Huggies Size 8

deepdriftAD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Just saw these on Amazon.ca it looks like Pampers has competition now. Huggies will be releasing size 8 diapers soon.

Attachments

• IMG_8132.jpeg
    IMG_8132.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_8130.jpeg
    IMG_8130.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 374
  • Love
Reactions: Diapertoddler, lillen, michaelmc and 14 others
Yesssssssss!

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Wow!

Makes zero difference to me! Unless they come out with a size 14 or larger, there's not a snowball's chance in hell they would be of ANY use to me! I couldn't fit in Pampers when I was 6 or 7....my Mom tried! I wound up wearing Pampers wrapped in black electrical tape (that was all my Father had in the house) and made to wear /use them for 2 full days and 3 nights after I was once again caught pooping into "home-made" TP "diapers". Being forced to go outside to play (wearing Pampers with a black electrical tape waistband without pants was BRUTAL punishment) with the neighbors made my life difficult until I finally began to grow and realized I had twice the natural strength of all of my peers! After I got into lifting, HARD, combined with wrestling and the fact I was almost impossible to even slow down in a fight the bullying and harassment stopped virtually overnight! THANK GOD!

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadianfalls, PadPhilosopher and Dry247
So who is making the first size 9

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: Canadianfalls, TayTayAcutal, Hell2DaNaw and 8 others
martin6479 said:
So who is making the first size 9
If they were to make size 9 diapers, I’m assuming it’s going to be pampers. I’m surprised that Huggies actually beat pampers their own game. Usually the Pampers Swaddlers, then the Cruisers would get new size before Huggies would even consider getting a new size.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadianfalls, PadPhilosopher, DBabygirl2 and 2 others
This is great to see! Hopefully these will have a bit more stretch to them unlike the Pampers size 8s

Reactions: Canadianfalls, PadPhilosopher, babybobby and 2 others
Just marketing
basically same size and less per package

• Sad
Reactions: Canadianfalls, CodyBaby, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
SparkyDog said:
Just marketing
I'm ready to be disappointed.

Still, that won't stop me from buying some to see for myself!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Joediaper, LittleCollector96 and 2 others
I find it interesting that they rolled out the size to two of their styles, as opposed to Pampers who have only done Swaddlers in the US as far as I know? I agree, though, unless they come out with a much higher number on sizes, they won't be an option for most adults!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and deepdriftAD
I really wish that sizes 7 & 8 were marketed more for older kids that still need diapers. Kinda like how it's done in Europe and Asia.
That might steer larger diapers in the right direction, instead of just having kids as late potty trainers.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Canadianfalls, baliebox4916, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
Never, ever thought I would see the day. It wasn’t long ago that even size 6 diapers were sometimes hard to find in smaller stores. Now size 8 is becoming common. I love to see it, honestly.

• Love
Reactions: Canadianfalls, PadPhilosopher, Lostdiapersboy and 1 other person
Who wants to take bets on who will be the first to market with a 6T-7T Pull-up?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: BlueDude, Hell2DaNaw, PadPhilosopher and 4 others
I wonder which will be larger..swaddlers 8 or the new huggies 8

Reactions: BigKid25, PadPhilosopher, mattalexander97 and 1 other person
grst said:
Who wants to take bets on who will be the first to market with a 6T-7T Pull-up?!
Fingers crossed for pampers putting Thomas and bluey design on ninjamas and marketing them as easy ups.
Problem is, does 7T even exist as a clothing size?
Would they then be age 5-7 or something similar.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and deepdriftAD
deepdriftAD said:
Just saw these on Amazon.ca it looks like Pampers has competition now. Huggies will be releasing size 8 diapers soon.
Wow I just wondering if they'll release a size 8 soon.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
SparkyDog said:
Just marketing
I think they might be the same size as the size 6's from the late 2000/10s they were wide and they had huggies in 2011/2012 that were long they didn't keep them aroung long.

N0bu said:
Wow I just wondering if they'll release a size 8 soon.
Interesting enough, when I saw this promo, I haven’t seen this packaging before. My assumption was that could have been a new size, and sure enough it was the new size 8.

Attachments

• IMG_8133.png
    IMG_8133.png
    427.2 KB · Views: 276
Reactions: lillen and PadPhilosopher
I rather have luvs, gentle steps, or Kidgets. But I’m excited

HappyNappin said:
Fingers crossed for pampers putting Thomas and bluey design on ninjamas and marketing them as easy ups.
Problem is, does 7T even exist as a clothing size?
Would they then be age 5-7 or something similar.
I don’t believe 6T exists as a clothing size either, but that didn’t stop them.

Reactions: HappyNappin, DanElmontan and deepdriftAD
Back