How to simulate wearing a diaper this poofy?

BobbingThreat

Est. Contributor
I like REALLY poofy diapers. Like, CARTOONISHLY HUGE and poofy diapers. The kind that might not even be made in real life. This is what I'm talking about (the pictures are by Kurikia on Furaffinity):

1524169577.kurikia_geech.png

Baby's day out
1536464401.kurikia_elora_0,5x.png

Elora
1550749557.kurikia_turquoise.png

Sassy kitty

I'd REALLY like to find a way to simulate wearing a diaper of this magnitude. It doesn't necessarily have to be an actual diaper. It doesn't even have to be extremely heavy. It can even be homemade. It just needs to look like a diaper and be as big, round, wide, and poofy as the ones in the images above. I also need to be able to walk around in it.

Last edited:
Let me see if I can find it. Someone actually has made a diaper this big.

Mattew said:
Let me see if I can find it. Someone actually has made a diaper this big.
Is it available for sale? If not, is there anyway I can simulate wearing a diaper this big and round?

Last edited:
I've been looking for awhile and haven't been able to find the link. I've asked a few others to send it to me, if they see it.

Their Twitter is filled with some pictures and videos of them wearing that or similar large diapers.

WOW that OofSoggy's diaper is amazing :D
I usually just layer up (3 diapers with varying number of boosters) and then put on my XXXL cloth diaper. It makes for some real fun waddle time :3

I have some super cheapo diapers I bought from a garage sale, and use those for layering up, and I got a lot of boosters I got second-hand (unused, of course) too. So I have some cheap way to get very waddl-y whenever I feel like it.

Reactions: SoS7883
Mattew said:
OK. Looks like this person made theirs, and might be selling them. Contact them to learn more.

I looked those up on eBay (through a later tweet), and these might be way too expensive for me. I don't think I'll be getting these any time soon.

TyphaHare said:
WOW that OofSoggy's diaper is amazing :D
I usually just layer up (3 diapers with varying number of boosters) and then put on my XXXL cloth diaper. It makes for some real fun waddle time :3

I have some super cheapo diapers I bought from a garage sale, and use those for layering up, and I got a lot of boosters I got second-hand (unused, of course) too. So I have some cheap way to get very waddl-y whenever I feel like it.
Do you get those diapers and boosters wet when wearing them, or do you just put them on dry? What brand of diapers and boosters do you use? I want the resulting hugeness to be as big as possible.

BobbingThreat said:
Do you get those diapers and boosters wet when wearing them, or do you just put them on dry? What brand of diapers and boosters do you use? I want the resulting hugeness to be as big as possible.

I use Tena boosters and layer up on some general brand or something I got cheap, top it off with some real good diaper (Crinklz, Bambino, Tykables, Rearz..) and then the cloth diaper. I put two to three boosters in my nappies plus one baby/youth diaper as an additional space-filler OR booster in one general diaper + baby/youth space filler diaper and layer up with another general brand with another booster in and top it off with the cloth diaper. I also slice up the outer layers of the general brand diapers, so the moisture goes trough them.

I wear so I can wet them and feel helpless for the duration of the next hours, so I do put them on dry. When I'm ready to finish, I top it off with putting warm water in them or maybe some oatmeal porridge :D
I don't stay too long in wet nappies. Part of the appeal and fun of diapers is that when you're wet, you can then change back into a fluffy, dry one again <3

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
TyphaHare said:
I use Tena boosters and layer up on some general brand or something I got cheap, top it off with some real good diaper (Crinklz, Bambino, Tykables, Rearz..) and then the cloth diaper. I put two to three boosters in my nappies plus one baby/youth diaper as an additional space-filler OR booster in one general diaper + baby/youth space filler diaper and layer up with another general brand with another booster in and top it off with the cloth diaper. I also slice up the outer layers of the general brand diapers, so the moisture goes trough them.

I wear so I can wet them and feel helpless for the duration of the next hours, so I do put them on dry. When I'm ready to finish, I top it off with putting warm water in them or maybe some oatmeal porridge :D
I don't stay too long in wet nappies. Part of the appeal and fun of diapers is that when you're wet, you can then change back into a fluffy, dry one again <3
I think I'd like to only use them dry so I don't have to constantly restock on them when they get too wet for reuse. That way I can use them over and over again any time I want. What can I do to at least just make them look extra huge and round (especially around the crotch area) when I put them on, without resorting to wetting them?

BobbingThreat said:
I think I'd like to only use them dry so I don't have to constantly restock on them when they get too wet for reuse. That way I can use them over and over again any time I want. What can I do to at least just make them look extra huge and round (especially around the crotch area) when I put them on, without resorting to wetting them?

