How to Make a A Babyfur Fursona?

mistykitty said:
That's a good question @emberkitten . @sillypuppy have you thought of a name for her, him, them yet? If not it's ok don't rush it. Take your time and make it yours it's important your fursona reflects what you want.
absolutely a name is a wish so take all the time you need

mistykitty said:
That's a good question @emberkitten . @sillypuppy have you thought of a name for her, him, them yet? If not it's ok don't rush it. Take your time and make it yours it's important your fursona reflects what you want.
I might name her Gummi, since she was based off candy ♥️

Reactions: mistykitty, emberkitten and Cottontail
sillypuppy said:
Moreso art style, but the good thing is mine is pretty generic (hopefully). I was thinking about making my baby fursona a dog or some other species, as opposed to my cat fursona on non-ABDL sites. Haven't figured out the details just yet.
Technically speaking, you do not need to associate your characters with whichever account(s) on any platforms you wish to show them on, if any of it is ever going to be that embarrassing to you.

Alternatively if this character in question is truly that much of a one-time thing, you could trust your followers/watchers/etc to assume it’s such a thing and then not think much of it after posting it on what it assumably a main account.

Back