Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

How many of you men would actually prefer to have been born female?

It depends on the person but honestly I never really wanted to be a woman because a lot of people called me cute when I was a baby/kid. Even when I was in high school, there was a student who told me that I had a baby face but with facial hair. Also there was a time where I found out that when people get sex reassignment surgeries, they would actually go and get a full-functioning uterus and it makes them pregnant when a sperm gets into an egg. I might be wrong with that on trans women but I don't fully know.

Reactions: FLsolarSparky02
Bonobo2301 said:
Men are "stigmatized" to try to not be emotional and hiding emotions is something that I hate to do.

Definitely true....but another large part of it is probably hormones; I've been pretty good at hiding my emotions my whole life, but after 9 months on HRT, I probably cry at least every other day now lmao. Sometimes over some really small, stupid things. ...Like being told "NOPE, you can't buy cigarettes without your ID!" by the cashier after walking 1.1 miles to the Town Pump at 3 in the morning and not bringing my ID because I've never needed it at the Town Pump at that time of night before because everybody there knows me and knows I'm almost 27 and never asks for my ID but I keep looking more and more different and when they hire somebody new, I just look like a teenager to them now.......And then I start crying when they tell me "No." lol. 😜

LOVE it when there's a cashier there who can vouch for me; ideally one of the ones who knows I'm trans, but even if it's one of the many who don't, they'd probably recognize my clothing style; I'm super basic lmao. 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and rbm
My life has been pretty hard, but the last few years its been very good. So I can't say that I would have wished to be a girl, as that would have changed my entire life. Maybe it would have been better who knows. But I do sometimes wish that I could switch back and forth. Maybe when I am real old I'll get the change just to finally experience it.

*Raises hand VERY high*

I haven't been happy with myself sense age thirteen...would my life be 100% as a girl? Absolutely. But what more can I do? 😔

Closest I can ever get to is cross dressing and acting girly on private off times. Even in those moments of goodness and happiness it ain't enough sense I have to bounce back to reality eventually. Stinks.

Milianna said:
Speaking as a cis woman, I will say that there are some privileges to being a woman.
We are expected to be emotional. Females fawning over cute things and cute outfits and everything like that is not uncommon and in some ways it's seen as endearing.

However, I wouldn't actually say it's all sunshine and rainbows being female either.
👆 This , lol.
Yes we get to be whimsical & cute & childish & emotional & all that other fun stuff.
We also get to be treated like children, ignored, talked over, dismissed, gentle lil creatures that need protecting and well you get the point.

Both sides have their own Pros and Cons and learning how to navigate them the best you can.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Dabsanddiapers, Angelapinks and 1 other person
GoodniteLover219 said:
*Raises hand VERY high*

I haven't been happy with myself sense age thirteen...would my life be 100% as a girl? Absolutely. But what more can I do? 😔

Closest I can ever get to is cross dressing and acting girly on private off times. Even in those moments of goodness and happiness it ain't enough sense I have to bounce back to reality eventually. Stinks.
Why dont you start dressing and behaving in a manner that makes you happy? If you like acting and dressing like a girl, who is stopping you?

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, GoodniteLover219 and Ellie
Every single moment of every single day. It’s such a source of depression for me.

• Sad
PhilanderNita said:
Also there was a time where I found out that when people get sex reassignment surgeries, they would actually go and get a full-functioning uterus and it makes them pregnant when a sperm gets into an egg.
Aren't there less than 20 assigned male at birth trans woman who have a functioning uterus from a transplant? I want a functioning uterus but it was still in its experimental state if I remember correctly.

Selene said:
Aren't there less than 20 assigned male at birth trans woman who have a functioning uterus from a transplant? I want a functioning uterus but it was still in its experimental state if I remember correctly.
Yeah that's what I really meant. I thought that Trans women immediately become women with a uterus before I found out that wasn't the case.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Saltedcaramel64 said:
Why dont you start dressing and behaving in a manner that makes you happy? If you like acting and dressing like a girl, who is stopping you?
Family is the reason why I can't do that...

I grew up with a SUPER old fashioned, religious family. If word got out about me cross dressing and acting like a girl; hell would rain upon me forever...

Already happened once with my mom when I complained about facial hair and shaving. Said I have a son who doesn't want to be a man anymore. 😞

I want to be happy; but at the same time I hate seeing others get hurt or unhappy because of what and how I choose to live by. I'm very sensitive when it comes to emotions.

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Saltedcaramel64
I have felt that way, but I have to say being a straight white WASP/Irish Catholic man gives me huge boost in life as compared to being a woman in the same life circumstances. That system is exceedingly unfair, but unfortunately it is still true. But I do love the color pink and wear woman’s eyeglasses and sunglasses.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Angelapinks
Babyspace1947 said:
Every single moment of every single day. It’s such a source of depression for me.
you are not alone, I am too as are probably many others

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and BabyHailey1977
I always wish I had been born a girl, 100% if I had a choice I would of been a girl. I’m happy being a guy, happy with my life but just prefer most aspects of the opposite gender, I’m not much of stereotypical man but I have managed well over the years.
I actually just played 3DXCHAT for the past few hours as a really hot girl, I was going to play as trans but got really into it as a girl.
I don’t question my gender but could easily be persuaded to dress up if my partner wanted to dress me up ;-) I think women have such a wide variety of cute outfits. Even panties are so much better than boring mens boxers.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, rbm and Angelapinks
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
In my heart for as long as I can remember I have always been more of a girl (as are my sisters) than a boy. A girl stuck in the body of a boy.
Oh, how I wished that I had been placed in the right body gender.
That is a mood.

