How did you get your first diaper(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,

Being in diapers all the time since birth...I'll talk about getting my own...

My parents were not happy about my ic, and tried everything including near voodoo...

So, even after they were too small I wore pampers, and extra tape to hold them on...

One day I decided to goto a local pharmacy, on bike, got the courage to go in and talk to them about "pads"

Took money I'd made selling flavored toothpicks to kids at school, bought a couple of different brands and sizes...per the guys advice...

They had diapers in bulk boxes, could buy one or more, several types...better selection than any store around me now...and this was the 80's...

Anyhow, put them in my backpack and rode my bike home...I think it was about 2 miles...but at the time seemed millions of miles away!

Figured out what worked good...and kept buying them myself from then on...started selling gum in school too...bought in Mexico...I'm sure I broke laws...but whatever...even made money to buy a computer the next year! A ti99-4a...

Anyhow, mom never asked where they came from, or mentioned anything, I think she was just glad to be done, and I was handling it...and at 16 I basically moved out...had a formal computer business, lived in appt upstairs...

My first diapers were a pack of Prevail briefs. I got them at a local pharmacy when I was away at college.

I'm almost 30 and I just bought my first 2 packs online from CVS, Goodnites Underpants Girls L/XL. Took me about an hour just to click submit for that XD. Anyway, I choose the girls over the boys as I didn't find the boy designs interesting, to be honest, I'm not big into the comic book character stuff, so that's one thing that swayed me.

I am quite nervous waiting for the delivery of them. I don't live with parents/grandparents, but I do live in a house owned by my grandparents, who are right next door. They don't open my mail, but you never know. I'd probably die of embarrassment if any of my family found out about this. None of them are open-minded to "unusual" things.

Anyway, I can't wait to try them out :D

I bought my first diapers from a wall vending machine in a walmart restroom. First time I bought at register was at a babies r us, where I bought huggies pullups learning design. First adult diapers I bought at a pharmacy, first adult pullups where familly dollar.

first diapers that were always to small to fit proper around maybe 7-8 between ages 6-12. I also bought 2 packs of baby diapers myself.

First adult diapers though? My dad offered to buy some for me. Got referenced on what brand/model to get and I ended up asking for a case of attends. it was something like 96 of them for about 75 dollars or something like that at the time.

My first diapers were makeshifts, rags, towels anything I could wrap around my crotch to absorb warm pee about age 7. My first real diapers, after childhood, were early disposables I stole from the daycare center in a building I maintained in the early 80s. I took extra good care of their space after that out of guilt. My first purchase was Luvs for Girls, largest size, from a groceries store an hour's drive away so I wouldn't run into any one I knew. I bought my first real adult disposables and cloth too online in the mid 90s as well as from stores like CVS, Walgreens and walmart.

I just got my first a few days ago. I've had a week to myself all alone so I order a super undies cloth diaper. I slept in it dry and woke up with a bit of diaper rash from sweating. I guess I didn't use enough powder but oh well I still enjoyed it.

I stole the first diaper (and a lot more) from my cousins. The oldest is ten years younger than me, so it was a true gold mine... Not proud of this...
Some time later, I bought a pack of drynites. I rode my bike to nearest store at 4 miles from my home.
The first adult diaper pack, tena slip maxi, was at 16 when I got my moped. I bought it in a pharmacy.

Last edited:
I got my first pack of diapers from krogers. Hey was the only store in town open 24/7 back in 1991. I bought depends overnigt diapers. They was that mint green color back then. I remember wetting my pants once cause I wanted to try it before I caved into the urge to buy diapers. Thouh he first diaper I got I stole from my cousins diaper bag when I was 13. It was way to small for me but fit in my underware.

My very first diaper post-babyhood was a tall kitchen garbage bag and duct tape. Used this method for years. First real adult diaper..I found in Grandmothers bag taken home from the hospital. Wore that one many times with tape fixes! I tho I I had just started college when I first got a pack of Attends. I miss those classic type! Now I thank God ABU is back#

When I was 24 I got my first diapers from a website that is no longer around 1800diaperconnection, which is a little sad. They were Secure X Plus.
I'm a big guy and ordered medium size cause my waist measurement was in the medium range, anyway I had to use packaging tape (I didn't have duct tape).
I wish I could relive that moment, it was euphoric and in a way felt surreal as I had always dreamed of wearing a diapers.
I had just started terminal leave from the Air Force and although this might sound strange I was feeling a sense of freedom, that I could do anything I wanted and felt brave enough to google adult diapers without somehow getting busted, weird I know. Anyway that's when I first found out that AB/DLs existed, that I wasn't alone and soon after ordered diapers for the first time.

Stole them :) Not that I'm promoting stealing! ...... heh :)

Last edited:
I waited many many many many years. Got stone drunk and just bought them one night. years later, I'm t-total and just order online now. I actually hate how the stress of being into nappies has changed who i am... all those years spent worrying and anticipating. life is too short for worrying. Sometimes i think it's all i do...

Well how I first got my diapers when I was an "adult" was kinda crimnal cause I'd find already torn things of goodnites and take one when no one was looking then I found bambino teddies and fell in love with them and I'm trying to make a stash of them,but thankfully in the mean time I got two great AIOs

My first diapers were bought from a local drug store in my early teens. They were the Curity Cloth diapers 21x40. There were 6 in a box.

My first diapers i took from me younger brothers diaperstash.
He is about 10 years younger than me.

My first diapers were perfectly fitting pampers size 5 (plastic backed version) then when I turned 13 I biked to our local food store and bought a pack of pampers size 6..been in love since. When I grew out of pampers I bought some depends, they didn't do it for me. It wasn't until I bought my first house when I was 23 that I was able to get abena M4's and such. But I do miss the days of being able to wear (perfectly to) toddler diapers.

Also, I used to order free samples back when you could still do that, just wait around the mail box and check the mail every day, it sucked in the summer because I would be out there in 90 degree weather and routinely feel asleep.

Hi I'm all new here can u help me out

- - - Updated - - -

Can some of u message me I need a hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back