How to Make a A Babyfur Fursona?

sillypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Howdy, I'm very new when it comes to ABDL and especially babyfurs. I'm unsure how to go about making a fursona in relation to it, as I'm used to only making vanilla art/characters. Is there any certain criteria I need to meet besides the obvious to make it babyfur? Or is it just baby furry and viola make it like a fursona?

sillypuppy said:
Or is it just baby furry and viola make it like a fursona?
This is basically it! You can make your character what speaks to your littlespace side too
Like my littlespace self LOVES primary colours so my fursona is primary coloured
Wall arts.png

Reactions: Cottontail
JaysonTheRegressor said:
This is basically it! You can make your character what speaks to your littlespace side too
Like my littlespace self LOVES primary colours so my fursona is primary coloured
View attachment 112297
Tysm for your insight! The littlespace idea is actually a very good idea! Also your fursona is so cute c:

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Welcome, @sillypuppy! :) Yup. Baby/little furry is pretty much it. There aren't any hard and fast rules after that. Mine's a jumble of features from my littlespace self, my actual childhood self, and the bunny avatar I used for years before deciding to create a fursona. Her backstory (still evolving) is deliberately opposite of my actual childhood in many ways, mostly because I thought it would be fun to explore unfamiliar scenarios. Of course, not a lot of that is expressed visually--yet. :)

Cottontail said:
Welcome, @sillypuppy! :) Yup. Baby/little furry is pretty much it. There aren't any hard and fast rules after that. Mine's a jumble of features from my littlespace self, my actual childhood self, and the bunny avatar I used for years before deciding to create a fursona. Her backstory (still evolving) is deliberately opposite of my actual childhood in many ways, mostly because I thought it would be fun to explore unfamiliar scenarios. Of course, not a lot of that is expressed visually--yet. :)
Thank you so much! How you came up with your fursona seems so cool and very interesting.

The expressing the visual aspect scares me, since I'm afraid of being recognized. However, I really would want to draw them (whenever I figure the fursona part out) for my icon on here. Oh well :p

sillypuppy said:
The expressing the visual aspect scares me, since I'm afraid of being recognized. However, I really would want to draw them (whenever I figure the fursona part out) for my icon on here. Oh well :p
If this would be your first fursona and you're imagining it mostly as an ABDL identify, I don't suppose there'd be much risk of outing yourself. On the other hand, if you have an adult fursona that you've already established on other non-ABDL sites, I can understand thinking twice about simply baby-izing it.

Or maybe you're worried about being recognized by your own art style?

Cottontail said:
If this would be your first fursona and you're imagining it mostly as an ABDL identify, I don't suppose there'd be much risk of outing yourself. On the other hand, if you have an adult fursona that you've already established on other non-ABDL sites, I can understand thinking twice about simply baby-izing it.

Or maybe you're worried about being recognized by your own art style?
Moreso art style, but the good thing is mine is pretty generic (hopefully). I was thinking about making my baby fursona a dog or some other species, as opposed to my cat fursona on non-ABDL sites. Haven't figured out the details just yet.

sillypuppy said:
Moreso art style, but the good thing is mine is pretty generic (hopefully).
Is your profile picture your own work? I like it regardless--very playful and cute.

Anyway, if/when you make yourself a fursona, I hope you'll share! :)

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Is your profile picture your own work? I like it regardless--very playful and cute.

Anyway, if/when you make yourself a fursona, I hope you'll share! :)
Oh I wish, but it's from Bluey! I thought it would be a fitting placeholder icon for now.

I definitely will share though!

Basically the exact same as a normal fursona! Pick an animal you like or feel that represents you, design it, and slap a diaper on it ( or don't! )

rainbowredcrayon said:
Basically the exact same as a normal fursona! Pick an animal you like or feel that represents you, design it, and slap a diaper on it ( or don't! )
Thank you! Still deciding on the animal (this is the hardest part for me LOL), but I think I have plans to draw them soon!

well i started with a theme my dad and i love to camp. so i choose autumn leaf. then it took me a few months of redrawing her. over that time i looked at what i did not like to draw or forgot to draw.
1688421545138.png Here's ember when i first designed them

1688421610107.png a week later

1688421632134.png a month later

1688421673991.png and 6 months

try and draw your character 100 times its not about good or bad its about seeing how you need to change design features to look there best in every situation and outfit

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Cottontail
sillypuppy said:
Howdy, I'm very new when it comes to ABDL and especially babyfurs. I'm unsure how to go about making a fursona in relation to it, as I'm used to only making vanilla art/characters. Is there any certain criteria I need to meet besides the obvious to make it babyfur? Or is it just baby furry and viola make it like a fursona?
I think it's important to make the fursona suit you first and foremost.

If you want to add a diaper or a pacifier or etc after - do so - but its more important to make them a projection of your true self - and ther eare no rules for that. Jsut what feels right to you.

Reactions: mistykitty and Cottontail
I used kind of a hybrid approach with mine, establish fursona but flesh out the attributes of your fursona to also include key aspects of the areas of abdl you embrace as you go. I will say regardless how you do it that it is easier if you start it with a solid idea of what particular animal or animal hybrid in mind first though. Like, many here had said however there aren't really rules so put thought into it and really represent what you want to represent first, it's easier to add the diaper attributes later and focus on the base of your sona first.

Reactions: Cottontail and ToddlerKitten
Thank you all for the tips! I finally made a fursona tonight ♥️

small.png

• Love
Reactions: StephKutzmark, WillFord384, emberkitten and 5 others
D'aww! Cutie!

Reactions: mistykitty
Super adorable and well done @sillypuppy 😍 One other tip is if you haven't done so already think about a possible bio sheet because you have a sona esablished now but if you ever want to modify things or commission someone to help you make her (if you decide to get a suit at least) they will actually ask you for this in addition to art and models of her (or they at least will if you're going to get a good end result).

mistykitty said:
Super adorable and well done @sillypuppy 😍 One other tip is if you haven't done so already think about a possible bio sheet because you have a sona esablished now but if you ever want to modify things or commission someone to help you make her (if you decide to get a suit at least) they will actually ask you for this in addition to art and models of her (or they at least will if you're going to get a good end result).
That's the plan next, tysm! ❤️ Also nice icon 😄

Reactions: mistykitty and Cottontail
emberkitten said:
whats there name?
That's a good question @emberkitten . @sillypuppy have you thought of a name for her, him, them yet? If not it's ok don't rush it. Take your time and make it yours it's important your fursona reflects what you want.

Reactions: emberkitten and ToddlerKitten
Back