How to Wear Diapers in Public

I never thought of pre-taping for changing in public! This is life-changing lol. I have been doing weird seated changes in my car and getting paranoid that someone might see my junk.

Reactions: LilRy99 and 4tapedd
BabySpiderman said:
I never thought of pre-taping for changing in public! This is life-changing lol. I have been doing weird seated changes in my car and getting paranoid that someone might see my junk.
NO kiddin ,your junk is THAT big ? Just kidding . But I took it to mean , your already diapered up , then , you go out in public . Buy now that you mention it , if that were the case , then I don’t know just what to tell you , cause I couldn’t just change myself out in the public? Yeah leaning against a wall in a toilet trying, to pin myself into a cloth diaper with a soaker in it , stick my self ,and drop the pin in the toilet , then me cursing at full volume….ya , would go over like a lead ballon ! Nope , that’s uncharted waters for me .

4tapedd said:
NO kiddin ,your junk is THAT big ? Just kidding . But I took it to mean , your already diapered up , then , you go out in public . Buy now that you mention it , if that were the case , then I don’t know just what to tell you , cause I couldn’t just change myself out in the public? Yeah leaning against a wall in a toilet trying, to pin myself into a cloth diaper with a soaker in it , stick my self ,and drop the pin in the toilet , then me cursing at full volume….ya , would go over like a lead ballon ! Nope , that’s uncharted waters for me .
Hahaha yes I mean to say that when I am out and about diapered up and I get pretty soaked, I change in my car backseat and get scared someone could see through the window. Oh my goodness I can't imagine trying to change a cloth diaper in a stall. I don't own any cloth, it seems more economical but harder to master. Just haven't found a good pair of cloth diapers that I'm willing to make an investment on. Love my disposables.

BabySpiderman said:
Hahaha yes I mean to say that when I am out and about diapered up and I get pretty soaked, I change in my car backseat and get scared someone could see through the window. Oh my goodness I can't imagine trying to change a cloth diaper in a stall. I don't own any cloth, it seems more economical but harder to master. Just haven't found a good pair of cloth diapers that I'm willing to make an investment on. Love my disposables.
Take a look at , Incontrol snap on cloth diapers , that you pin and then pull up , if you have never used a cloth diaper , oh man yer in for a treat they soak evenly , and with plastic pants they are silent ! And they last for years just think of the savings , spend as much as you might , for 2 cases of disposable diapers, in your order , Pay the bill , and that’s it for at least 3 years , the nice vacations you could go on with the savings ! Good luck Spider-Man !

Last edited:
4tapedd said:
Take a look at , Incontrol snap on cloth diapers , that you pin and then pull up , if you have never used a cloth diaper , oh man yer in for a treat they soak evenly , and with plastic pants they are silent ! And they last for years just think of the savings , spend as much as you might , for 2 cases of disposable diapers, in your order , Pay the bill , and that’s it for at least 3 years , the nice vacations you could go on with the savings ! Good luck Spider-Man !
hey thanks 4tape buddy! i was on incontrol's site yesterday, it looks like they sell some nice stuff. the silent part is interesting--although i like crinkles, i do get a bit self conscious about them. other problem, i have to go to a laundromat for most of my washing..but i do have a small home washing machine that could work for only cloth diaps. I enjoy saving money hehehe

BabySpiderman said:
hey thanks 4tape buddy! i was on incontrol's site yesterday, it looks like they sell some nice stuff. the silent part is interesting--although i like crinkles, i do get a bit self conscious about them. other problem, i have to go to a laundromat for most of my washing..but i do have a small home washing machine that could work for only cloth diaps. I enjoy saving money hehehe
These days who the hell don’t these days you gotta count every penny ! But try the diapers , I got 8 now and I bought 4 on Amazon , I had to join , and get the prime card they knocked 100 bucks of the total , and they feel soo good , as soon as I put them on , I knew they felt like special , and with plastic pants the pull-up kind the snap ones will leak ! I got my name from the 4 tape diapers , but I just used the dd to mean “dirty diapers” , and although , I need them , I came to really enjoy them , but since I changed to total cloth diapers , my friends can call me dd!

