Huggies Size 8

I wouldnt mind trying one of these as a stuffer, wripping the wings, tapes and elastics off

Reactions: pampers8
The size 8 Pampers Swaddlers fit me and other adults super snugly 🌟. They’re cozy and stay put until it’s time to say goodbye 👋. But, putting them to the test does show their true colors in terms of durability and endurance 🐻💪. My tiny quibble is with the recent “upgrade” 🤔 - they took away the stretchy sides, so now the tapes only feel right on the front wing panels. And, oh! Those panels can be torn off if you’re not gentle with them 😅. If Huggies decides to bring out an identical size but sticks to their classic design, featuring a wider front and those handy removable wings, then I might just find my new fave undies from Huggies 💖👀

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, mattalexander97 and N0bu
Size 8, not good enough.
I want reality, adult sized fit 44” waist, and proportionally as thick with a PE back sheet.
A normal pamper will swell up about an inch thick, so if scaled up properly it should measure about 4” thick when soaked.

Reactions: Joediaper
grst said:
I don’t believe 6T exists as a clothing size either, but that didn’t stop them.
6T clothes do exist. They’re not very common, but some companies do take their size ranges all the way up to 6T. You have to look for them though.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
PaddedBrony said:
6T clothes do exist. They’re not very common, but some companies do take their size ranges all the way up to 6T. You have to look for them though.
I've been told before that the only difference between the sizes without and without the T for pants/bottoms is the T sizes are meant to accommodate a diaper underneath. So effectively a size 4T and a size 4 is the same. Of course that doesn't make much sense for 4T shirts etc, though so that might be a myth.

martin6479 said:
So who is making the first size 9
i often wondered about purposely doing a size 10 by accident back then when i worked in a plant making diapers lmaooo ironic that i used to make them \

Last edited:
I almost fit in Huggies size 7. It covers me perfectly. but the tabs dont reach all the way. So size 8 should be perfect

Reactions: southeastlittle
Now that Pampers and Huggies have size 8, will Luvs have a size 8 soon?

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
Now that Pampers and Huggies have size 8, will Luvs have a size 8 soon?
Those luvs size 8 diapers ain't gonna be no real size 8, trust me. They'll most likely pull a sneaky move and make 'em just like the old size 6's. Can't trust those diaper manufacturers, always playing tricks on us.

Reactions: 12srepaid, espectro and deepdriftAD
It look over 10 years from Pampers cruisers size 7 coming out to luvs finally getting a size 7, so I doubt a luvs size 8 will high on P&G's too do list.

I'm surprised there's still no pants in luvs range given how popular they are becoming.

For those interested, Amazon US just posted the new little movers size 8 in their catalog today. As well the new sizes of the Night-Time Pull-Ups and the Skin-Essentials.

Last edited:
Reactions: espectro, N0bu and southeastlittle
deepdriftAD said:
For those interested, Amazon US just posted the new little movers size 8 in their catalog today. As well the new sizes of the Night-Time Pull-Ups.
I just checked Amazon and Huggies website and don't see any sign of them. Have a link?

southeastlittle said:
I just checked Amazon and Huggies website and don't see any sign of them. Have a link?
Check under the out of stock inventory, when looking for pull-ups 5t-6t and Huggies size 8. It’s still not available for purchase yet, probably not until May, just like the Canadians.

deepdriftAD said:
Check under the out of stock inventory, when looking for pull-ups 5t-6t and Huggies size 8. It’s still not available for purchase yet, probably not until May, just like the Canadians.
Still not showing for me. Weird. Oh well, still gotta wait until they actually become available anyways. Thanks for the heads up!

Nevermind - I see them now!

Last edited:
Twistedmonkey said:
I rather have luvs, gentle steps, or Kidgets. But I’m excited
Luvs 100%, but based on trying Huggies Overnites size 7, these size 8's should be decently large in width and length.

guest said:
i often wondered about purposely doing a size 10 by accident back then when i worked in a plant making diapers lmaooo ironic that i used to make them \
How hard/easy is it on those machines to make bigger sizes? Do the machines themselves have the ability, and is it just the diaper company being afraid of using it to make bigger diapers?

• Thinking
deepdriftAD said:
Just saw these on Amazon.ca it looks like Pampers has competition now. Huggies will be releasing size 8 diapers soon.
Walmart.com might be cheaper. They sell by the case and I’ve heard theyre not much bigger than the 7’s. I still want to try

12srepaid said:
I really wish that sizes 7 & 8 were marketed more for older kids that still need diapers. Kinda like how it's done in Europe and Asia.
That might steer larger diapers in the right direction, instead of just having kids as late potty trainers.
How do they do it in Europe and Asia?

deepdriftAD said:
If they were to make size 9 diapers, I’m assuming it’s going to be pampers. I’m surprised that Huggies actually beat pampers their own game. Usually the Pampers Swaddlers, then the Cruisers would get new size before Huggies would even consider getting a new size.
I agree. I like Huggies wipes more though.

eu38foot said:
I wonder which will be larger..swaddlers 8 or the new huggies 8
Somebody will have to just buy both and show us the measurements!

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Back