How to Put On a Diaper

Adair37 said:
Same here except when mummy does it - which is always more comfortable and tighter.
Yes it must be. My mummy bought me a secret Boxing Day present and it's gorgeous. I still hope she might come round to napping me but, on the other hand I've learnt to do it pretty well. 🥰

Reactions: PaddedRita
AngelicaPickles said:
[ "IT IS TIL YOU GET BABY POWDER ON YOUR FINGER TIPS"! ]
{ "THEN IT GETS RATHER DIFFICULT TO MAKE THE TAPE TABS STICK AFTER YOU GET BABY POWDER ON THEM:
"MY DIAPER TAPES ALWAYS COME APART"! }
AngelicaPickles said:
its looks simple eough :cool:

Slomo said:
You will know the diaper is hugging you snugly if it stays up in place when you stand up. And the waist band is supposed to extend up to your waist line where your measurement is supposed to be taken from (that's near your belly button by the way).
What about around the legs? The ones o got felt relay tight whenever I stood up.

chestnut7718 said:
This is how you put on a diaper if a guy. Clean your genitals and buttocks. Put barrier cream all over same. Put on rubber gloves. Spray a odor neutralizing spray on your perineum Unwrap brief.Hold the back behind you while standing. While holding with one hand put the front of the brief up with the other hand. Tape the bottom right tape. Tape tightly . Then tape the other bottom tapes. Put your penis into the diaper facing down. You will find that your penis can move around - that;s why the legs have to be tight.I don't self toilet so I don't worrry about the diaper waist being tight. Put plastic pants and a singlet on top for perfect protection and support. I wear singlets over diapers while sleeping also.
Very good advice for the penis. They can get out of position and soak undesired portions of the diaper causing it to leak. Point it down 👇 and use all your padding not just part of it. Thanks for the advice.

Billies1 said:
Very good advice for the penis. They can get out of position and soak undesired portions of the diaper causing it to leak. Point it down 👇 and use all your padding not just part of it. Thanks for the advice.
even when doing that, when moving around, bending over, sitting on a chair etc it still moves sideways. I'd have to correct (aka centralise) it about 20 times a day

Reactions: Billies1
winterheart01 said:
even when doing that, when moving around, bending over, sitting on a chair etc it still moves sideways. I'd have to correct (aka centralise) it about 20 times a day
Yes but aiming it does help out a bit. I take it you aim but still have trouble. Sorry.

Billies1 said:
Yes but aiming it does help out a bit. I take it you aim but still have trouble. Sorry.
Indeed, i always aim down but it never stays put for long. I'd need to tape it in place lol but that's a bad idea xD

Reactions: Diaper44 and Billies1
winterheart01 said:
Indeed, i always aim down but it never stays put for long. I'd need to tape it in place lol but that's a bad idea xD
Ouch. Yes a bad idea. To many hairs

Thank you.

Billies1 said:
Have you considered investing in a onesie :>

Mean to tell me there's an art to putting on a diaper

• Haha
EagleBoy said:
Mean to tell me there's an art to putting on a diaper
Yes there’s a diaper putting on art form.

Reactions: Diaper44
I've always taped the top first. I'll have to try this method out with my next diaper

so should top tapes point down and bottom tapes point up?

littledreamers333 said:
so should top tapes point down and bottom tapes point up?
I would say this is not much more than a "rule of thumb".
It depends much more on your individual body shape as well as product size and -brand.

Bottom tapes first. Top tapes afterwards. Both as straight accross as possible. It just works better that way. 🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲

dude36608 said:
I personally use the standing against the wall method, just works well for me.
Me too.

Reactions: Diaper44
littledreamers333 said:
so when diapering should the front of diaper come up too by belly button?
Yes

Very helpful tips

Tomorrowandtonight said:
{ "THEN IT GETS RATHER DIFFICULT TO MAKE THE TAPE TABS STICK AFTER YOU GET BABY POWDER ON THEM:
"MY DIAPER TAPES ALWAYS COME APART"! }
hey cutie

Back