Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

How do you take your coffee?

Big and with rum

Just black and strong

Reactions: chamberpot, dous and perlFerret
I like my sugar with coffee and cream

• Haha
Reactions: boostergold
I really only drink coffee at diners and restaurants, and I always take it black with no sugar. Yet, when I make coffee at home, I always use a flavored creamer. I don't understand it, either.

Freshly ground, brewed in a French press, with a little Half & Half.

Reactions: PinkDiaperSissy
Three scoops of sugar and raspberry white chocolate creamer

When out and about its Star bucks or Costa cappuccino with whole milk. Macafe Cappuccino can be a bit hit and miss.
At home l make own using instant Kenco Really Rich coffee, hot milk and Aerolatte wisk.

A big mug of Folgers Classic Roast, a Werthers candy and Hazelnut creamer, is my favorite combo.

A pour-over served black most of the time. When I was in college, I started working hard on cutting back on excess sugar because of my weight and decided getting used to drinking it black would be an easy win. When I do go out, I like iced hazelnut lattes or something with caramel--caramel and Mexican/Colombian coffees were made for each other.

Reactions: perlFerret
I don't like coffee. Yeah yeah get it out of your system. I'm still young so maybe I'll enjoy it later on down the road.

I do drink hot chocolate in the winter months almost every morning, but it has to be somewhat cold out.

DiaperedMoo said:
I don't like coffee. Yeah yeah get it out of your system. I'm still young so maybe I'll enjoy it later on down the road.

I do drink hot chocolate in the winter months almost every morning, but it has to be somewhat cold out.
How young? U r legal to use the site yeah? Also maybe u could enjoy it down the road as i did, first time drink black coffee when i was in my either 2nd/3rd semester of uni(just remember that it was before i'm going to my practice for going to an International Choir competition on Malaysia that time, after i was done skirmish(our term for small airsoft wargame in indonesia i assume only indonesian community use skirmish for a small wargame)), but while that didn't help me with my entry to a black coffee, the one that do is an espresso, like lit. after that first espresso, i nvr wanted to touch latte again in a long time(do still drink them lile once in a blue moon but if i want coffee now? Espresso is my go to most of the time

Last edited:
perlFerret said:
You are entirely correct, sir. I feel the exact same way.
double-quote ^^
indeed, I always get fresh roasted coffee beans and make my own espresso in a semi automatic nuova simonelli musica, or a french press or filter coffee.
I never go out for coffee because it's something only americans do :p and star bucks has no coffee, only sugar flavoured lookalikes or their charcoal black "italian roast" which tastes like poison xD

Reactions: perlFerret, CrazySmoker and dous
winterheart01 said:
double-quote ^^
indeed, I always get fresh roasted coffee beans and make my own espresso in a semi automatic nuova simonelli musica, or a french press or filter coffee.
I never go out for coffee because it's something only americans do :p and star bucks has no coffee, only sugar flavoured lookalikes or their charcoal black "italian roast" which tastes like poison xD
Lucky my friend open a "real" coffee shop on the airsoft field that i regular to XD

Reactions: perlFerret and winterheart01
winterheart01 said:
star bucks has no coffee, only sugar flavoured lookalikes or their charcoal black "italian roast" which tastes like poison xD
You nailed it!

Reactions: Subtlerustle, perlFerret, winterheart01 and 1 other person
I enjoy many types of coffee, but it must contain milk. Lots of it. Something like mint latte or mint mocha would be my favourite probably. Not a fan of Starbucks either.

When I wake up each morning I go to the kitchen in my wet cloth diaper and rubber pants. I usually pee again while waiting for coffee to perk. Once coffee is done, it is back to bed to enjoy the hot coffee and warm diaper.

black coffee is great. took time to get used to it but after a while it starts to taste good by itself. you can taste the coffee beans, and different brands have its own unique roast and aftertaste. goes pretty well with a sweet donut or coffee cake.

Lily 🌸

Reactions: PinkDiaperSissy
At home, I usually just do one sugar, only because it's quick and easy. Don't like cream unless its a latte.

That being said, at my last job, there was a Starbucks literally across the street from my office (I could see it from my desk) and I'd go there pretty frequently. Tall, iced, white chocolate mochas were (and still are) my jam.

I also shamelessly love PSLs (Pumpkin Spice Lattes, not the similarly named rifle.... :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: SAPexpanded
When I was 19 years old I took a sip of coffee (about 1/2 teaspoon) in the spring of 1965. That's the only time I've ever tasted that horrible concoction. But, I did drink it black. :ROFLMAO:

Back