How to Wear Diapers in Public

Wetshisbed said:
Me too. My wife told me years ago to wear a nappy and get on with my life. She can be very blunt at times but in the end her attitude of "You are incontinent, del with it " was the best thing she could have said.
Sometimes you just need to face your reality, and accept it for what it is

You mean I've been wearing them all wrong all this time

Labrador said:
Sometimes you just need to face your reality, and accept it for what it is
onece u accept it gets easy

Reactions: Jim100
I think, that since I wear diapers 24 / 7, I tend to notice padded butts.

When you finally accept completely accept yourself as what you truly are an adult baby then it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks about your condition cuz most people most people give you looks but won't say anything and the ones that aren't mean enough to say something or ignorant enough I don't sound very smart and other people frown on them making fun of a disabled person cuz most people look at it as a disability unless you're you know out rolling yourself in a stroller with a binky in your mouth wearing nothing but a onesie and a diaper yeah I can see where people would be a bit condescending towards you but you know from my experience people are starting to not be so aggressive towards different people but not all that long ago just maybe a decade ago people for getting hurt for being in this field because a lot of uneducated people that don't really know or understand our lifestyle consider us somewhere in the vicinity and stage of pedophilia and that is like the farthest thing from the truth but they don't know no or understand that and that's the way they take it so they get really upset so just be careful about where you want to expose yourself as that.
It is one of my wishes to be treated equally cuz this is America and we're supposed to be treated equal I have heard that if you get registered as an adult baby then you can be changed and treated just as regular real babies are you know when it's very hot out like in Florida during this time of year you don't want to wear you know thick clothing or pants or you know sometimes it would be awesome and so much easier on the body as far as rashes and stuff goes if we could just wear a thin onesie and a diaper like regular babies do out in public

Attachments

• 7C67AB26BBDB_1686985583192.png
    7C67AB26BBDB_1686985583192.png
    920.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 7C67AB26BBDB_1686011407366.png
    7C67AB26BBDB_1686011407366.png
    855.5 KB · Views: 29
  • rtexyb.jpg
    rtexyb.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Snapchat-4564272.jpg
    Snapchat-4564272.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Snapchat-765172854.jpg
    Snapchat-765172854.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 27
I have a question -- concerning the "change often" guideline, how often is often enough? Obviously, if there's a messing incident while you're out and about around others, you want to change ASAP. But for mere wetting... See, my issue is that I do not like using the bathroom for obsessive-compulsive-esq/ cleanliness reasons. I just... Can't help but constantly feel like I'm making the bathroom dirty, and I'll waste time cleaning it over and over again every time I enter there. Diapers, as I've been coming to find, solve this anxiety, since now instead of wasting a ton of time wiping down the bathroom over and over, I only have to do it once. Besides, there's a massive comfort and emotional element to wearing.

But that's the thing -- if changing often means changing sooner than after 8-9 hours, then firstly I've screwed up, and secondly it wouldn't do me any good to wear anymore. Because cleaning up anywhere other than at home (or home base) sounds like a nightmare. The Northshore diapers that I typically wear boast from 8 to 12 hours of wear time, but does that change for when you're out and about? I'm currently doing a lot of outdoor farm work (I'm working on figuring out an ideal diaper), if that helps.

Does the change often rule also apply to cloth diapers? I'm told those might be better for farm work, but the work day is usually pretty long.

...idk. Thank you for the guide. While I've worn out before, it was good to refresh and maybe see what I could be doing differently/ better.

I would stick with the northshore if they work for you currently. Especially if you can handle the bulk of them while outside all day which it sounds like you can without a problem. If the diaper gets to bulky and uncomfortable, then I’d think about switching. My experience with northshore mega max has been great, and I can last most of the workday.
I’d only change diaper brand if it’s getting uncomfortable or unbearable during the workday.

Reactions: Rainbow and jamiejamie
DiaperedAlways said:
I would stick with the northshore if they work for you currently. Especially if you can handle the bulk of them while outside all day which it sounds like you can without a problem. If the diaper gets to bulky and uncomfortable, then I’d think about switching. My experience with northshore mega max has been great, and I can last most of the workday.
I’d only change diaper brand if it’s getting uncomfortable or unbearable during the workday.
I love Megamax. Someone on this website recently suggested I try the Megamax Airlock (basically a slimmer but more active version of the originals), and so those samples should actually be arriving tomorrow.

I did try a medium supreme recently while working outside (they were samples i got a while ago, and they just so happen to be the last real diapers I own that [barely] somewhat fit me), and it held up really well. I was worried about the noise at first, as they were loud even with a pair of cotton briefs over them (and a PUL cover made everything look overtly bulky and do not breathe), but my footfalls and the rustle of the dry weeds/ gravel/ grass covered it completely. I had a bag in my pocket as a decoy, something to tap on, but it wasn't necessary. The only issue then became the bulk, especially near the end of the day. I was wearing fairly loose shorts, but there was a lot of bending down and sticking my butt in the air -- a comfortable position when wearing a diaper, I found out -- but it obviously also then felt like it was pressing against my shorts and made it obvious. So I kept readjusting where I was facing a bunch. I think I was honestly probably fine, I think I was just being nervous, as most of the day I felt surprisingly very confident and didn't care what others thought. But I'm sure as I got more exhausted and my work turned into something I had more time to get into my head during, I started overthinking again.

