How many of you men would actually prefer to have been born female?

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I have always felt better about myself when I am being more "feminine" in my attire and mannerisms. I am interested if any other men feel the same?

Reactions: Carl1867, DownLow, DiaperArch and 11 others
Kittyinpink said:
I have always felt better about myself when I am being more "feminine" in my attire and mannerisms. I am interested if any other men feel the same?
I was born female but nobody would believe me so I had to Man Up.

Reactions: DownLow, luke317, Freddie07601 and 7 others
Angelapinks said:
Ok! 😊. That's a really interesting answer!

Reactions: luke317 and Angelapinks
Depends if life sucked being born female, no, but if somehow my life would have been better than it is as a male, then yes.

Reactions: piper23 and Kittyinpink
In my heart for as long as I can remember I have always been more of a girl (as are my sisters) than a boy. A girl stuck in the body of a boy.
Oh, how I wished that I had been placed in the right body gender.
I always feel better about myself when dressed (at home) in the dresses that my wife gave me or as a baby.

Reactions: ChrisK, Diaper44, diddles and 2 others
Angelapinks said:
I didn't want to "man up" , so I didn't! It was hard but I simply cannot be aggressive and yucky! I know from people on this site that I am wrong because we all must stand up to aggression and predugice etc ... But I simply cannot... I would rather be me and if I had to "man up" I will choose not to .. And I will happily accept the consequence ... including humiliation and worse...

• Love
Reactions: SoftMichel, GatoChihuahua, Deleted member 59082 and 5 others
Not me.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Hockeyczar said:
Depends if life sucked being born female, no, but if somehow my life would have been better than it is as a male, then yes.
Cool answer!

The last thing I want is to be in a situation where I have to be aggressive in anyway, such a circumstance when I have to be (work or someone's health) puts me well and truly OUT of my comfort zone. When I have not reacted in the way required, I do not like the consequences and humiliations.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Meee! Wish I was born a girl sometimes cause girls are cuter than guys ❤️

Luckily for me, Im super blessed that I look more feminine compared to the average guy. Im skinny, have slender arms & legs, small waist, soft smooth skin, and strangers still think Im barely 18 lol 😇

I dont mean to brag btw. Im just trying to be happy with what I already have physically speaking 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: RachelOlivia, GatoChihuahua, ChrisK and 4 others
Fluffybottoms said:
That's cool. You like fast cars and being a bloke. That's great for you. This is really interesting! Thanks for your honest reply 😊.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
The last thing I want is to be in a situation where I have to be aggressive in anyway, such a circumstance when I have to be (work or someone's health) puts me well and truly OUT of my comfort zone. When I have not reacted in the way required, I do not like the consequences and humiliations.
Basically I ment that I have so much aversion to any form of violence now that I have decided to not fight. I have decided that I am nothing special and I have no desire to contribute to a angry and (in my opinion) silly society. We at ADISC spend loads of our time and thoughts because we actually care about each other . I would rather be a caring member of society than a fighter. It's a dangerous philosophy , but I think it is right..

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Right on ShyBoo81 girls sure are cuter than guys and girls can look much better because they can wear any (pretty) thing and makeup!
Hope you do not mind me asking: (if you wanted to) could you dress up and pass as a girl in public? I always wanted to do that and getaway with it - but my body is too much of a male type to pass.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, rbm, ShyBoo81 and 1 other person
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Right on ShyBoo81 girls sure are cuter than guys and girls can look much better because they can wear any (pretty) thing and makeup!
Hope you do not mind me asking: (if you wanted to) could you dress up and pass as a girl in public? I always wanted to do that and getaway with it - but my body is too much of a male type to pass.
I get away and am accepted by wearing female clothing . But only trousers. Panties. Sometimes jumper tops. Basically many people don't realise. And if they do who cares? I'm not wearing dresses or anything that Will upset people.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, ChrisK and rbm
Kittyinpink I am not a fighter either. The only time you should be violent is when you have to fight to save your life or for someone else (or in a war maybe). But you are special to others as a member of a caring society. And good on you getting away with wearing female panties and trousers in public. For me it is always nappies - but a female panty girdle keeps nappies securely in place!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, KittyninjaW, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Im too tall to pass for a girl, and no way Im dressing up in public! 😱

Now in the privacy of my own room... Ive had some good results lol. Heres my Tumblr if you wanna see me in my femboy look 😄

• Love
Reactions: LuvMyDiapers, GatoChihuahua, ChrisK and 3 others
Angelapinks said:

Same. Only managed to find enough peace and calm in my life to do some deep introspective soul-searching when I was 22 though; pretty much my whole life before that sucked some major ASS lol. 😅

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, ChrisK, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
Kittyinpink said:
I didn't want to "man up" , so I didn't! It was hard but I simply cannot be aggressive and yucky! I know from people on this site that I am wrong because we all must stand up to aggression and predugice etc ... But I simply cannot... I would rather be me and if I had to "man up" I will choose not to .. And I will happily accept the consequence ... including humiliation and worse...
This is very true. Manning up is just not me. I would rather be girly.

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Kittyinpink, Ellie and 1 other person
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Kittyinpink I am not a fighter either. The only time you should be violent is when you have to fight to save your life or for someone else (or in a war maybe). But you are special to others as a member of a caring society. And good on you getting away with wearing female panties and trousers in public. For me it is always nappies - but a female panty girdle keeps nappies securely in place!
I am not a fighter neither, and I love being feminine because it is a rush of positivity for me.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and chrischrischris
Back