How to simulate wearing a diaper this poofy?

TyphaHare said:
Heh, easily. Just stuff it how you like, cut boosters up, use baby diapers to fill the smaller cracks.. maybe even fill it with cotton balls or something?
I'd say just go explore and see how it feels to stuff them and with what does it feel the best..!
When I want to go super poofy I go WELL beyond 10cm!

I was thinking of cotton balls as well. It would take an awful lot of them, however.

Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
Someone posted this in another forum:

BobbingThreat said:
I like REALLY poofy diapers. Like, CARTOONISHLY HUGE and poofy diapers. The kind that might not even be made in real life. This is what I'm talking about (the pictures are by Kurikia on Furaffinity):

1524169577.kurikia_geech.png

Baby's day out
1536464401.kurikia_elora_0,5x.png

Elora
1550749557.kurikia_turquoise.png

Sassy kitty

I'd REALLY like to find a way to simulate wearing a diaper of this magnitude. It doesn't necessarily have to be an actual diaper. It doesn't even have to be extremely heavy. It can even be homemade. It just needs to look like a diaper and be as big, round, wide, and poofy as the ones in the images above. I also need to be able to walk around in it.
Sure. Inner diaper, a few pairs of humongous baby pants to add weightless bulk, a loose and thin outer diaper such as a Purity flat, and all covered by the biggest and most diaperesque baby pants you can find.

Leg and waist openings can be adjusted by folding the elastic back on itself (in the back of the pants) and sewing or diaper pinning the elastic.

Baby Pants PEVA is way loud and crinkly. They have a jungle print, semi-transparent, and white versions. I think 5x is their largest size, with discounts for 6 or 12 identical items. Get a dozen of their biggest and a needle and thread. Making stuff and altering stuff so that it works perfectly for you (or your little) is lots of fun.

Tips:
With multiple pairs of baby pants the squeezing adds up so be careful about not getting the elastic too tight. You can always make the outer pair snugger. In fact, you could snug up only the outer pair.

You can gather the elastic in two or three spots around the back, giving a more natural fit and look.

Have fun! :-D

Last edited:
Pillow Ride?

DocBrown said:
Sure. Inner diaper, a few pairs of humongous baby pants to add weightless bulk, a loose and thin outer diaper such as a Purity flat, and all covered by the biggest and most diaperesque baby pants you can find.

Leg and waist openings can be adjusted by folding the elastic back on itself (in the back of the pants) and sewing or diaper pinning the elastic.

Baby Pants PEVA is way loud and crinkly. They have a jungle print, semi-transparent, and white versions. I think 5x is their largest size, with discounts for 6 or 12 identical items. Get a dozen of their biggest and a needle and thread. Making stuff and altering stuff so that it works perfectly for you (or your little) is lots of fun.

Tips:
With multiple pairs of baby pants the squeezing adds up so be careful about not getting the elastic too tight. You can always make the outer pair snugger. In fact, you could snug up only the outer pair.

You can gather the elastic in two or three spots around the back, giving a more natural fit and look.

Have fun! :-D
OH! That's too much trouble for too little gain.

BobbingThreat said:
I like REALLY poofy diapers. Like, CARTOONISHLY HUGE and poofy diapers. The kind that might not even be made in real life. This is what I'm talking about (the pictures are by Kurikia on Furaffinity):

1524169577.kurikia_geech.png

Baby's day out
1536464401.kurikia_elora_0,5x.png

Elora
1550749557.kurikia_turquoise.png

Sassy kitty

I'd REALLY like to find a way to simulate wearing a diaper of this magnitude. It doesn't necessarily have to be an actual diaper. It doesn't even have to be extremely heavy. It can even be homemade. It just needs to look like a diaper and be as big, round, wide, and poofy as the ones in the images above. I also need to be able to walk around in it.
Use a pillow! You can hold it together with a shirt putting your legs through the arm holes.

An oversize onesie will work holding all that stuffing together - may have to reinforce the snap crotch snaps.

OP - original concept:

Was wondering if that concept was to wear the bulging diaper cover in private or perhaps more daringly in a show & tell public theme ?
More than a Halloween Mardi Gras costume - - -
If LOCKED on presents a whole different interesting scenario !

I had one of these.
Get it custom made to your measurements and waddle around at your leisure.
Alternatively, use diaper boosters, open up the diaper, line the inside and use microfibre tape to seal it up.

ORBaby said:
How about an inflatable diaper?

Don't ever buy from this link as they're just a cheap, expensive knockoff of the original design made by SqueakLatex. I purchased this cheap knockoff from the same link and it was by far the biggest waste of money I've ever spent on my ABDL kink when it comes to kink clothes.

Here's something.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
A diapered outfit suitable for BIG BIRD !

It would be fun to try wearing a huge diaper such as this. It is of course quite exaggerating but would be so big and soft inside. There are a few out there on the market but quite expensive. A quick story......I did once put on about 18 pairs of poofy plastic pants! It did indeed get to the point of where it looked ridiculous but was quite huge looking! I did indeed have trouble trying to walk! I shouldve took a picture but I know the Admins are funny about pictures of wearing down below.

Back