Last edited:
4tapedd said:
These days who the hell don’t these days you gotta count every penny ! But try the diapers , I got 8 now and I bought 4 on Amazon , I had to join , and get the prime card they knocked 100 bucks of the total , and they feel soo good , as soon as I put them on , I knew they felt like special , and with plastic pants the pull-up kind the snap ones will leak ! I got my name from the 4 tape diapers , but I just used the dd to mean “dirty diapers” , and although , I need them , I came to really enjoy them , but since I changed to total cloth diapers , my friends can call me dd!
Oh so the ones on Amazon are pretty legit then! Got it. Thanks for telling me the story about your username, and if we become friends, I promise to call you dd for short!

Go in the disabled toilets and change your thin ass pampers babydry to a pampers cruisers size 6 will hold more weewee so ur nappy will evenly flood up the back of the nappy not just sit at front and then u end up with a saggy nappy and then your tabs break easy on diapers when that happens I take afew pampers to town with me coz last time I didn't my gf smacked my bum and ripped off my soaked fat pampers I had weeweed in 4 times and it was bussin I had no change and my shrts were starting to get soaked thru so my gf ripped of my nappy and told me to suck it up till we got home and from then on we only bought cruisers as there all round tougher stay dryer for longer than other products pampers cruisers all the way you will never get a problem again and there great for movement grinding ect. Hope this helps I no I go on alot I'm just an 35 ur old abdl who needs a mommy

Does anybody use plaster tape. to tape x2 pampers nappy together to make an adult size nappy 1000iq girls eh Mmm I love it when you feel a pampers being put over my fat dick and the feel from the sides against my balls 😉 soz ill stop now I'm a deviant freak in a diaper I need my nappy spanked mummy 😜

If you are comfortable with what you are wearing, most likely you'll be fine. If anyone notices and confronts you? Either they wear and are looking for it or you shouldn't be comfortable and do it anymore. If you are to be called out, it probably won't be by someone you don't know, the rest will just ignore it and believe you need them out of courtesy(they will point it out to others as I have been in a bar and overheard it). Sure when you head out it's not noticeable, but as they get wet, they tend to show a little and if they leak--hope you carry a change cause that is hard to hide.

tewks7979 said:
I wear black so if i do get a leaky diaper it doesnt show
Just don't wear a faded black.

Great!
Well No2 is no go in public, it is rude. I mean if you are incontinent then it is OK, I don't have right to judge.
I went shopping with a diaper so I wear a baggy hoodie that covers my butt. None could notice even when I soaked it.
Summer is a problem for me as I don't feel comfortable with tee shirt only even big one.

I have to admit that once intentionally did No2 in public. I did it after I got off the train, I was outside, alone. And I went straight home. So nobody got hurt. Using diaper outside feels amazing! Thanks again @statik for this thread, I am going to use some of your advices.

Reactions: ukabguy
WolfG said:
Great!
Well No2 is no go in public, it is rude. I mean if you are incontinent then it is OK, I don't have right to judge.
I went shopping with a diaper so I wear a baggy hoodie that covers my butt. None could notice even when I soaked it.
Summer is a problem for me as I don't feel comfortable with tee shirt only even big one.

I have to admit that once intentionally did No2 in public. I did it after I got off the train, I was outside, alone. And I went straight home. So nobody got hurt. Using diaper outside feels amazing! Thanks again @statik for this thread, I am going to use some of your advices.
I was out on a little break with my SO in Liverpool last month and it's always been an ambition to go number 2 in public, I got thr chance in a quiet area of a museum, I did stay like that for a few minutes while heading for an accessible toilet got my wipes out and cleaned myself up before putting on a fresh nappy

Last edited:
TeddyBearCowboy said:
Unless you are wearing bulky diapers that really cause not only crinkle but a bulge under your pants, people simply aren't going to notice. People aren't going around looking for this, and unless something is so obvious as to stand out, no one is going to suspect.

Having said that, the OP gave some really good pointers. There are things that if you do them (no. 2) you will get noticed, if not ostracized. Don't do it. Also, I don't recommend going through TSA while diapered. From my own horrific experience, just don't do it unless you are truly incontinent or don't give a *&#n.

One final recommendation...

* Wear clothing that also crinkles. Some fabrics naturally making crinkling noises. That will mask the sound of a crinkly diaper.
What happed with TSA?

