Humiliation

Runnerboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Just was wondering if any other ab/dl's out there have the experience of being put back in diapers and full baby treatment and hating it at first but then growing to love it. I was 18 when this happened to me. It was very embarrassing to be diapered and wearing toddler clothes and having to poop and twinkle in my diaper. I am very small for my age at 5 feet 1 and 95 ibs and my mommy is big and strong, so there was no way I could resist or protest, and I just had to accept being diapered and treated like a very young child. I quickly realized that it felt really good to be diapered and babied, but still very embarrassing. I did not like the fact that I loved it when mommy diapered me, and I loved being made fun of. I wondered why I liked that so much, because most people don't like to be embarrassed. When I accepted it, it was a big milestone, and now I am happy. After a year of being diapered, I realized that I was fully unpotty trained so I know that I will continue to be dependent on my mommy's care. My changing table is in the family room and the thick diapers and supplies such as baby powder, pampers wipes, destitin and baby lotion are plainly visible to all who come in to our home. I am dressed in a turtleneck onesie and corduroy longalls and love that fact that I have to wear clothes like this 24/7 and little keepers footed sleepers at night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Rezzu, babyian2, Softypink and 14 others
Sounds like fun. I did that to myself when i was very young, my parents were with my neighbors and i got a hold of one of my old Luvs diapers size 6 all white diapers, i got an old similac formula bottle filled it up with milk and ran to my bed in my diaper and started drinking from my bottle as fast as i could while diapered. I felt like a million dollars when i did that at that age.

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever, longallsboy, Blekyss and 2 others
No thanks! Personally I would not like that at all. I love footed pj's and onsies but no one could force me to wear them, or try to put diapers on me. Or, well perhaps when I am geriactric?...

That sounds like fun, but at this point there is no way that would happen organically. I am too involved in the lifestyle. It would be merely role playing.

Reactions: CodyBaby
Runnerboy said:
Just was wondering if any other ab/dl's out there have the experience of being put back in diapers and full baby treatment and hating it at first but then growing to love it. I was 18 when this happened to me. It was very embarrassing to be diapered and wearing toddler clothes and having to poop and twinkle in my diaper. I am very small for my age at 5 feet 1 and 95 ibs and my mommy is big and strong, so there was no way I could resist or protest, and I just had to accept being diapered and treated like a very young child. I quickly realized that it felt really good to be diapered and babied, but still very embarrassing. I did not like the fact that I loved it when mommy diapered me, and I loved being made fun of. I wondered why I liked that so much, because most people don't like to be embarrassed. When I accepted it, it was a big milestone, and now I am happy. After a year of being diapered, I realized that I was fully unpotty trained so I know that I will continue to be dependent on my mommy's care. My changing table is in the family room and the thick diapers and supplies such as baby powder, pampers wipes, destitin and baby lotion are plainly visible to all who come in to our home. I am dressed in a turtleneck onesie and corduroy longalls and love that fact that I have to wear clothes like this 24/7 and little keepers footed sleepers at night.
That sounds absolutely amazing

When my wife and I were dating, after she moved in, she kinda went a little overboard (in a good way) with buying ab like clothing, mainly onesies and pj's, sometimes we would get home from work and packages would be on the doorstep, she would open them up and do all the "this is so cute" routine looking at the prints or patterns, she would then be like honey, lets try this on before I wash it to make sure it fits, which 9 times out of 10 meant I was getting diapered, then would have to wear whatever was bought by her, at first it was so embarrassing, I felt like my masculinity was being stripped away, after a while I got use to her being her and it became normal for me to wear little clothing around her, now years later, I dont even bat an eye when she decides I need a diaper, or how she lays out my little clothing on the bed before I get dressed, its something we both like.

• Love
Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever, CaregiverCody, Chrissie and 12 others
My wife and I don't really do the embarrassing thing. When I started wearing around her it was awkward. Even more so when she started actually diapering me. But I got over it pretty quick. My wife leaned into it a little more than I expected probably to show she didn't care and she has started to enjoy it. I'm diapered up probably 3 to 4 times a week. At least half the time by her or at least she tells me to put one on.

• Wow
Reactions: worcdips, JacksonTheGoldenRetriever, Turtle and 1 other person
When I first told my wife before she moved in with me that I liked wearing diapers and wetting myself, she was quite taken aback, demanded the full story about why, how often, how long and all the other questions we've all faced from someone we love who is discovering their lover is a DL for the first time. Eventually she told me she understood and would try her best to accommodate my needs. When she first moved in, I told her I would leave entirely up to her how to tell me when I could wear my diapers, how long, whether she'd allow me to wet myself, or mess, when I could wear outside and the rest...Well, she took it much better than either of us expected. I'd always wanted to wear diapers full time, or nearly so, be able to go bed with her diapered, have someone to change me when my diapers were full and in general live a normal life with diapers and rubber pants under my clothes. But I also feel she has become the dominate one in our relationship, she tells me its time to change me, when I can wear openly around our home and when I have to cover up. She's told of few of her close friends about me, and how she has to change my diapers like she did when her daughter was a toddler. When we go out in public she often checks me to see if I need to be changed or has even asked me in front of a few people whether I've wet myself. I do feel humiliated at times but I have to confess I enjoy the attention and humiliation.

