How much do you Wet Your Diaper before Changing?

How much do you Wet Your Diaper before Changing?

• Not at all, (I Don’t use my Diapers)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only Once

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Maybe Twice or Three

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • As much as My Diaper Can Take (light absorbency

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • As much as My Diaper Can Take (heavy absorbency)

Votes: 72 69.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rotommowtom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I dunno, just wanted to know statistics about diaper usage.

image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, FudgedInLuvs and theancientmariner
I wet only once. But that only once soaks it. Don't think it would take more than once

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Rotommowtom
Twinmom said:
I wet only once. But that only once soaks it. Don't think it would take more than once
Ah it might be a light absorbency diaper or a child sized diaper

ABDL diapers are freakin expensive. I get my money's worth out of mine - I don't change until something itches or something leaks.

Reactions: KindaOlde, Bump3r, Jorelaxed and 4 others
Mfluder said:
ABDL diapers are freakin expensive. I get my money's worth out of mine - I don't change until something itches or something leaks.
Agreed

Reactions: Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen
For me I always wear a high-capacity diaper with a booster or two. That will usually get me through an 8 hour work shift and sometimes a 12 hour work shift. At work even if I've had a rather sizable leak I still keep it on. I love the end of day bulge and waddle from the swollen diaper.

I always wear a high-capacity diaper. Most of the time I can make it for a good 8hrs or so ...

Reactions: Jorelaxed and SofiaInPampers
Rotommowtom said:
Ah it might be a light absorbency diaper or a child sized diaper
It's a Tranquility so not too bad. I don't like being wet either

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Freddie07601
all depends.. if I'm diapered during the day, I wet as I go and get changed a couple times, night time is different, once the night diaper is on, it stays on until showering the next morning, sometimes they're moderately wet, other times its amazing that they didnt leak because they are so full,
Take for instance the past 2 days, Thursday morning I woke up, just damp and then I let go and when about my morning routine, took a shower and went to work, my diaper was only about 1/2 capacity, this morning I woke up and immediately felt the cushion / squish of a pretty wet diaper from the night, went about my morning getting ready and when I went to jump in the shower the diaper was sagging so much, it hit the ground with a thud with wetness almost to the top of the back waist band.

Reactions: Rotommowtom
I'll keep it taped on until it starts to leak even if I'm messy. I only mess when it's half full. That way, I can enjoy it just as long as a wet one. I don't want a diaper rash, but I do use powder.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Rita said:
I always wear a high-capacity diaper. Most of the time I can make it for a good 8hrs or so ...
Same for me.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I usually change my diaper based on what time it is rather than how full it is. If it's a weekend or I have the day off I put on a diaper after taking a shower in the morning and I don't change it until after dinner. I don't change that diaper until I take my shower the next morning. I will change my after shower diaper early if I am going out somewhere and depending on how much I wet the fresh diaper I might just leave that one on until the next morning

Reactions: Lyric and Rotommowtom
I wear Northshore MegaMax. I am incontinent and I wet frequently, but only an ounce or two at a time. Unless I soil them, my diapers will last a good 12 hours, sometimes more. They aren't uncomfortable after that amount of time, although they do begin to smell after 12 hours. I haven't weighed one but I know that my used diapers are quite heavy. I can't remember the last time a diaper leaked, though.

I have thought about using less expensive diapers and changing more often or even going back to cloth diapers, but changing my diapers is more difficult for me than it used to be.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Rotommowtom
I make sure mine is filled to get the value of of them! I mostly use baby diapers and Goodnites, with my small bladder I can get about 3 wettings in luvs/Pampers, 4 with Huggies, and 6 with Goodnites L/XL. Can't wait to live on my own, really want to know what it feels like wearing one of the 9500ml diapers and maxing it out

Reactions: Rotommowtom
FudgedInLuvs said:
I make sure mine is filled to get the value of of them! I mostly use baby diapers and Goodnites, with my small bladder I can get about 3 wettings in luvs/Pampers, 4 with Huggies, and 6 with Goodnites L/XL. Can't wait to live on my own, really want to know what it feels like wearing one of the 9500ml diapers and maxing it out
3 wettings wow!
I have a small bladder too but when I wear Pampers size 6 it usually takes 1-2 wettings before it’s full
6 in goodnites? I usually only get in 3 before it leaks

Freddie07601 said:
I wear Northshore MegaMax. I am incontinent and I wet frequently, but only an ounce or two at a time. Unless I soil them, my diapers will last a good 12 hours, sometimes more. They aren't uncomfortable after that amount of time, although they do begin to smell after 12 hours. I haven't weighed one but I know that my used diapers are quite heavy. I can't remember the last time a diaper leaked, though.

I have thought about using less expensive diapers and changing more often or even going back to cloth diapers, but changing my diapers is more difficult for me than it used to be.
Ah megamax, I like that one memgamax supreme has lasted me all day (and it still wasn’t full, I’m not incontinent but I like the way the diaper can still hold a ton)

Rotommowtom said:
3 wettings wow!
I have a small bladder too but when I wear Pampers size 6 it usually takes 1-2 wettings before it’s full
6 in goodnites? I usually only get in 3 before it leaks
Oh yeah lol, small bladder and slow wetting. I wear at night for bedwetting/nocturia and I think I've just learned to have a slow steady stream instead of a flash flood. If I have aday where I have a bit more capacity to my bladder I'm right in line with your measurements

Reactions: Freddie07601
When I’m in a premium AB disposable diaper, I try to get the most out of it—because they’re $$! When I’m in a reusable cloth diaper, I’ll just change every 2-3 hours. I prefer the feel of a dry cloth diaper anyway, whereas a disposable feels best (to me) when it’s wet and squishy.

Last edited:
FudgedInLuvs said:
Oh yeah lol, small bladder and slow wetting. I wear at night for bedwetting/nocturia and I think I've just learned to have a slow steady stream instead of a flash flood. If I have aday where I have a bit more capacity to my bladder I'm right in line with your measurements
Ah I see
While I do not bedwet, if I did I don’t think baby sized diapers would do me well, as I do need to pee often, that and a lot of baby diapers can’t fit me “exactly” without a bit of tape modding
(That and baby sized diapers don’t tend to hold that much)

Attachments

• 72510611-963D-47AE-AF50-F96090A34130.jpeg
    72510611-963D-47AE-AF50-F96090A34130.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
2 or 3 soakings is enough for me. A majority of time it's just the front that absorbs then it gets too uncomfortable. I can't stand an overly soaked diaper sagging to my knees.

Back