On the subject of carrying a cutting tool to escape from a diaper without ripping tapes in public… keep a guarded plastic wrap cutter in your changing kit. They are normally used for unloading pallets of products that are wrapped in plastic wrap. They make a great way to remove a diaper a little more quietly.

But to be honest, that just kills the most conspicuous sound and leaves other telling crinkles. You need a baseline level of noise to change in public.

92B06268-C517-4B1B-8D2B-833FFC6E1C21.jpeg

Reactions: PaddedRita and Woncrinklz
blaincorrous said:
On the subject of carrying a cutting tool to escape from a diaper without ripping tapes in public… keep a guarded plastic wrap cutter in your changing kit. They are normally used for unloading pallets of products that are wrapped in plastic wrap. They make a great way to remove a diaper a little more quietly.

But to be honest, that just kills the most conspicuous sound and leaves other telling crinkles. You need a baseline level of noise to change in public.

View attachment 92206
What a darn great idea! No more me being a contortionist using my teeth! lol. But no, that is a fine-looking gadget to have! I always used a mean-fluff-scattering violent pull, which actually hurts to do. Hmmm.:unsure:💡💡

• Haha
Reactions: blaincorrous
Most people are too wrapped up in their own phones and worlds to worry about what is strapped around our waists, and that is the honest truth. On the topic of wearing in public, as has been mentioned before, wear a size up, wear dark to hide leaks (think blue black, nothing light and definitely not grey!) Onesies help a ton to hide lines and crinkles, and despite the obvious double entendre, wearing underwear overtop of your diaper onesie combo is beneficial. Changing in public is hard, regardless if you are truly IC or not. Do test runs at home wearing the diaper and outfit you want to use in public. Consume fluids and move around as you plan to on your outing, use a timer on your phone to keep track. If you made 6hrs before you were leaking or obviously diapered, change at 4hrs when you are out. Go out, undiapered if possible, find your changing points. Gas stations, restaurants, etc. Some are better than others,(lockable doors, single use bathrooms etc) keep track of this and in no time at all you'll be set!

I carry a box cutter (for work purposes also) foldable swiss army style scissors and a folding pocket knife, Always have a way to change quietly. However some states and countries frown on concealed blades, so really liking that safety box cutter!

Reactions: diaperdude, Biker666 and WolfG
Just a small note...some didn't read the whole tread, just the last posts. So - I've been IC since the beginning. And most of the time, hardly anyone notices. Really. Trust me. Walk as normal as possible. Loose clothing. Dark colors. Fixation or compression shorts over your diaper. Make sure your protection is secured. Use a quality diaper. If you have BM accidents try chlorophyll copper (internal deodorant [it works]). Boosters help if you are going to be unable to change for a while. Just remember that soaking diapers and boosters will "out" you if they get to bulgy (don't forget compression shorts).

I've experienced all sorts of accidents. Try not to freak out. Simply get a change when able. If not, go home. Obviously, most people don't care. Remember that my IC issues work fine for abdl members too.

Reactions: Jim100
AngelKitten said:
As for me, I've had to wear diapers since 2014 for incontinence. I find that, generally speaking, if you don't worry about it, no one else will either. Sometimes there is a slight swish or crinkle, as I wear plastic-backed diapers. Often also, the top of the diaper rides on top of my shorts or pants. I simply just cover the whole thing with a t-shirt or a button-down shirt. I've grown very comfortable wearing diapers in public - if I have to pee, then so be it. No one knows. I know it can definitely be a struggle and a source of great anxiety the first few times you wear diapers in public - I remember one time I even had a rare panic attack about it a few years ago. But, I've found that absolutely no one is the wiser unless I expressly tell them I'm wearing. So, if you can de-pressurize and de-stress about it, so much the better. Hope that helps some.

Your so right on this AngleKitten !!
The first few months I was really paranoid going out !
Now its normal as anything else and no one really cares unless your board casting !!!

Reactions: Jim100
Intentional Noise is the funniest thing on the list to me. I'm really good at imitating my cat, so I pretend to make his scratchy meows and call him over to something yummy. I'm sorry Obi, I need your fluff persuade powers. :geek:

Back