• Love
Reactions: babyian2, Chrissie, NappyNicky and 3 others
This is similar to what happened to me at young age, around 7 or 8. My mother punished us (I had 2 younger brothers) and I believe she put all of us back in diapers. Actually they were cloth rags as the diapers were gone (they might have had a diaper service). I remember the rags hanging down from our gym shorts (it was summer). Our mother took us to the store and bought baby food and we had to go inside. I was so embarrassed as I saw other people looking at us. I should have used them like a baby and my folks would have had to put on plastic pants to protect the car seats and furniture. That started my lide as a DL. Later on I determined I liked being a baby so ABDL. I learned about this from the Internet years ago and learned about DPF. Now my wife accepts it but is not really that big on it.

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever, longallsboy, Blekyss and 1 other person
As I read this post, I can almost hear the OP's furious fapping.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: ReluctantAdult, LilByte, longallsboy and 4 others
odd1inSyde said:
As I read this post, I can almost hear the OP's furious fapping.
😂😂 likewise. Like one big, run-on fap-off.

• Haha
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and odd1inSyde
This is what happened to me.

I wasn’t properly toilet trained and out of nappies until I was five, which was incredibly embarrassing.

And then when I was six my mother started putting me back into nappies as a punishment.

It was so humiliating.

As a coping mechanism I pretended to not mind my nappies, and in time I did learn not only to not mind them, but also actually enjoy them.

Humiliation is a big craving for me now.

Reactions: satin, ReluctantAdult, warmfeeling and 3 others
Ali123 said:
This is what happened to me.

I wasn’t properly toilet trained and out of nappies until I was five, which was incredibly embarrassing.

And then when I was six my mother started putting me back into nappies as a punishment.

It was so humiliating.

As a coping mechanism I pretended to not mind my nappies, and in time I did learn not only to not mind them, but also actually enjoy them.

Humiliation is a big craving for me now.
Yes using diapers as a humiliation thing is kind of commend when you are young.

Reactions: warmfeeling
For me the OP seems to be a perfect fantazy story wrote here to get attention, yes its possible, but I don't think it is, I've read a few of theses stories (in the correct place for them, in the story section) in the past and its a copy and paste of a lot of them, for me this isn't in the correct category on this forum and should be placed in the stories section and tagged as "fantazy" or dream story. In real life, if someone would do this, they would seriously get problems with the CPS (Child Protection Services) or their equivalent in their Country, granted, it could happen, we've all read many kind of weird horror stories that truly happened to kids, but this one is over the top and is to me 100% fake and a fantazy. Don't judge me wrong, I love this kind of stories, they are the kind of stuff I like to read, but faking it was real for someone isn't ok.

Reactions: flybaby, ReluctantAdult, surprise35 and 3 others
Runnerboy said:
That's just incredible

Reactions: CodyBaby
CodyBaby said:
For me the OP seems to be a perfect fantazy story wrote here to get attention, yes its possible, but I don't think it is, I've read a few of theses stories (in the correct place for them, in the story section) in the past and its a copy and paste of a lot of them, for me this isn't in the correct category on this forum and should be placed in the stories section and tagged as "fantazy" or dream story. In real life, if someone would do this, they would seriously get problems with the CPS (Child Protection Services) or their equivalent in their Country, granted, it could happen, we've all read many kind of weird horror stories that truly happened to kids, but this one is over the top and is to me 100% fake and a fantazy. Don't judge me wrong, I love this kind of stories, they are the kind of stuff I like to read, but faking it was real for someone isn't ok.
This was a long time ago when there was no CPS. Hell, we barely had seat belts back then, no car seats, and we didn't use the lap belts even if the car did have them. Back then there were no disposables and just cloth diapers. I think when we were babies my folks used a diaper service.

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy, Blekyss and Angelapinks
Interesting.

So I do have questions though.

I am guessing your mummy is your partner, what lead you two up to being babed 24/7?

What about things like work? I'm diaper 24/7 as well but I have to Adult up still alot.

What is your mummy getting out of you being her Little 24/7?
Although being the caregiver can be fun it can get a bit much after a while.

I love dropping my adult mask and letting my self be the real me. But I have a very chilled like personality. But I have to Adult as me being my self all the time is hard on Issac.

Any way I know how much fun it can be being looked after is and once you have got over that "what am I doing!!!" Bit and relax into being Little there is so much enjoyment to be had.

Some things for you and your mummy to try out.

Let your self be put into rains when you go out. Rains are like being held with out being tuched.

Puppy play can be alot of fun and it simmer ot age play.

Hope that helpfull.

Hugs

I've posted here before about my experience of being put back in a nappy. Real nappy/diaper punishment is no joke, and is nothing like the fantasy many dream of, it's nothing short of child abuse in my eyes.

I was 8 at the time, and had long suffered with encorpresis, which often led to messy underwear.
One evening my mum just snapped after id had an accident, she pinned me down and put one of my baby brothers nappies on me. I spent the rest of the evening sitting on the stairs crying, and not daring to take it off for fear of the repercussions that would come.
It was incredibly traumatic and is one of the moments I believe led me to be interested in abdl.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 66727, Angelapinks, Luvshugs and 3 others
Runnerboy said:
I wish I was forced into diapers

CodyBaby said:
I have thought the same about this post since I read it as well. It was getting traction though, so I thought I was just being skeptical.

• Thinking
Reactions: longallsboy and CodyBaby
Back