Yes, they get real POOF when stuffed, so no need for wetting. I think you should invest into a cloth diaper, even that super expensive one on ebay which was linked here would save money in the end, since you would absolutely need to throw away a disposable after a day of use - just like it's not advisable to use the same pair of underwear two days in a row.
Wetting is just The Thing for me, so I will end up doing that at some point anyway, and since it's hard to get trough that many layers of padding just by wetting it myself, I like to do silly stuff and see how much it can take :p
I used to do this, so that the top layers never got wet, so I used those top layers again which never touched my skin anyway.

TyphaHare said:
Yes, they get real POOF when stuffed, so no need for wetting. I think you should invest into a cloth diaper, even that super expensive one on ebay which was linked here would save money in the end, since you would absolutely need to throw away a disposable after a day of use - just like it's not advisable to use the same pair of underwear two days in a row.
Wetting is just The Thing for me, so I will end up doing that at some point anyway, and since it's hard to get trough that many layers of padding just by wetting it myself, I like to do silly stuff and see how much it can take :p
I used to do this, so that the top layers never got wet, so I used those top layers again which never touched my skin anyway.
In my mind, the perfect and most ideal amount of poofiness is about 15 cm, give or take a few. I even have dreams of wearing diapers that huge. Is there a way to make it that massive? Also, is there a way to make the front half bigger and poofier than the back half, and/or vice-versa? That's how I like imagining them in my head.

Last edited:
BobbingThreat said:
In my mind, the perfect and most ideal amount of poofiness is about 10 cm, give or take a few. I even have dreams of wearing diapers that huge. Is there a way to make it that massive? Also, is there a way to make the front half bigger and poofier than the back half, and/or vice-versa? That's how I like imagining them in my head.

Heh, easily. Just stuff it how you like, cut boosters up, use baby diapers to fill the smaller cracks.. maybe even fill it with cotton balls or something?
I'd say just go explore and see how it feels to stuff them and with what does it feel the best..!
When I want to go super poofy I go WELL beyond 10cm!

TyphaHare said:
Heh, easily. Just stuff it how you like, cut boosters up, use baby diapers to fill the smaller cracks.. maybe even fill it with cotton balls or something?
I'd say just go explore and see how it feels to stuff them and with what does it feel the best..!
When I want to go super poofy I go WELL beyond 10cm!
Oh, wait, did I say 10 cm? I think I meant 15. My bad.

Also, what cloth diapers can hold a 15 cm poofiness or more? Any particular brands you recommend? I'd like the outside cloth diaper to retain its round shape regardless of what kind of stuff I put underneath it. I'd also like the front half of the cloth diaper to be able to stretch out very far both forward and to the sides, to keep the front half nice and round when I wear it.

Last edited:
BobbingThreat said:
Oh, wait, did I say 10 cm? I think I meant 15. My bad.

Also, what cloth diapers can hold a 15 cm poofiness or more? Any particular brands you recommend? I'd like the outside cloth diaper to retain its round shape regardless of what kind of stuff I put underneath it. I'd also like the front half of the cloth diaper to be able to stretch out very far both forward and to the sides, to keep the front half nice and round when I wear it.

You would need to wear two or more at a time, stuff it or modify it.
I'm not the expert on the kinds of cloth diapers there are, but this site is full of info, go nuts! Try stuff out! Only you can come up with the most perfect solution for yourself.

TyphaHare said:
You would need to wear two or more at a time, stuff it or modify it.
I'm not the expert on the kinds of cloth diapers there are, but this site is full of info, go nuts! Try stuff out! Only you can come up with the most perfect solution for yourself.
Okay, so I already have eight BetterDry diapers layered on top of each other. They're all bunched up together and I keep them in the box they came in. There were nine more but I wet them all already. I guess what I can do is put on those eight diapers, put some stuff in the front half of it, and wrap it all around a huge cloth diaper that can fit it all inside. But what things do I put under the front half of the bigger cloth diaper to get the shape I want? You mentioned boosters and smaller diapers. What else can I stuff inside just the crotch area, and how exactly would I arrange them underneath it?

Last edited:
BobbingThreat said:
Okay, so I already have eight BetterDry diapers layered on top of each other. They're all bunched up together and I keep them in the box they came in. There were nine more but I wet them all already. I guess what I can do is put on those eight diapers, put some stuff in the front half of it, and wrap it all around a huge cloth diaper that can fit it all inside. But what things do I put under the front half of the bigger cloth diaper to get the shape I want? You mentioned boosters and smaller diapers. What else can I stuff inside just the crotch area, and how exactly would I arrange them underneath it?

You'll have to experiment and try it out yourself from now on.

Back