I am female. Although I was born with a body, that had male characteristics, and would develop (more or less) typically male with puberty.
It was hell. But I've transitioned, and now live my life as the woman I am. My body has been becoming more and more feminine over the last two years, and I've been at a point the last year or so where I'm consistently gendered female.

Angelapinks said:
I was born female but nobody would believe me so I had to Man Up.
I consider myself born as a girl, only with a slight birth defect, that comes from that pesky Y chromosome.
I tried manning up for a quarter century. It never really worked, and I was miserable.
So instead I took my hormones on manual. Had my marbles removed, and grew some boobs.

ShyBoo81 said:
Im too tall to pass for a girl, and no way Im dressing up in public!
But tall girls are HOT!

Dabsanddiapers said:
Its easier being male i guess is what im saying.
Well, it is easier in many ways, but when you where meant to be a woman, trying to be a man is actually a lot harder.
I find being a woman a lot easier, it just comes naturally to me, where pretending to be male never did.

Milianna said:
However, I wouldn't actually say it's all sunshine and rainbows being female either. Just like how I have sometimes wished that I could be a man. Sure, there's some privileges that come with being male, but I don't think I could carry the burden of what society expects me to be as a man if I ever was to transition to be one.
I fully agree that it isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
However, having tried being a man, it's the last thing I wish to go back to. However, some of the privilege that came with it was nice.
People assumed competence, now I have to prove it, before men believe.
People used to take me serious, now I make suggestions, and they are ignored, only for a man to make the same suggestion a few minutes later, and if I don't say something, he'll get all the credit.

Milianna said:
Gender comes with a lot more than just what's in between one's legs. It's a lot of carrying what society expects and thinks of you. For better or for worse.
Oh, definitely. What's between your legs doesn't define what gender you are at all.
I've not had any gender confirmation surgery, other than having my marbles removed. I'm still a woman.
I've always been a woman, only I lived the social role of a man.
Meeting those expectations, that didn't even remotely come natural to me, was horrible.

Milianna said:
But to all of you on your transition journeys or just in your quest to explore and express yourselves, just know that this lady hopes you all can feel comfortable in your skin no matter what
Thank you.
I'm very close to being fully comfortable, but I've also been transitioning for two years.
There are just two more things to do, get rid of the remaining facial hair, and getting my privates reconfigured to actually match what my brain expects there to be.

Ellie said:
Definitely true....but another large part of it is probably hormones; I've been pretty good at hiding my emotions my whole life, but after 9 months on HRT, I probably cry at least every other day now lmao. Sometimes over some really small, stupid things. ...Like being told "NOPE, you can't buy cigarettes without your ID!" by the cashier after walking 1.1 miles to the Town Pump at 3 in the morning and not bringing my ID because I've never needed it at the Town Pump at that time of night before because everybody there knows me and knows I'm almost 27 and never asks for my ID but I keep looking more and more different and when they hire somebody new, I just look like a teenager to them now.......And then I start crying when they tell me "No." lol. 😜
That's mostly puberty. Two years in, I still have the capacity for emotions that I gained from HRT, but they are not on a hairline trigger anymore.

MandyBear said:
We also get to be treated like children, ignored, talked over, dismissed, gentle lil creatures that need protecting and well you get the point.
Yes, that part can be so annoying. But with most people, it helps to call that shit out. Tell them that they cannot treat you that way.

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Ellie
That title kinda hit me. I’ve had thoughts of being trans when I was younger, of my emotions not being strictly boy-like. Even now, I don’t really enjoy being masculine, though I like my male body and have no complaints about it.

Strangely enough, I had dreams I recall where girls were allowed to wear diapers and boys had to man up. It’s silly in retrospect, but diapers predate any trans thoughts I had, so my diapers likely propelled my trans thoughts based on that little bit of irrational suggestion.

I became aware that I liked carefree girl characters. Somehow it felt like girls had less problems to deal with. Well, I know that’s not accurate now. Everyone has problems, and it’s kind of pointless to compare my problems with theirs. So, the thought left me. I identify as a man reluctantly, because there’s not anything else that fits me. There’s probably a label for that, but I don’t care enough to dig it out from the pile of other labels.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Angelapinks
I am fine the way I am. I have never wished to be female. I also am not a fighter. Other than childhood fighting with my brother, I've never been involved in a fight of any kind that I can recall. I just never thought fighting really resolved anything. Critical thinking and thoughtful discussion can usually resolve most differences.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
So for me I do not consider myself a sissy at all. I don't wear female clothing or dream of it. However I also have a pregnancy fetish.

I have had a dream that there was a way to transform into a full out female, and then I have 2 options transform back. Or become pregnant and stuck a female for life. I have never finished that dream to see what road I take but I day dream both ways on that. Like I have 24 hours of being super fertile.

As a male I still have that fetish and play it out with my wife.

• Thinking
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, rbm and Angelapinks
If I was given a chance to “magically” change genders I’d do it to try it. I don’t think I’d like to stay that way.

Reactions: aroninanappy and DownLow
MickeyM said:
Maybe when I am real old I'll get the change just to finally experience it.
Why not just dress up and experience it as Drag? What if get changed and realize you don't like it

If I was a lady... I would want natural c cup boobs. Nothing bigger. Maybe smaller but definitely feel bad for the ladies with back breaking sized boobs. Ouch. Tan complexion. Athletic shape. I think I just described my gf! Haha. Ok. Well. Skip the menstration too. Skip High heels. Friggin menopause too. Trust me. MANopause is enough as a 50yo.

Last edited:
Reactions: FLsolarSparky02
Back