classic Autism, but was never really in Special Ed, not like kids with Autism nowadays. In the early to mid 1980s, when I was in elementary school, hardly anything was known about Autism. If I didn't pay attention or didn't follow directions, I was thought to be deliberately misbehaving and punished accordingly or even sent home. No one ever thought it was my Autism (or even ADHD for that matter) then; nothing was known about those things then. I truly think I was held to a higher standard.

- longallsboy
Lol OTay

I used to poo my pants as a kid which means I probably should have gone back to diapers earlier then 16 years old which is when I started wearing them. My mom decided to threaten me if I kept on doing it she would tell everyone of our family and friends that I still poop my pants. I also watched baby shows at 14 years old so she threatened to tell everyone that I still watch those shows.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks
LIDiaperBoy said:
I used to poo my pants as a kid which means I probably should have gone back to diapers earlier then 16 years old which is when I started wearing them. My mom decided to threaten me if I kept on doing it she would tell everyone of our family and friends that I still poop my pants. I also watched baby shows at 14 years old so she threatened to tell everyone that I still watch those shows.

LOL, I was singing the "I Love You, You Love Me" song (the Barney dinosaur song) to a high school Spanish teacher (a male) all the time in 12th grade in high school in the early mid 1990s. 😁🤣 He wasn't even my teacher! LOL. I walk into his classroom and go up to him and sing that song and have my arm around him when he was teaching. He always said "Oh no" and started chuckling...he was Hispanic. It was hilarious. He had a daughter, a little girl who was then 2 years old. He thought I was probably more babyish than his 2 year old. 🤷‍♂️😱😂 Oh well.

Baby shows? I was watching Teletubbies in state university in 1998-2000. Actually, Teletubbies had actually a cult following among normal college students at the time - not just toddlers or preschoolers. I say normal college students, because I have Autism and have Special Needs, I guess you could say.

I really got into Pink Panther cartoons again later in the early 2010s. I also really loved Maurice Sendak's Little Bear. I have several Teletubbies backpacks and Little Bear backpacks. Here is one of the Little Bear backpacks.

- longallsboy

Attachments

• received_10213320543905255.jpeg
    received_10213320543905255.jpeg
    351.7 KB · Views: 4
longallsboy said:
LOL, I was singing the "I Love You, You Love Me" song (the Barney dinosaur song) to a high school Spanish teacher (a male) all the time in 12th grade in high school in the early mid 1990s. 😁🤣 He wasn't even my teacher! LOL. I walk into his classroom and go up to him and sing that song and have my arm around him when he was teaching. He always said "Oh no" and started chuckling...he was Hispanic. It was hilarious. He had a daughter, a little girl who was then 2 years old. He thought I was probably more babyish than his 2 year old. 🤷‍♂️😱😂 Oh well.

Baby shows? I was watching Teletubbies in state university in 1998-2000. Actually, Teletubbies had actually a cult following among normal college students at the time - not just toddlers or preschoolers. I say normal college students, because I have Autism and have Special Needs, I guess you could say.

I really got into Pink Panther cartoons again later in the early 2010s. I also really loved Maurice Sendak's Little Bear. I have several Teletubbies backpacks and Little Bear backpacks. Here is one of the Little Bear backpacks.

- longallsboy
I love Little bear and bob the builder

Runnerboy said:
Just was wondering if any other ab/dl's out there have the experience of being put back in diapers and full baby treatment and hating it at first but then growing to love it. I was 18 when this happened to me. It was very embarrassing to be diapered and wearing toddler clothes and having to poop and twinkle in my diaper. I am very small for my age at 5 feet 1 and 95 ibs and my mommy is big and strong, so there was no way I could resist or protest, and I just had to accept being diapered and treated like a very young child. I quickly realized that it felt really good to be diapered and babied, but still very embarrassing. I did not like the fact that I loved it when mommy diapered me, and I loved being made fun of. I wondered why I liked that so much, because most people don't like to be embarrassed. When I accepted it, it was a big milestone, and now I am happy. After a year of being diapered, I realized that I was fully unpotty trained so I know that I will continue to be dependent on my mommy's care. My changing table is in the family room and the thick diapers and supplies such as baby powder, pampers wipes, destitin and baby lotion are plainly visible to all who come in to our home. I am dressed in a turtleneck onesie and corduroy longalls and love that fact that I have to wear clothes like this 24/7 and little keepers footed sleepers at night.
I think this is more fantasy than fact!

Reactions: ReluctantAdult and odd1inSyde
My Big tell me if you can't say anything nice then say nothing at all. Or was it say "you have smellie diapers."

No I was right the fist time.

Let's all play nice so we don't get put in time out.

Time out is no fun.

• Haha
longallsboy said:

- longallsboy
Yes I was because a stupid doctor labeled me incorrect several times

• Wow
Back