How Many Diapers Do You Have In Your Stockpile?

How Many Diapers Do You Usually Own At a Time?

• Total voters
~100 is my safe space. Any less than that and i get anxious lol. It would probably be good for me to bump that up to like 200 though :p

Reactions: BigTykes and PaddedRita
Most of the time just 4 diaper bags of different color and prints for my monthly supplies !

Reactions: BigTykes
I definitely have under 20 lol. Is love to have a closet full but it's not feasible financially or storage wise

I have appx. 190 XL Boys Goodnites which should last me until October, when I’ll start my Amazon subscription and receive 63 each month. I’m also adding Diaper Genie refills, Desitin, and Pampers wipes to my Subscribe and Save.

1 to 2 packs, for day use, and 6 cloth, for night, with 20 or more boosters, cloth.

I’m sitting on about 100 right now, many different flavors.

abdlchristian12 said:
I’m sitting on about 100 right now, many different flavors.
what do they taste like? 😮

SparkyDog said:
what do they taste like? 😮
Lol, I don’t want to find out.🤣🤮 Should have said styles

Reactions: SparkyDog
i’ve got just over 400 diapers right now. I’m in them 24/7. I go through anywhere from 5 to 8 diapers a day. Most of my collection is made up of stuff from Rearz or InControl. And a few bags of Tena slip active ultima. I also get Diapers through my over-the-counter credits from insurance but those are the cloth backed super crappy diapers from Walmart. I get like three packs of those a month and I use those to offset my cost for the really good stuff and I try to use that stuff sparingly now, so it lasts longer and I can build up more of a stock on that stuff. it’s really tough when you live on disability money when diapers are costing something like 250 bucks a month or so. This is why I have such an abundance, so that I don’t ever get into the position of having to restock my whole closet.

babyboy said:
As a cloth diaper user, I have between 50 to 75 diapers, that is way more then enouph diapers to last a very very long time.
That's a lot of cloth diapers!!!! I don't mean to "make a stink" but I hope you don't use all of them before you wash them ;-)...

Right now I have 11. I have one package of Depend Night Defense XL for Men. They come twelve to a pack and I am currently wearing the first one.

I think im sitting around 5 packs worth of diapers right now. Any more and they become more trouble than its worth to keep tucked away when i need to. I start looking for more around 20 left.

of cause i get to find this when my stockpile is low.

Only occasionally as I do not wear them everyday... Too many people all around everyday...

EcoIncon said:
That's a lot of cloth diapers!!!! I don't mean to "make a stink" but I hope you don't use all of them before you wash them ;-)...
No I don't use them all before washing, I will always make sure I was every 3 days. If you wait longer then 3 days you risk the urian damaging the cloth and distroying the diapers. it mainly the more you use a cloth diaper you can wear it out, so this is so I have a rotation and they last longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: EcoIncon
Back