The one thing that definitely killed me was playing with my shorts and shirt alot. Not that anyone was really paying attention to me, I don't work with many people at all, but I couldn't stop pulling this up and pushing this back down. Again, the diaper wasn't the best fit -- the tapes are not that durable on the supremes, and because the mediums are just a bit too small, I end up pulling them off by accident and then needing to use other tape I pulled off of something else... Well, yeah. But I'm hoping the Megamax Airlocks work out, because Megamax mediums fit me perfectly. If not, I'll still get some more Megamax diapers for at home use.

But cloth diapers are somewhat ideal, I think, if I can figure them out. Really my big anxiety is just figuring out how to wash them, since I'd have to hand wash them. Finding a config that's not too bulky is necessary too. But otherwise, they'd save me a ton of money, would be quieter, would breathe more, and wouldn't swell. I could readjust them as much as I want with no fear of messing up the diaper, they hold a ton, and so on. I'll do some research, anyway.

But hey, thank you for responding. I appreciate it alot. I suppose I shouldn't worry too much. Northshore diapers are good quality and keep odors in -- they're built for all day or all night. Besides, being on a farm, I could literally mess (I won't) and every other ambient odor would still be overwhelming. As for wearing one diaper all day (only wetting, of course) at an indoor place, say, college? Idk, but I guess I can figure that out when I get there. It's not the new semester yet (thank goodness). And like, all day meaning the two or three classes I have that day and whatever else in between or possibly after.

I've rambled long enough. Thank you again!

I love the crinkly noise especially around strangers. Love the feeling of a nappy (I’m from the UK) being filled up while I’m waiting to be served or stood talking to someone and then the crinkle as I waddle away.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Wearing in public has always freaked me out. I’m getting use to wearing out of necessity but it’s still nerve racking every time. I’m mostly nervous bc I have to wear a little bit larger diaper due to capacity issues. Not very sexy to wear a diaper as a girl in public….

• Wow
Reactions: diaperdude
Wearing a dry diaper in public is no big deal. Now you have to be brave to wear a swollen diaper out and about

Reactions: diaperdude and Riley
IncontDL said:
......Not very sexy to wear a diaper as a girl in public….
I would beg to differ. Diapers are the sexiest underwear a girl can wear.

Reactions: diaperdude, Kinkybabynicky and geka
I’vea long day out coming up. A two hour rain ride to London, travel across London to a 3 hour meeting with lunch after then the same travel back. Got a feeling I’ll have quite the bulge after the meeting.

If the weather allows it, you can also wear a flannel shirt and pants. I do this all the time in the winter and go out wearing double diapers and a stuffer and it covers the bulge completely in front and back. I go around friends and even crowded places and nobody has a clue I’m wearing extra thick diapers on.

Reactions: diaperdude and Woncrinklz
I've been searching for some kind of upper covering that can potentially hang over my rump. Problem is, my spine is long, so all my flannel shirts stop right where the bulge in the rear is.
I've been looking at trench coats, pea coats, etc., but they limit me to the weather conditions for use.

If anyone knows a good upper cover that isn't too warm to wear, yet hangs over the important zones for someone with a longer trunk, I'd love to know. March is the only time for Kilts, as well. But they sure do the trick greatly.

I did buy a long hoodie zip-up sweater, but it's also too short!!! I think it hangs at 35". I'm searching for 45" at least.

Maybe a vampire-like stylish rain coat/trench coat is my best bet. In summer, it's a different chapter.

Any ideas would be great. (Secretly, it'd be a lot of fun to go out with my wolf sleeper costume thing I got last year. It's baggy and puffy enough):giggle:

Woncrinklz said:
I've been searching for some kind of upper covering that can potentially hang over my rump. Problem is, my spine is long, so all my flannel shirts stop right where the bulge in the rear is.
I've been looking at trench coats, pea coats, etc., but they limit me to the weather conditions for use.

If anyone knows a good upper cover that isn't too warm to wear, yet hangs over the important zones for someone with a longer trunk, I'd love to know. March is the only time for Kilts, as well. But they sure do the trick greatly.

I did buy a long hoodie zip-up sweater, but it's also too short!!! I think it hangs at 35". I'm searching for 45" at least.

Maybe a vampire-like stylish rain coat/trench coat is my best bet. In summer, it's a different chapter.

Any ideas would be great. (Secretly, it'd be a lot of fun to go out with my wolf sleeper costume thing I got last year. It's baggy and puffy enough):giggle:
I wear dixxon flannels and usually a size larger and they hang down just enough to cover diaper bulge. I can wear a double diaper with no problems

Reactions: diaperdude and FrenchFriedOnion
Just do it.

No one will ever gives a shit.

Thalie said:
Just do it.

No one will ever gives a shit.
Yes i would kind of agree to this. I dont think allot about it when i wear in public.

• Love
I have been wearing a cloth pull up diaper and plastic pants most of the day. Including during breakfast at McDs and lunch at a noodle shop. No one could tell.

Normally, I wear a size 32-33 pants and large shirts. But if I plan on wearing normal tape on high capacity diaper with a booster, I wear a 36 pants and xl shirts so that the shirt length can partially cover my bum and front bulge. Also, when I bend over, the shirt doesn’t really rise much.
As for pants- I wear darker jeans so that wet spots doesn’t really show much. I like to wear my diapers til it’s really saturated so leaks can happen. That is when I take the diapers off and dispose them.

Back