How many of you men would actually prefer to have been born female?

I’m happy to be a part time woman.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, RachelOlivia and rbm
Probably a good thing I was not. If I were a woman I would be such a slut.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DownLow, PinkDiaperSissy, DLJosie and 2 others
I never felt like I fit what most people would consider a man. Physically I'm not really that big and my body has more curve to it then the average guy I've seen. Mentally I probably react and think of things in a way that men usually don't. Growing up I didn't have the resources or groups to figure out who I was but if I did I would have been someone who blocked going through male puberty with the choice. So I think I would have liked it because growing up feeling like your body or voice isn't right for you isn't something I would have chosen for myself. Still feeling very conflicted and not valid about how I present in a conservative environment.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Happy2BeInNappies2, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
Yuu said:
I never felt like I fit what most people would consider a man. Physically I'm not really that big and my body has more curve to it then the average guy I've seen. Mentally I probably react and think of things in a way that men usually don't. Growing up I didn't have the resources or groups to figure out who I was but if I did I would have been someone who blocked going through male puberty with the choice. So I think I would have liked it because growing up feeling like your body or voice isn't right for you isn't something I would have chosen for myself. Still feeling very conflicted and not valid about how I present in a conservative environment.
That rings a bell.
As - I understand that . My personal feelings similar to yours.
Best wishes! 😊

Reactions: Yuu and Angelapinks
I am very happy being a guy and wouldn't change what I have got, but I do like acting and dressing girly. There are times when I would have liked to be a girl instead, but then I would be a different person and maybe I would be wanting to be a guy!
Might make wearing nappies easier though! It never seems to point the right way.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Angelapinks
At one point I wish I was, but looking at the pros and cons, I don’t feel that way anymore. I would enjoy the feminine features, feeling sexy in clothes, the admiration and attention, but I don’t know if I could handle the emotions, hormones, changes women seem to deal with on a daily basis, etc. As men, it seems like we’re pretty neutral on the spectrum. Women, to me, seem like you can be on either end, with changes that can happen rapidly and without much notice. Pros and cons to both, in my eyes.

Reactions: RachelOlivia and Kittyinpink
ShyBoo81 said:
Im too tall to pass for a girl, and no way Im dressing up in public! 😱

Now in the privacy of my own room... Ive had some good results lol. Heres my Tumblr if you wanna see me in my femboy look 😄
Difficult to tell how tall you are in the pictures given that there's nothing to reference nearby. But, you have a great physique and you look adorable in feminine clothing!

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, ShyBoo81 and Kittyinpink
absolutly wish i was. i would be a slut too

I should have been born female and would prefer it.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, rbm and Kittyinpink
LuvMyDiapers said:
Difficult to tell how tall you are in the pictures given that there's nothing to reference nearby. But, you have a great physique and you look adorable in feminine clothing!
Im 5'11" tall, so pretty average for an adult male. Thank you for the compliment! ☺️

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
I would say No, but I do wish it was acceptable for men to dress in cute dresses. I do love to wear ruffles and lace. For now I just dress up in my cute dresses at home.

Reactions: DownLow, RachelOlivia, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
KindaOlde said:
Probably a good thing I was not. If I were a woman I would be such a slut.
so would i be and i really want to transition to a women aswell but im probably to old xxx

babyjoe20 said:
so would i be and i really want to transition to a women aswell but im probably to old xxx
You are never too old to be a woman, they live longer than men.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: rbm, RachelOlivia, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
Anemone said:
You are never too old to be a woman, they live longer than men.
maybe not and i dono if i transitioned into a women that i would live longer lol xxx

• Haha
Reactions: todderhr
babyjoe20 said:
maybe not and i dono if i transitioned into a women that i would live longer lol xxx
Hard to say but I'm pretty sure inner peace and long life correlate.

Reactions: DLJosie and Kittyinpink
Anemone said:
I have heard of a few others ...
Drinking from the fountain of youth.💦
Becoming a vampire. 😈
Coercion with aliens 👽
Becoming a werewolf 🐧
I still haven't decided 😕..
I better make up my mind soon !
😊...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Anemone
Anemone said:
hmmm thats true never thought of it like that thanks xxx

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Anemone
Absolutely not. For me, being a male is an integral part of my identity.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
As much as I do enjoy being a guy. I often wonder what my life would be like if I was born as a female. I think that would have been interesting and awesome.
Girls get to wear so many cute colors and designs on their outfits. Not to forget the adorably cute underwear choices they have available.
Thanks to the face filter apps they have out there I can at least swap facial features to look feminine. That’s good enough for me right now to live out that fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: RachelOlivia, Happy2BeInNappies2, Angelapinks and 2 others
Personally, I would identify as genderfluid. Most of the time I would say I am man, but sometimes I feel more like a woman. Women are a lot better looking than guys imho. I find it ironic that even though I'm a guy, I ended up with better feminine features than my mom and sister like fuller lips and eye lashes. Sometimes I feel like I fit into the gender roles of a woman more than a man. Honestly being genderfluid confuses me sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, rbm, Angelapinks and 3 others
Back