How did you get your first diaper(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first diapers were baby diapers that I stole from our church nursery. I learned a lot about sizes and how you needed to swipe the largest size they had. They used to sell cloth baby diapers and Gerber plastic pants at drug stores and places like K-mart. I built up the courage to go to the store and buy some. When I got home and put them to use, the feeling was ecstasy. There's nothing like that first, real diaper. Later, I started ordering adult size diapers and plastic pants from the internet. The feeling was still exciting.

I was five only FIVE years old when I tried my very first diaper it was one of my sisters "doll diapers" but sadly it did not fit. Later on when I was 8 to 10 years old I was put in goodnites and the feeling was amazing then even though I was unaware of my diaper fetish at the time it still felt pretty amazing!!! Funny how you look back on things and realize stuff you didn't know before!!

Then as I got older I started doing quite a lot of things I regret now and it saddens me but I have moved on from that. Well at 15 years old I bought my very first package of goodnites with my own money and it felt even more amazing at that time now I am almost 30 years old and buy most of my stuff online now.

I stole some from the neighbors when I was 12 and then periodically from my little brother when he was a baby. The first time I bought some that fit me was a really awkward experience. My older brother was home from boot camp and went into his bank to deal with some issues and so I went next door to the supermarket and bought some store brand diapers. It was a horrible experience, they wouldn't ring up and then they wouldn't fit in my backpack.

I ended up telling my brother that I was buying them as a part of a lame 50th birthday gift for my dad. I hope he bought it, but then after the fact, I went in the back room and put one on. There's a good chance he thought something was up, but he's never said anything. Then, since this was the first time I had worn a diaper that fit me, I got super excited and decided to mess it. Big mistake. That sh!t stunk. So, I cleaned myself up which was a lot more work than I thought, and I decided to dispose of it by leaving it in the backyard. Unfortunately the dog played back there, and dogs love things that stink. So, I had to come up with some kind of means to dispose of it without anyone noticing or the dog eating it. I eventually took it into the woods behind the house and just buried it. That was a highly educational moment for me in maintaining my secrecy and exercising caution.

newbaby said:
Hi I'm all new here can u help me out

- - - Updated - - -

Can some of u message me I need a hand

What's up? By the way you can't private message normal members until you're an established contributer

First diapers I bought were when i was about 11 or 12, i had a Walgreens within walking distance. Both my parents worked day so i had the whole house to myself for at least 8 hours a day. So i took some cash i had walked down bought some depends, the taped kind, and hid them in my bed (was closed on either side). My mom later went thru my room but i blamed the diapers on a 'science project'.

When I was around 8-9 years old, I would often visit my grandma's house to spend time with her or just play around. Well the bathroom that was next to the kitchen is where all the towels for the pool were. But there was also tons of packages of diapers because my cousin who used to live there had bed wetting problems, but I guess he grew out of it just after my grandma stocked up on diapers. That was my main source for a few years until they started to not fit me anymore. I remember I would bring my pillow with me and stuff it with tons of diapers so I could take them home. But I almost got caught by my mom when she found them in my pillow that I hid in my closet. I just said my younger cousin did it and I guess she didn't think anything of it. After that I would just get them from CVS since I was right down the road from one and I walked home from school so why not.

I was on vacation and decided that I wanted to finally muscle up the nerve and go out and get diapers before the start of the new school year. This was in July of '07 and I was going into my junior year. I waited for my parents to leave and walked down the street to Publix with my heart beating out my chest the whole way. "You're doing this... You're doing this... You're doing this..." I kept repeating to myself. I walked in and got a pack of Depends. I was still nervous but I kept my cool when I was at the register and kind of had one of those "Why did my grandparents send me down for these?" looks on my face and put them in my messenger bag. I walked home and quickly decided on a hiding spot for my new stash; under my headboard. I had a waterbed at the time and for those who have never seen one, you have the mattress part that had draws for storage but I wasn't going to risk people looking in there. Then you have the headboard that has a kind of crawlspace under it and the entrance to it was blocked by my nightstand so I didn't see anyone looking there. I did this a few times and my stash was never found.

My first diaper was at the hospital at age 6. They were the Attends with the blue tapes.

My second diaper was at the baby sitter's house at age 6 again. I was bad, I took it out of a diaper bag and wear it. It felt good to be in a diaper again. But of course it did not fit. They were the Pampers plastic back ones. This was back in the 80's.

My third diapers was when I was 13 and had bed wetting problems. So I use my lawn money and went to the store down the street. I bought a pack of Pampers diapers. I wore the diapers in my underwear. There was no GoodNites back then.

My forth diapers was at age 18. This time it was easy. I went to Walgreen's store. They had a drive through. Nice no problem, I was buying Attends diapers every month. This was so easy to buy diapers. No embarrassments. This was back in the 90's. Now sadly they don't sell diapers through the drive through anymore. You have to go inside to buy diapers now.

My fifth diapers is the easiest. Over the internet. The best for me to buy diapers.

my first nappy i got was a huggies pull-ups when i was 17, it was one of the free samples that come in the mail. I was surprised when i opened up the envelope because i had not sent them to myself. I then i got myself some more free samples online. first time i actually bought nappies was on my way home from university. I went to supermarket on the way home and got my first packet of drynites. In was really nervous in the shop was really paranoid someone i knew would see me. I finally got them was super excited couldn't wait to get home i was so excited i missed my bus stop and took me almost an extra hour to get home.

I got my first Attend's in the Hospital and continued using them for about 4 years until they started to suck and then changed to another brand. 20 years ago the Hospital's used good diapers and did not force your wife to give up your first born as payment for them.

After a few years of trying to make my own diapers (trash bags and towels!), back in the late 90's when I was 16 and had my drivers license I worked up the courage to buy some diapers. I ended up driving an hour to a Rite-Aid (were I lived was about 30 min from the closest pharmacy) and bought a bag of depends with tabs. I was crazy nervous, but driving an hour is quite the commitment and I wasn't going to back out with so much time invested. I ended up being so excited that I put the diaper on in my car in a dark, empty corner of a mall parking lot and enjoying the feeling for the next hour on the way home.

mail order bambino teddy sample 2-pack. I didn't do any theft, never swiped any baby diapers from anyone I knew, and had no younger brothers/sisters/nephews/nieces that could have made diapers accessible. Even my old cloth diapers were made into car rags that were all oily by the time I even knew my parents still had them. So I just waited and then ordered a nice adult diaper sample when I had my own place and my own credit card.

it was june 95 and after an incident on my job doctors told me that i have to wear diapers
so the first pack that nurses suggest for me was the old plastic tena sleep

How I got back in: dental surgery, faked wetting the chair accidently. Novocain and water working there with the pain killers. Next day, bam, pack of depends.

First ones I bought myself: parents gone a few days, ordered a pack of L/XL goodnites from amazon to relive the era I learned I was a diaper lover.

Ordered them online and had them arrive at my door. I'm pretty sure my heart dropped when I saw the box besides me.

I ordered them online, I had it all planned out, I would order them on Saturday so they would be shipped out Monday and arrive Tuesday during a break from college. Of coarse it didn't quite work out like that :) For whatever reason the order didn't get shipped out till Tuesday (This was the one and only time I haven't had a order from cuddlz shipped out the next working day), No problem I thourght, I had a break on Wednesday that was over the time the postman usually shows up. But of coarse he showed up a little later than usual so I wasn't the only one home..... (But I order enough stuff online that no one would ask any questions as long as I could get to it before anyone had a chance to start poking at it :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back